關於練習英語對話材料

  大學英語作為高校的一門基本公共課程,是我國高等教育課程體系中的重要組成部分。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  夫: Darling, why you looks so unhappy?Two hours ago you went to attend the class party in high spirits.

  親愛的,為什麼你看起來不高興呢?兩個小時之前你歡歡喜喜的出去參加同學聚會了啊。

  妻: Don’t mention it!

  別提了!

  夫: Tell me, what happened?

  告訴我,發生了什麼事?

  妻: Do you remember James?

  你還記得James嗎?

  夫: Of course, he is your classmate & first lover. You dropped him after he dated with another rich girl.

  當然了,他是你的同學, 也是你的初戀情人,在他和另一個有錢的女孩約會後你甩掉了他。

  妻: Yes. Today he also came, showed off his car and big house all the time. Worst of all, he hinted that it was a big mistake I missed him.

  是的,今天他也來了,一直炫耀他的車和大房子。 最可惡的是,他還暗示我錯過了他是個大錯誤。

  夫: Sweet heart, don’t pay any attention to his words. He is such a parasite that always replies on his rich father-in-law. See, this is the car key, take it, I pay it for you with my own bonus.

  甜心,不要理會他的話。他是個寄生蟲,只會依靠他的岳父。看,這是車鑰匙,拿著,我用自己的獎金買了它送給你。

  妻: Wow, you are so great!

  哇,你太棒了!

  篇2

  記者: Miss, could I ask you a question

  小姐,能問你一個問題嗎?

  路人: Yes, of course.

  當然可以。

  記者: You have a beautiful bag. Could you tell me how much it is?

  你的包包很漂亮,能告訴我這個包多少錢嗎?

  路人: Thanks. This bag is LV’s. You know LV?

  謝謝,這包是LV的包,你知道LV嗎?

  記者: Yes, of course, a famous international brand.

  當然,有名的國際品牌。

  路人: And my bag is almost 4000 yuan. I bought it on line.

  我的包大約是4000塊錢,我是在網上買的。

  記者: Do you mind me to inquire about your salary?

  你介意我詢問一下你的工資嗎?

  路人: No, I am a secretary in a company and my salary is 3500 yuan a month.

  不,我是一家公司的祕書,薪水是一個月三千五。

  記者: Why did you spend more money than your salary buying a bag?

  那你為什麼花比你工資還多的錢去買一個包呢?

  路人: I buy famous brand is just because I want to keep up with fashion.

  我買名牌是因為我要跟上潮流。

  篇3

  Tina: Good morning, Ann.

  早上好啊,安。

  Ann: Morning, Tina.

  早上好,蒂娜。

  Tina: Do you know what date it is today?

  你知道今天是幾號嗎?

  Ann: Yeah, it’s October 29th, what’s the matter?

  嗯,10月29號,怎麼了?

  Tina: Today is September 12th, according to the lunar calendar. It’s mother’s birthday.

  今天是農曆九月十二, 是老媽的生日。

  Ann: Really? Oh, my god. I forgot it. Do you have any plan?

  真的嗎?我的天啊。 我居然忘了。你有沒有什麼計劃啊?

  Tina: Yeah, I decide to make a birthday cake for her.

  有啊。我打算做一個蛋糕。

  Ann: Good idea. And a bunch of carnation will be better..

  好主意。多一束康乃馨會更好。

  Tina: Certainly. Today we will do all the housework. I am going to the supermarket to buy the flour and eggs.

  當然了。今天將由我們來做所有的家務哦。我現在要去超市買麵粉和雞蛋。

  Ann: Well. You prepare the birthday cake and I will decorate the house.

  好的。你去準備蛋糕,我來裝飾房間。

  篇4

  Bob: Hi, Tom. Do you know that the suicide rate in Japan keeps ranking high among the world’s leading countries?

  嗨,湯姆。你知道日本的自殺率一直居高不下嗎?

  Tom: Yeah, I have heard of it.

  嗯,聽說過了。

  Bob: Why do so many Japanese commit suicide?

  為什麼會有這麼多人自殺呢?

  Tom: I think it must be the tremendous stress of society. What’s more, Japan is a small-size country with a large population and this increases the pressure on them.

  我想可能是巨大的社會壓力。再加上日本國土面積小人口多,這加重了他們的壓力。

  Bob: Do you think being alive is an easy thing?

  你覺得活著是一件簡單的事嗎?

  Tom: Actually, I don’t think so. Nowadays, it becomes more and more difficult to live well without great efforts.

  事實上,我並不這麼認為。現在,如果沒有好好努力是沒法過好日子的。

  Bob: But I think choosing death really needs great courage.

  但我覺得選擇死亡真的需要很大的勇氣

  Tom: Really, I think being alive needs more courage. You know, we have to suffer a lot physically and psychologically when we are alive. But we end our sufferings when we die.

  是嗎?我覺得活著需要更大的勇氣。你知道的,活著時總是要經受身體上和精神上的折磨。但是死了以後,一切痛苦也就結束了。

  Bob: It sounds reasonable. But we all don’t know what the world would be like after we die. Maybe it’s a world more miserable than this world.

  聽起來挺有道理的。但是我們都不知道死後的世界是怎麼樣,也許那是個比這個世界更慘的世界呢。

  Tom: Yeah, it seems that it is a perennial question.

  看來這是個永恆的問題了。