有關看醫生和陳述症狀的英語口語

  為幫助大家提高英語寫作能力,小編今天整理了關於提高英語口語的英文,希望可以到同學們提高英語成績,同學們快看看吧。

  有關看醫生的英語口語

  用叫醫生嗎?

  Do you need a doctor?

  Do you need a doctor? 用叫醫生嗎?

  Yes, I think so. 是的,請叫醫生吧。

  Do you want me to get a doctor?

  Do you need any help? 需要幫忙嗎?

  請叫救護車。

  Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救護車”。

  We need an ambulance now.

  Please get an ambulance.

  我要看病。

  I'd like to see a doctor.

  我覺得身體不舒服。

  I'm not feeling well.

  你能幫我請位醫生嗎?

  Could you send me a doctor?

  你怎麼啦?

  What's wrong with you?

  What's the matter?

  Is anything wrong?

  是什麼症狀?

  What are your symptoms? *symptom“症狀”。

  量一下體溫吧。

  Let me check your temperature. *temperature“體溫”、“溫度”。

  吃了什麼不對勁的東西沒有?

  Did you eat something unusual?

  量一下血壓吧。

  Let me check your blood pressure.

  你常服用什麼藥?

  Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般把藥稱為medicine,但是醫生問診的時候常用medication。

  我沒服用任何藥。

  I'm not taking any medication. *medication 是醫生的常用語言,意為“藥物”。

  I'm not taking any medication. 我沒服用任何藥。

  Is that so? 是嗎?

  我哪兒不好?

  What's wrong with me?

  嚴重嗎?

  Is it serious?

  有關陳述症狀的英語口語

  你不舒服嗎?

  Are you feeling okay? *見到身體狀況不好的人時的問話。

  Do you feel all right?

  你怎麼了?

  What's wrong? *wrong “身體不舒服”。

  What's wrong? 你怎麼了?

  I'm not feeling well. 我覺得身體有點不對勁。

  Is anything wrong?

  Are you okay?

  What's the matter? *matter“問題”、“麻煩”。

  Is everything all right?

  你的臉色真不好。

  You look pale. *pale“臉色不好的,沒有血色的。”

  You look pale. Are you okay? 你的臉色很難看。沒事吧?

  I guess I'm just tired. 我想可能是有點兒累了。

  You don't look well. 你看上去身體不太好。

  我覺得難受。

  I don't feel well.

  I don't feel well. 我覺得難受。

  Please sit down for a while. 你坐會兒吧。

  I'm not feeling well.

  你好像不太舒服。

  You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。

  You don't look well. 你好像不太舒服。

  I have a cold. 我感冒了。

  她昏過去了。

  She passed out. *pass out“昏過去,失去知覺”。

  我覺得難受。

  I feel sick.

  I don't feel well.

  I feel bad.

  我肚子疼。

  I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。

  I have a stomachache. 我肚子疼。

  How long have you had it? 疼多長時間了?

  I have a stomachache. 我肚子疼。

  Did you eat too much? 是不是吃多了?

  My stomach hurts.

  隱隱作痛。

  I have a dull pain.

  鑽心地疼。

  I have a sharp pain.

  一跳一跳地疼。

  I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。

  我感到巨痛。

  I have a piercing pain. *pierce“痛苦等刺骨,刻骨”。

  像針扎似地疼。

  I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“針扎”。

  我拉肚子了。

  I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。

  我食物中毒了。

  I have food poisoning.

  血壓高/低。

  I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血壓”。

  我頭疼。

  I have a headache.

  What happened, sir? 你怎麼了?

  I have a headache. 我頭疼。

  My head hurts.

  My head is pounding.

  I have a splitting headache. 我的頭像裂了似地疼。

  我牙疼。

  I have a toothache.

  I have a toothache. 我牙疼。

  When did it start? 什麼時候開始的?

  My tooth hurts.

  My tooth is killing me. 我的牙疼死了。

  我頭暈目眩。

  I feel dizzy.

  我渾身沒勁。

  I feel sluggish.

  I feel tired.

