關於簡單的日常英語對話
隨著全球化與多元文化的發展,英語正躋身為一種國際語言被廣泛使用。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
丈夫: Ann, don’t concern yourself.
安,別想得太多。
妻子: I can’t stop thinking, she has been away from home two days without any messages.
我能不想嗎?她已經離家出走2天了,一點訊息都沒有。
丈夫: She is old enough to look after herself.
她已經長大了,可以照顧好自己的。
妻子: But she is a girl, I fear if she has fallen in with a outlaw, I can’t image.
但是她是個女生,我怕萬一碰上個歹徒…我真不敢想。
丈夫: Maybe she just went away in a fit of pique, when she is not angry,she will be back.
或許她只是一時賭氣出走,等她氣消了自然會回來的。
妻子: I know I shouldn’t beat her, but now I just want her back.
我知道我不該打她,但現在我只想要她回來。
丈夫: Now,let’s turn to her classmates,maybe we can have some informations.
現在我們去找她同學,或許會有訊息。
妻子: Right, we have to act at once.
好,我們馬上行動。
2
Ann: What's the most dangerous occupation?
最危險的職業是什麼?
Jack: Soldiers. They have to carry out many dangerous tasks.
軍人。他們要執行很多危險的任務。
Ann: Yeah. It's reported that in 1956, the British military had sent hundreds of soldiers to Monte Bello Is. to test the effect of the nuclear blast on human body.
是啊。報道稱英國軍方在1956年將數百名士兵派往蒙特貝洛群島,以測試核爆對人體的影響。
Jack: Have the soldiers said no?
士兵們有沒有拒絕執行?
Ann: No. You know, obedience is the first duty of a soldier.
沒有。你知道,軍人以服從命令為天職。
Jack: What happened to them after the test?
測試完之後,他們怎麼樣了?
Ann: Many of them got ill. And many of them had the typical symptoms of nuclear radiation.
許多士兵病倒了。許多人出現了遭受核輻射後的典型症狀。
Jack: What're the typical symptoms?
有什麼典型症狀?
Ann: Tooth loss and trichomadesis.
牙齒脫落和脫髮。
3
Lily: Ann, I want to learn the financial accounting, what do you think?
安,我想學財務會計,你覺得怎樣?
Ann: Not bad, it is a good profession.
不錯啊,這是不錯的行業。
Lily: But you know I am not majored on accounting, everything has to start from scratch,I am afraid…
不過,你也知道我不是主修會計的,一切都得從頭開始,我怕…
Ann: Don’t concern yourself., you can do anything if you really want to.
別想得太多,只要你想做,你就一定能做得到。
Lily: Thank you, I will do my best to learn it.
謝謝,我會竭盡全力去學的。
Ann: I am waiting for your good news, but now let’s go for the meeting.
我等你的好訊息,不過現在得去開會。
Lily: Sorry, I hardly forget it.
對不起,我差點忘了這事。
Ann: Hurry up, or we will be late.
快點,不然我們要遲到了。
Lily: I know, I am after you.
我知道,就來。
Ann: Thank goodness, two minutes left.
謝天謝地,還有2分鐘。
篇4
Mike: I am starving, honey. What do we have today?
我餓死了.我們今天吃什麼啊?
Judy: Don’t bug me! I am trying to concentrate!
別煩我!我正努力集中注意力呢.
Mike: Sorry, I don’t get it. What are you doing?
對不起,我沒聽明白.你在幹嗎呢?
Judy: It’s about how to use your mind to control your appetite.
這是在用思想控制自己的胃口.
Mike: Stop thinking about the loosing weight thing. You will suffer from anorexia if you keep doing this.
別再想這減肥了.如果你繼續這麼做,你會得厭食症的.
Judy: Your anorexia theory makes me antsy. Will you please stop?
你的厭食理論讓我不舒服.不要再說了.
Mike: I know you won’t listen to me. Come and check this out. Do you think she is hot?
我就知道你不會聽我的.過來看看這個.你覺得她性感嗎?
Judy: Creepy! Isn’t she the corpse bride?
恐怖!她不就是殭屍新娘嗎?
Mike: Do you still want to be on a diet?
你還想節食嗎?
Judy: We’ll have turkey tonight, honey.
親愛的,我們今天晚上吃火雞!
- 關於簡單的日常英語對話
- 健康教育活動工作總結優秀範文
- 解夢夢見自己被親人拿刀追殺
- 公司車輛保養請示範文
- 義大利比薩餅的起源
- 夢見已故母親死而復活是怎麼回事
- 生物學英文自我介紹
- 生薑高產最新栽培技術_生薑種植技巧
- 太極拳的四大勁源
- 唯美悲傷的動漫女生圖片
- 鉤針編織拖鞋樣式大全
- 木芙蓉的花語含義及形態特徵介紹
- 用不能自已怎麼造句
- 蘇教版六年級數學下冊複習提綱
- 經典英文勵志句子大全
- 電腦顯示英文怎麼辦
- 小學生關於民族團結演講稿4篇
- 大學生關於青春演講稿
- 婚禮上寫給父母的話語
- 水養蘆薈的養殖方法與注意事項
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字