有關辯護的英語情景口語

  今天小編就給大家帶來關於英語情景對話的口語,大家有時間的一定要好好看看,想要提升英語成績就要好好學習哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

  一法官先生我要為自己辯護

  AWhat are you here for today?

  今天你來這裡做什麼?

  BI need to fight this ticket that I got.

  我被法院傳票了,我來為自己辯護。

  AIs the arresting officer here?

  逮捕你的警官在這裡嗎?

  BYes, he is, Your Honor.

  是的,法官,他在。

  APlead your case.

  說說是怎麼回事。

  BI was told by the officer that I ran a red light. That information isn't true.

  警官說我闖紅燈了。但是我沒有。

  AWhy would the officer lie?

  警官為什麼要說謊呢?

  BI'm not sure, but the signal had a camera on it.

  我也不知道,但是訊號燈上有攝像頭。

  ADid the camera take a picture of your license plate?

  攝像頭拍下你的拍照了嗎?

  BNo, my picture wasn't taken.

  沒有,沒有拍下來。

  AThere was no picture taken, so I'll let you go.

  既然沒照下來,我准許你離開了。

  BThank you very much, Your Honor.

  非常感謝,法官先生。

  二其實我並沒有闖紅燈

  AWhat are you doing here today?

  你今天在這裡做什麼?

  BI would like to fight my ticket.

  我要為自己辯護。

  AIs the arresting officer in the courtroom today?

  今天逮捕你的警員在這裡嗎?

  BYes, the officer is here today.

  是的,那個警員今天在這裡。

  AWhat's your case?

  你的案子是怎麼回事兒?

  BI was pulled over for running a red light, but I never did.

  我按要求把車停在路邊,因為警官認為我闖紅燈了,但是我並沒有。

  ADo you believe that the officer lied?

  你認為警官撒謊嗎?

  BThere was a camera on the signal. So, he was obviously lying.

  訊號燈有攝像頭,所以,他一定是在說謊。

  AYour license plate was caught on camera?

  你的牌照被拍到了嗎?

  BA picture of my license plate was never taken.

  我的牌照沒有被拍到。

  ASince there is no picture of your license plate on record, I'm going to let you go.

  既然你的牌照沒有被監控攝像拍到,你可以離開這裡了。

  BThank you. I'm glad that you believe me.

  謝謝。很高興你相信我。