基礎旅遊英語口語閱讀
隨著我國經濟發展和開放程度的加深,我國參與國際經濟活動越來越頻繁,英語作為國際上的通用語言與我們的生活越來越密切。小編整理了基礎旅遊英語口語,歡迎閱讀!
基礎旅遊英語口語一
How did you enjoy the play?
這齣戲你認為怎麼樣?
Not too bad so far.
還不錯。
But seriously, the leading lady seems a little stiff.
不過,仔細分析一下,女主角似乎有點生硬。
I don't know whether she doesn't know how to act or whether it's just because she's a movie star.
我真不明白,她是不知道該怎麼表演呢,還是因為她是客串的電影明星。
What did you think of the love scene?
你覺得那場愛情戲怎麼樣?
They're married in real life, but they're going to get a divorce soon.
他們臺下是真夫妻,不過他們很快就要離婚了。
It's all here in the gossip columns.
報上閒話欄裡登的。
I perfer straight plays.
我喜歡看通俗易懂的話劇。
This one is very dull,and the production isn't very satifactory either.
今天這個不帶勁,演出水平也不怎麼樣。
To be fair,though, both the costumes and scenery are marvellous.
不過話又說回來,服裝和佈景妙極了。
We'd better go to a comedy next time.
下次我們最好去看場喜劇。
I think the musical comedy we saw last month was very good.
我覺得上個月我們看的那場音樂劇很不錯。
They had constant changes of scenes, and I love variety.
劇中舞臺佈景經常更換。我就喜歡換花樣的。
基礎旅遊英語口語二
I'd like to see an overcoat for the autumn.
我想看看秋天穿的大衣。
Not too heavy and not too light.
既不要太厚也不要太薄。
How do you like this,ma'am?
夫人,這件您喜歡嗎?
It's much too light in color for the autumn.
這件衣服秋天穿顏色太淺。
It's made of exceptionally good quality,pure wool,very soft.
這件衣服質量特別好,全毛的,非常柔軟。
Please come with me to the fitting room.
請隨我到試衣間。
I like this style, but I don't care for the color.
我喜歡這個式樣,但是不喜歡這顏色。
Let me see the crimson one, in my size, please.
請拿件深紅色的給我看看,要合我的尺寸。
This is your size, it's a lovely dress and very smart.
這是您要的尺寸,這件衣服很漂亮,非常時髦。
It's in fashion now.
現在正流行。
Would you like to try it?
您要不要試試?
It just suits me,I'll take it.
這件衣服正合我身,我買了。
How much do I have to pay?
我該付多少錢?
That's rather more than I thought of paying.
這價錢比我想的要貴些。
I should have like something cheaper.
我想買較為便宜的。
Maybe a little dearer, but the quality is very good.
價格可能稍貴些,不過,質量非常好。
It's exceptionally good in material and the handicraft is more exquisite.
這件衣服的料子質地特別好,做工精細。
Here's a gorgeous outfit.
這兒有套華麗的服裝。
It looks just great on you.
您穿這衣服真是棒極了。
基礎旅遊英語口語三
May I see these ties?
請讓我看看這些領帶好嗎?
Here's a nice-looking one.
這條挺好看。
These are silk ties embroidered with dragons, pandas or goldfishes.
這些都是絲質領帶,繡有龍、熊貓或金魚等。
Will there be anything else, madam?
夫人,您還要什麼嗎?
Could you tell me where the ladies' department is?
你能告訴我女裝部在哪裡嗎?
Will you show me some pure silk blouses?
請拿幾件真絲襯衫給我看看好嗎?
What size do you want?
您要多大尺寸的?
Can I try it on?
我可以試穿一下嗎?
The fitting room is right over there.
試衣室就在那裡。
Let me check for you.
讓我給您找一找。
No,it's a little too loud, but thank you just the same.
不用了,這種顏色過於花哨了點,不過我還是要謝謝你。
I'd like to buy a white shirt.
我想買件白襯衣。
What size,please?
請問多大尺寸?
This is a very fine shirt.
這件襯衫挺好。
Don't you have any less expensive shirts?
你們沒有便宜點兒的襯衣?
I'd also like to see the tie in the showcase.
我想看看陳列櫃裡的那條領帶。
The price is all right,but it's a bit showy,isn't it?
價格還可以,可是有點花哨了,對不對?