商務電話英語口語精選
各國商貿活動以及國際經濟往來日益頻繁,這使得商務英語在商務語境中的交流作用顯得愈發重要。小編精心收集了商務電話英語口語,供大家欣賞學習!
商務電話英語口語1
訂機票怎麼說
1. I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿。
2. I’d like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想訂兩張今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的機票。
3. I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要預訂一個座位去紐約。
4. The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班機號碼是9月5日AK708。
5. I'd like to make a reservation
我想預訂。
6. I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
7. My reservation number is 2991.
我的預訂號碼是2991。
8. I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在東京預訂的。
9. I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天預訂的。
10. I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。
11. Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
請幫我預訂明天去芝加哥的座位好嗎?
12. Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. next Monday?
你們有下週一大約上午10點起飛到紐約的班機嗎?
13. What’s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?
14. Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?
請給我一張去芝加哥的單程二等票好嗎?
15. Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停嗎?
16. Are there any discount tickets for me?
給我有折扣嗎?
17. One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
商務電話英語口語2
怎樣應答商務電話
情況一:打電話的人找的是你自己
Is Daisy there?Daisy 在嗎?
1 This is she. 我就是。注: 男的用 This is he.
2 You’re speaking / talking to her. 你正在跟她說話。注:男的用You’re speaking / talking to him.
3 This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy.
4 That’s me. 我就是。
情況二:打電話的人要找的人不在
May I speak to Mr. Gates?請問 Gates 先生在嗎?
1 He’s not here right now. 他現在不在這裡。
2 He’s out. 他出去了。
3 He’s in a meeting right now. 他現在正在開會。
4 You’ve just missed him. 你剛好錯過他了。
5 He’s just stepped out. 他剛好出去了。
情況三:打電話的人要找的人不在, 問對方是否要留言
Can I talk to Mark?我可以跟 Mark 講話嗎?
1 He’s out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?
他出去吃午飯了,你要留言嗎?
2 He’s not available right now. Can I take a message?
他不在,我可以幫你傳話嗎?
情況四:打電話的人問他要找的人何時回來
Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什麼時候會回來嗎?
1 I’m sorry. I don’t know.
抱歉,我不知道。
2 I have no idea.
我不知道。
3 He should be back in 20 minutes.
他應該二十分鐘內會回來。
情況五:打電話的人問他要找的人在哪裡
Do you have any idea where he is?
你知道他在哪裡嗎?
1 Sorry. I don’t know.
抱歉,我不知道。
2 He’s out right now. Do you want his cell phone number?
他現在在外面。你要不要他的手機號碼?
情況六:打電話的人要找的人不在,願意接受對方的留言
Can I leave a message? 我可以留個話?
1 Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以,請繼續。
2 Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper.
當然, 稍等一下讓我拿個紙筆。
3 Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.
當然,你等我一下下,讓我找張紙記下來。
商務電話英語口語3
訂購商品及詢問
1. I’d like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog. 我想要訂你們目錄上的晚禮服。
2. May I order some flowers? 我可以訂些花嗎?
3. How can I pay for this item? 我要怎麼付款?
4. I’d like to buy the car on your TV commercial. 我想要買你們電視廣告上的汽車。
5. Please send me your catalogue. 請寄目錄給我。
6. Do you have any Life Menu Magazine tenth stock? 你們第十期的“生活選單”還有存貨嗎?
7. How long will it arrive? 需要多久才會送到呢?
8. The Product you sent to me is not what I ordered. 你們送來的產品不是我訂的東西。
9. I’m calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn’t arrived yet. 我打電話是因為一個月前我訂的東西。產品到現在都還沒到。
解析:
1. 現在電話或網路訂購在國內也很流行,即使是人在國內你也可以訂購外國目錄上的產品。但在打電話前一定要先記下商品的型號及尺寸,以節省通話時間。
2. commercial有電視、廣播中的商業廣告之意,也可說成commercial film, 簡稱為c.f。而advertisement 則指平面的廣告,簡稱為ad; advertisement mail 是廣告郵件; advertisement column是廣告欄,這些都是很常用到的。
3. place 有開出訂單之意。IE: to place an order with sb. 和某人訂訂單