  我沒有一點兒食慾。

  I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食慾”。

  I don't have any appetite. 我沒有食慾。

  You should eat something. 那你也得吃點兒東西。

  I don't have much of an appetite these days. 最近我沒什麼食慾。

  我有點兒感冒。

  I have a slight cold.

  我渾身發冷。

  I feel chilly.

  I feel chilly. 我渾身發冷。

  Here, wear my jacket. 給,穿上我的夾克吧。

  我得了重感冒。

  I have a bad cold.

  鼻子堵了。

  I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用於“鼻子不通氣”的時候。

  我在流鼻涕。

  I have a runny nose. *runny“流鼻涕的”。

  My nose is running.

  My nose won't stop running.

  我有點兒發燒。

  I have a bit of a fever.

  我好像發燒了。

  I think I have a fever.

  I think I have a fever. 我好像發燒了。

  Let's check. 試試表。

  我在發高燒。

  I have a high temperature.

  我想吐。

  I feel like throwing up.

  I feel nauseous.

  好疼!/好燙!

  Ouch! *常用於感到突然的鑽心的疼痛和燙手時。

  Ouch! 好疼!/好燙!

  Be careful! 小心點兒。

  Ow!

  It hurts!

  癢癢。

  It's itchy.

  啊嚏!

  Ahchoo!

  Ahchoo! 啊嚏!

  Bless you. 多保重。

  我腿骨折了。

  I broke my leg.

  What happened? 你怎麼了?

  I broke my leg. 我腿骨折了。

  要打多長時間石膏?

  How long will the cast be on? *cast“石膏”。

  How long will the cast be on? 要打多長時間石膏?

  One more month. 還得有一個月。

  我把手給燙了。

  I burned my hand.

  I burned my hand. 我把手給燙了。

  How did you burn your hand? 怎麼燙著的?

  我崴腳了。

  I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝關節等處的“挫傷、扭傷”,ankle為踝關節。

  I sprained my ankle. 我崴腳了。

  How? 怎麼弄的?

  I sprained it playing golf. 是打高爾夫球的時候崴的。

  I twisted my ankle.

  I twisted my ankle. 我崴腳了。

  Well, I can call for help. 那,我叫人來幫忙。

  你把感冒傳染給我了。

  I caught a cold from you.

  我必須靜養。

  I must stay in bed. *stay in bed 是慣用說法,“靜養休息”。

  我肩膀痠痛。

  I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀“發酸、發緊”時用stiff來表示。

  My shoulders are stiff.

  我眼睛發酸。

  My eyes are tired.

  有誰受傷了?

  Is somebody hurt?

  我退燒了。

  My fever has gone down.

  我咳嗽不止。

  I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。

  我嗓子疼。

  My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。

  I have a sore throat.

  我流血了。

  It's bleeding.

  我這兒割破了。

  I've got a cut here.

  I have a cut here.

  好疼。

  It hurts.

  我被蜜蜂蜇了。

  I got stung by a bee.

  我需要動手術嗎?

  Do I need an operation?

  Do I need an operation? 要動手術嗎?

  I don't think that will be necessary. 我想沒必要。

  Will I have to have an operation?

  要花很長時間嗎?

  Will it take long?

  我可以洗澡嗎?

  Can I take a bath?

  Can I bathe?

  我可以喝酒嗎?

  Is it okay to drink? *詢問醫生能否喝含有酒精的飲料。

  Is it all right to drink?

  May I drink?

  我一定要住院嗎?

  Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “讓……住院”。

  你發燒嗎?

  Do you have a fever?

  Do you have a fever? 發燒嗎?

  I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. 不知道,我沒有體溫計。

  Do you have a high temperature?

  我覺得好多了。

  I feel better.

  How do you feel? 怎麼樣了?

  I feel better now. Thank you. 我覺得好多了,謝謝。

  我覺得沒什麼好轉。

  I don't feel any better.

  I still don't feel well.

  你的病好了嗎?

  Are you alright again? *用於詢問別人的病是否康復。

  Are you well again?

  Are you yourself again?

  Are you back to normal again?

  他去世了。

  He passed away. *比用die要委婉,“去世、嚥氣”。