簡單的日常英語會話

  人與人之間的代溝問題,能通過交流來消除。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :學生和教授的談話

  學生: Hello!

  你好!

  教授: Hello!

  你好!

  學生: Professor, can I talk to you for a minute?

  教授,我能和您說幾句好嗎?

  教授: Sure!

  當然。

  學生: It’s about my paper. These days I am confusing about my project thesis.

  是關於我的論文,這些天對於我的畢業論文,我很是困惑。

  教授: What are you confusing?

  你困惑什麼呢?

  學生: About the evidence. You know, when I was finding the materials in the library, I always confused how to use them in thesis.

  是證據,你知道的,當我在圖書館找資料的時候,總是困惑怎麼把這些證據用在論文裡。

  教授: First, I think you should make sure whether the materials found are useful or not.

  首先,我想你應該要確認這些材料是不是有用。

  學生: I’m not sure.

  我不確定。

  教授: Bring you paper to my office, and I can give you some examples.

  把你的論文帶到我辦公室,我可以給你一些例子。

  :離家

  Mom: Sweetie, you are sure you want to do this?

  親愛的,你確定你要這麼做嗎?

  Son: I’m afraid so. There is no way for me to fit in here.

  恐怕是的。我在這根本呆不下去。

  Mom: How come? You will have your father’s company sooner or later.

  怎麼會?你遲早都會繼承你爸爸的公司啊。

  Son: But the problem is I don’t want to. Dad must hate me now. He thinks I am good for nothing. He just doesn’t see me. I have to find my place out there. One day, he will know he’s wrong about me.

  但問題是我不想這樣。老爸肯定很恨我。他覺得我一無是處。他根本看不懂我。我一定要創出一片天地。總有一天,他會知道他看錯我了。

  Mom: No, son. He loves you. He just doesn’t wear his heart on his sleeve.

  兒子,他愛你。只是他不是一個感情外露的人。

  Son: Mom, I know you are worried about me. But I got to go.

  媽,我知道你擔心我。但是我必須要走。

  Mom: Where are you going?

  你去哪裡呢?

  Son: I don’t know where or how far it is. Maybe Canada. But I promise I will come and visit.

  我不知道去哪裡,也不知道會走多遠。可能加拿大吧。但是我一定會回來看你的。

  Mom: You are my son for ever. Come home whenever you want to.

  媽媽永遠在這裡。任何時候都歡迎回家。

  Son: Thanks, Mom.

  謝謝,媽。

  :鐵臂阿童木

  A: Did you watch Astro Boy when you were a little boy?

  你小時候看阿童木嗎?

  B: No, you know, I’m a post-90s.

  不看,你知道,我是90後。

  A: Um…

  呃……

  B: But I’ve seen him in the metro not long ago.

  但我不久之前在地鐵上看到他。

  A: Really?

  真的?

  B: Yes, you know, the movie Astro Boy is running, and someone impersonated Astro Boy and got on the train.

  真的,你知道,電影版《阿童木》正在上映,有人就裝扮成阿童木的樣子來坐地鐵。

  A: Did he frighten passengers?

  地鐵裡的乘客被他嚇到了嗎?

  B: No,we were just surprised and stared at him.

  沒有,我們只是覺得驚奇,然後盯著他看。

  A: Did he say hi to passengers?

  他有跟大家打招呼嗎?

  B: No, he’s just shaked his hand to us.

  沒有,他只是向我們揮手。

  :冬天早起的折磨

  Ann: I was almost late for the first class.

  我早上第一節課差點遲到了。

  Lily: Oh. When did you get up?

  哦,你什麼時候起來的?

  Ann: I woke up at 7: 20, and got up immediately. But I had no food in my dorm, so I had to go to canteen.

  我七點二十醒來就馬上起來了。但是我在宿舍沒有東西可吃,所以我只能去餐廳了。

  Lily: So you were late?

  所以你遲到了?

  Ann: Almost. Most of classmates and teacher looked at me.

  差不多,很多同學還有老師都看著我。

  Lily: What a shame. Why did you get up so late? I remember you were always very early.

  真丟臉,你為什麼這麼晚才起來呢?我記得你總是很早的啊。

  Ann: The weather is the main reason.

  天氣是主要的原因。

  Lily: Yeah. These days are really cold.

  是啊,這些天很冷啊。

  Ann: Yeah, it’s cold enough that I can’t wake up earlier.

  是啊,冷得我都早起不來了。

  Lily: The winter is coming.

  冬天到了呢。

  :浪漫騎士之死

  楊: Have you ever heard Galois?

  你聽說過伽羅華嗎?

  麗: No, who is he?

  沒有,他是誰?

  楊: He was a French mathematician. People think his death has put off the development of math for decades.

  他是一位法國數學家。人們認為他的死使數學的發展延遲了幾十年。

  麗: Really? Then when he died?

  真的嗎?那麼他是什麼時候死的?

  楊: He died in 1832, only aged 22.

  他死於1832年,年僅22歲。

  麗: Why he died so young? Was that any disease?

  為什麼他死得如此年輕?是有什麼病嗎?

  楊: No, he died in a duel of love. His competitor was a famous gunner.

  不,他死於一場愛情決鬥。他的對手是一個著名的槍手。

  麗: So, you see, people shall do things they are skilled in.

  所以,你看,人們應該做自己擅長的事。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。