有關於感人的英語情詩欣賞
越演越烈的愛情像一棵美麗的***,引導他們走向歧途。小編整理了有關於感人的英語情詩,歡迎閱讀!
有關於感人的英語情詩篇一
我將你的心帶上
I Carry Your Heart with Me
我將你的心帶上
I carry your heart with me
我將你的心帶上
I carry it in my heart
放進我心裡
I am never without it
從未分離
anywhere I go you go, my dear;
無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁
and whatever is done by only me is your doing,
即便我單獨成事
my darling
那也是出於我的愛人,你的力量
I fear no fate
面對命運我從不恐慌
for you are my fate, my sweet
只因你就是我命運的方向
I want no world for beautiful
萬千世界於我皆如浮雲
you are my world, my true
只因你在我眼中就是天地四方
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
你永遠是月亮所想表達的
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
太陽所想歌唱的
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
這祕密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏
here is the root of the root
它是根本中的根本
and the bud of the bud
稚嫩中的稚嫩
and the sky of the sky
是天上天
and of a tree called life;
是生命之樹在生長
which grows higher than the soul can hope
這棵樹高於靈魂之期盼,
or mind can hide
高於思想之所
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
及是造化的奇蹟,能夠隔離參商
I carry your heart
我將你的心帶上
I carry it in my heart
放進我心裡
有關於感人的英語情詩篇二
On a Stair I Stood
我站在樓梯上
Pierre de Ronsard
皮埃爾·龍薩
***English version by Humbert Wolfe***
英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫
Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood
不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,
you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
你從身邊走過,看著我的面龐。
blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
你那突如其來的優雅,
of unanticpated neighboourhood.
讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。
As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
猶如閃電劈開雲團,
split with your beatuty, and began to race,
無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;
now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
一陣像冰,一陣似火,
by that unparelleled beatitutde.
胸中的血液奔騰激盪。
And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,
your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
向我示意,引我躲過死亡;
Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,
But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。
and your triumphant eyes the moment after
頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,
revived their captive with an alms of breath.
你的眼裡閃耀勝利的輝光。
有關於感人的英語情詩篇三
SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?
我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?
By Pierre De Ronsard
作者:龍薩
Tr. Zhang Heqing
翻譯:張和清
Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?
我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?
She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.
她背信棄義,你卻意志堅決。
Or to the general sun, who everywhere
或者把你比作平凡的太陽?四處
Goes common with his light? You walk alone
揮灑著一樣的光芒?你孤獨地行走,
And you are such that envy must despair
你如此地美麗,至而讓嫉妒絕望
Of finding in my praise aught to condone,
發覺我的讚揚無以原諒,
You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair
你如此美麗,世人望塵莫及,
Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.
你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命運的迴音。
Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,
那些瘋狂與魯莽的人啊,讓其他的女人與你爭輝,
Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,
在傷害你的時刻,卻傷害了他們自己,
So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.
你的美麗至今無人企及。
Either your body shields some noble demon,
你這個尤物啊,遮掩了某些顯貴的惡魔,
Or mortal you image immortal virtue;
你不朽的軀體遮住了你流芳的美德,
Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.
你是智慧女神,亦或是美麗女人中的最美女人。
- 有關於感人的英語情詩欣賞
- 挽留愛情的句子_分手挽留的最感動的話語
- 黨的群眾路線對照材料
- 如何做好初高中生物學習方法銜接
- 青少年長高食譜有哪些
- 夢見龍在水裡周公解夢
- 九月份出生是什麼星座
- 計算機網路專業的就業方向有哪些
- 講文明樹新風的演講稿2篇
- 關於師生愛的名人名言
- 腰間盤突出的體育鍛煉方法
- 低碳生活英語作文
- 貿易的經營範圍
- 有關坐姿的謎語及謎底答案
- 私家車租車協議範本
- 最新婚禮慶典代東致辭範文
- 高三百天誓師大會教師代表發言稿
- 關於愛情傷感的微信簽名
- 教師轉正自我鑑定書範文簡單版
- 給高中好朋友們的畢業留言短句
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字