讚美愛情的中英文詩歌精選

  英文詩歌可以拓寬他們的英語知識面,對英語教師來說,英文詩歌豐富了課堂教學手段,起到了調控節奏和氣氛的作用,是一種創新的英語教學資源。小編精心收集了讚美愛情的中英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

  讚美愛情的中英文詩歌篇1

  等待就是愛情本身,最好的值得耐心等待

  We just can't let go, when the storm is ahead.

  總希望在風雨欲來的時候,抱緊一些不想放棄的想法。

  She has been patient, believing the best is worth the wait.

  她一直堅持寧缺毋濫,相信最好的值得耐心等待。

  Yet the last apple fallen from the tree is usually sour.

  偏偏最後掉下的紅蘋果,通常是酸的。

  The love that rocks your soul is hardly the result of a long wait.

  而驚心動魄的偉大愛情,通常不是等來的。

  I held tight to the world, but rejected.

  我用力抓緊世界,最終卻仍被世界淘汰。

  If I had saved the effort, would the pain be less?

  如果一開始就鬆手,我的痛苦會不會少些?

  Save a place for yourself, before going out to love.

  在自己面前應該一直留有一個地方,然後去愛。

  You don't have to know who to love, how to love, or how long your love will last.

  不知道是誰,不知道如何去愛,也不知道可以愛多久。

  Just wait for the one time. Maybe there will never be the one. But just wait, because it already is your reward.

  只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人,可是這種等待就是愛情本身。

  讚美愛情的中英文詩歌篇2

  What is love

  愛是什麼

  Love is a star shrouded in morning fog

  愛就是籠罩在晨霧中一顆星。

  Without you

  沒有你

  Heaven is hell

  天堂也變成地獄

  Li River War lovely, subtle shaking

  可愛的戰溧,微妙的顫抖

  This. . . Shy sweet embrace -

  這……羞怯溫柔的擁抱——

  On your beautiful lips,

  在你美麗的櫻脣上

  I preferred kissing instead of the language

  我慣用接吻來代替語言

  My kiss is like the smoke from my heart a flame!

  我的吻就像是從我的心底冒出的一個火焰!

  Yesterday kissed my happiness,

  昨天吻過我的幸福

  today has come to naught,

  今天已經化為烏有

  I received a sincere love

  我獲得真誠的愛情

  Always the total can not be sustained.

  向來總不能持久

  Women to men there is a way to be happy;

  女人使男人得到幸福的方法有一種

  but unfortunately the way to a man trapped in there more than three thousand kinds!

  但使男人陷於不幸的方法卻有三千多種

  Only among the only true love.

  只有在愛情之中才有真實

  "What is love?"

  “愛情究竟是什麼?"

  "..." No one can answer.

  “……”沒有一個人能解答。

  讚美愛情的中英文詩歌篇3

  前緣

  predestination

  a poem by xi murong

  詩/席慕容

  should man really be reincarnated,

  人若真能轉世

  had the samsara of life truly occurred.

  世間若真有輪迴

  so my love, what in prior lives could we have been?

  那麼 我的愛 我們前世曾經是什麼

  if you were a southern girl of lotus-picking,

  你若曾是江南採蓮的女子

  i could have been a lotus that your pale wrist is missing.

  我必是你皓腕下錯過的那朵

  if you were a truant urchin,

  你若曾是逃學的頑童

  i could have been a brand new hoodle

  我必是從你袋中掉下的那顆嶄新的彈珠

  slipping through your pocket and in the grass by the road,

  在路旁的草叢中

  peeping you far off but not in the know.

  目送你毫不知情地遠去

  if you were a monk always meditating to face the wall,

  你若曾是面壁的高僧

  i could have been an incense in front of the hall,

  我必是殿前的那一柱香

  burning for a serene time to accompany you.

  焚燒著 陪伴過你一段靜默的時光

  even though we've thus encountered in the present life,

  因此 今生相逢

  always lingering is a feel that our predestination

  總覺得有些前緣未盡

  has not fully fulfilled, but too vague to discern

  卻又很恍忽 無法仔細地去分辨

  and yet to detail you.

  無法一一地向你說出