預訂酒店英語對話閱讀
英語對話課就是給學生們提供一個面對面進行英語交流的機會,培養學生用英語進行口語交際的能力。小編整理了預訂酒店英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
預訂酒店英語對話一
A:Advance Reservations.Can I help you?
B:Yes,I'd like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.
A: Yes, we do have a single room available for those dates.
B: What is the rate, please?
A: The current rate is$50 per night.
B: What services come with that?
A: For$50 you'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room everyday.
B: That sounds not bad at all.I'll take it.
A:Very good. Could you tell me your name, sir, please?
B: Yes, it is Moore.
A: How do you spell it, please?
B: It's M-O-O-R-E.
A:M-O-O-R-E.And what is your address,please?
B:It is 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississiippi39401 U.S.A..
A: Excuse me, sir, but could you speak a little more slowly,please?
B:Sure,no problem.It's 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississippi 39401 U.S.A..Have you got it?
A:Yes,so it is 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississippi 39401 U.S.A..
B: That's right.
A: What about your telephone number?
B:601 264-9716. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if that is possible.
A:A quiet room away from the street is preferred.O.K..We'll mail you a reservation card confirming your booking as soon as possible.We look forward to your visit.
B:Thank you and good-bye.
A:Good-bye.
預訂酒店英語對話二
Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?
前臺:皇家酒店,我能為您服務嗎?
John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have anyvacancies?
約翰:我想訂一個房間,五月2號到4號,請問你們還有空房嗎?
Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
前臺:還有空房。您需要什麼樣的房間?
John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
約翰:我想要一個可以看到海景的套房。
Front Desk: No problem, sir.
前臺:沒問題,先生。
John: How much will that be?
約翰:價格如何?
Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.
前臺:每晚400元。
John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.
約翰:價格有點高。我聽說你們酒店正在打折。
Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.
前臺:是的,但打折期昨天就結束了。很抱歉。
John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
約翰:我明白了。那麼你們是否還有其他便宜一點的套房?
Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.
前臺:沒有了,先生。到目前為止,這是最便宜的套房。
John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
約翰:那好吧,我就預定它了。順便問一下,房價是否包括早餐?
Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?
前臺:是的,包括早餐。現在我能問一下您的名字嗎?
John: My name is John Deep.
約翰:我叫John Deep。
Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?
前臺:您能拼一下嗎?
John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
約翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?
前臺:謝謝。另外您預計在此停留多久?
John: Three nights, from May 2 .
約翰:三天,五月2號開始。
Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.
前臺:好的。我們的登記時間是在下午一點鐘之後。靜候您的光臨。
John: Thank you.
約翰:謝謝。
預訂酒店英語對話三
A:HeIIo,Friendship Hotel. May I help you?
A:您好,友誼賓館。有什麼能幫忙的嗎?
B:I'm wondering if you have any vacancies tomorrow?
B:我想知道你們明天有空房間嗎?
A:What kind of room would you like?
A:您要什麼樣的房間?
B:A double with a bath.
B:一個帶浴盆的雙人間。
A:We happen to have some doubles available.
A:我們正好有一些雙人間空著。
B:What's the price?
B:價格是多少?
A:Three hundred yuan a night.
A:一晚300元。
B:That will be fine. Please hold it for me. My name is Kate.
B:好的。請為我留著。我的名字是凱特。
A:I'll have the room ready for you. Thank you for calling us.
A:我會為您準備好房間的。感謝您來電話。