英語對話短文關於水果
對話課堂教學是實現課程理念的主要途徑之一,是實現師生平等一種形式。英語對話課堂教學更是如此。小編精心收集了關於水果的英語對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!
關於水果的英語對話短文1
Todd: Selvam, what is your favorite food?
Selvam, 你最喜歡什麼食物啊?
Selvam: My favorite fruit is grapes.
我最喜歡葡萄。
Todd: Grapes.
葡萄。
Selvam: Yeah.
對。
Todd: Oh, really!
哦,是嘛!
Selvam: Yes.
是的。
Todd: OK. Do you like wine? Do you drink wine?
好。你喜歡葡萄酒嗎?你喝葡萄酒嗎?
Selvam: No, no, I don't drink anything, but I like grapes, the taste is very good.
不不不,我什麼都不喝,但我喜歡葡萄,味道很棒。
Todd: Do you like...?
你喜歡。。
Selvam: It's very sweet that's why I like them.
我喜歡葡萄就是因為它非常甜。
Todd: Do you like green grapes or purple grapes?
你喜歡綠葡萄還是紫葡萄?
Selvam: Green, Green grapes.
綠的,綠葡萄。
Todd: Green grapes.
綠葡萄。
Selvam: Yeah.
對的。
Todd: OK, are there many grapes around your hometown in India?
在印度,你的家鄉周圍有很多葡萄嗎?
Selvam: Yes, yeah. We have, I used to eat everyday grapes, because I like them very much that's.
恩,對,有很多。以前我天天吃,因為我真是太喜歡葡萄了。
Todd: OK, actually in my home in America we have many grapes where I live also.
好的,事實上在美國,我們家那兒也有很多葡萄。
Selvam: Oh.
哦。
Todd: Yeah, and how about what is your favorite season?
嗯,那你最喜歡哪個季節呢?
Selvam: My favorite season is winter.
我最喜歡冬天。
Todd: Winter.
冬天?
Selvam: Yeah, because in India, most of the days will be summer. Winter will come for only two months. That's why we love winter season.
對,因為在印度,大部分時間都是夏天。冬天通常是隻持續兩個月,這就是我為什麼喜歡冬天的原因。
Todd: Really?
真的嗎?
Selvam: Yeah, it is very summer, very hot. That's why people are very black as a reason.
對,那兒非常夏天,還特別熱。這也是那兒的人都很黑的原因。
Todd: You like the cool, cool weather.
你喜歡涼爽點的天氣。
Selvam: Yes.
是的。
Todd: Oh, nice. I'm the opposite. I like warm weather
哦不錯。咱倆正好相反,我更喜歡暖和一點的天氣。
關於水果的英語對話短文2
odd: OK, Nanju, I'm going to ask you about your favorites. What is your favorite color?
Nanju, 我想問問你,你的最愛。你最喜歡什麼顏色?
Nanju: My favorite color, black.
我最喜歡黑色。
Todd: Black! Really, OK, and what is your favorite fruit?
黑色!是嘛!那你最喜歡什麼水果?
Nanju: Fruit? OK, it's mango.
水果?好吧,是芒果。
Todd: Oh, mango.
哦,芒果。
Nanju: Yeah.
對呀。
Todd: OK. Can you get mangoes in Japan?
好。你在日本能吃到芒果嗎?
Nanju: No, I haven't seen a proper mango here, because everything's very small, that is not a very good mango, I know because in India I will get a lot of mangoes, very good taste, and variety of mangoes, I haven't tried, I haven't found anywhere in Japan.
吃不到,我在這兒就沒見過一個正常點的芒果,因為一切都太小了,那些芒果都不夠好。我知道印度有很多芒果,口感好而且種類還多。但我沒嘗過,在日本也從來沒發現過這樣的地方。
Todd: Really.
真的嗎?
Nanju: Yeah, sure.
對,是呀。
Todd: Oh, wow. So how do you eat mango, just do you eat it raw, or do you?
哦,哇。你都怎麼吃芒果,生吃還是?
Nanju: Yeah, I'll eat it raw. The raw mango is very good.
對的,我都是生吃。生芒果非常不錯。
Todd: Oh, cool. Nice. So do you have like mango juice? Is that popular?
哦,那不錯啊。那你喜歡芒果汁嗎?那個流行嗎?
Nanju: Yeah. But mango juice, it's not that much good. I eat only raw mango. It will be very good, very good, very good.
很流行。但芒果汁沒那麼美味。我只是喜歡吃生芒果。那非常好,非常好,非常好。
關於水果的英語對話短文3
Wow! Your fruit looks really fresh! How much are these apples?
哇!你的水果看起來真新鮮!這些蘋果多少錢?
The apples are 30NT each. How many would you like?
這些蘋果一個三十元。你要幾個?
Let's see, 30NT is about...almost a dollar US. What?! How about these pineapples?
我算算,三十元等於……快一美元。拜託?!那這些菠蘿呢?
They're 250NT each, but they're not edible. They're only used for worship.
一個兩百五十。不過不能吃。這只是用來拜拜的。
Hmm, 250NT is...8 dollars?!! And you can't even eat them? You're crazy!
呣,兩百五十是……八美元?!還不能吃?妳秀逗了.
Wait! Don't go just yet. These bananas are pretty cheap--only 35NT for this bunch.
等等!先別走。這些香蕉很便宜--這一串只要三十五。
Now that's more like it! Bananas have lots of potassium, too!
這才象話嘛!香蕉裡也有很多鉀!
They're also good for your digestion! Would you like some kiwis, too?
它們也能幫助消化!你也要買些奇異果嗎?
Are they from Taiwan?
它們是臺灣產的嗎?
They're imported from New Zealand. Four for 50NT. Nine for a hundred.
它們是從紐西蘭進口的。四個五十。九個一百。
OK. I'll take four kiwis.
好,那我買四個奇異果。