沒問題英語怎麼說

  漢語的沒問題一詞,在不同場合,可以有以下幾種說法

  no problem 沒有問題

  1. 不麻煩, 沒什麼, 沒事兒

  “I'm sorry for knocking you.”“No problem.”

  “對不起撞了你一下。”“沒關係。”

  2. 非常容易

  “Will you be able to get me tickets?”“Of course, no problem.”

  “你能給我弄到票嗎?”“當然可以, 沒問題。”

  no trouble 沒問題,沒麻煩

  1. Don't bother if it's too much trouble. -- No trouble at all.

  這事要是太麻煩,你就別費神了. -- 不,一點也不麻煩.

  2. It's no trouble at all; on the contrary, it will be a great pleasure to help you.

  根本不費事,恰恰相反,非常榮幸能幫到你。

  okay行,可以,沒問題

  1. "I think I hear the telephone ringing."—"Okay, I can take a hint." “我想我聽到電話鈴在響。”——“好的,我明白你的意思了。”

  2. "Let me in, Di." — "Okay. Just a minute." “讓我進來,迪。”——“好的。稍等一下。”

  all right行,可以,沒問題

  1. "All right, Mrs Bates," she said. "We'll do it your way." “好吧,貝茨夫人,”她說,“我們就按你說的辦。”

  2. "Get the guy in the purple shirt." — "All right, my man." “把那個穿紫襯衫的傢伙叫過來。”——“好的,老兄。”

  Never mind沒關係,沒問題

  1. "Fewter didn't seem to think so." — "Never mind what Fewter said." “菲特似乎不是這麼想的。”——“別去管菲特怎麼說。”

  2. "B-b-b-b-but" I stuttered. — "Never mind the buts," she ranted. “但——但——但是”,我結結巴巴地說道。——“別跟我講那些‘但是’了。”她咆哮道。

  out of question毫無疑問,沒問題

  1. Out of question, it is his handwriting. 毫無疑問, 這是他的字跡.

  2. If you persist, your success is out of question. 如果你堅持下去, 你的成功是無疑的.