英文電影相關對話

  電影,我們經常用這一方式來學習英語。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  篇1:20部經典英文電影對白精選

  1.《亂世佳人》

  Tomorrow is another day.

  2.《泰坦尼克號》

  Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

  3.《007系列》

  "Bond. James Bond."

  4.《阿甘正傳》

  Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

  Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

  Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

  5.《終結者》

  "I'll be back!"

  6.《英國病人》

  We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

  7.《空軍一號》

  “My family first”

  8.《羅馬假日》

  I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.

  Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

  9.《綠野仙蹤》

  "There's no place like home."

  10.《卡薩布蘭卡》

  Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

  11.《我不是天使》

  It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

  12.《地獄的天使》

  Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

  13.《鴨子湯》

  I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.

  14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》

  Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.

  15.《美夢成真》

  The end ,is only the beginning.

  16.《 Phenomenon》

  “ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”

  “ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”

  17.《日出之前》

  If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of

  understanding someone or sharing something。

  18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》

  --I thought you were gone.

  --Without you,never

  19.《教父》

  Never let anyone know what you are thinking.

  20.《美國派3》

  Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !

  Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.

  1.Gone With the Wind 《亂世佳人》

  "...Tara!...Home. I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back! After all, tomorrow is another day!"

  “明天又是新的一天!”

  "Tomorrow is another day."明天又是新的一天,《亂世佳人》1939的結尾,命運乖舛的費雯麗站在樹下迎向陽光,說出這句百折不撓的名句。

  2.Titanic《泰坦尼克號》

  Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise. Rose:"I promise."

  Jack:"Never let go.

  Rose:"I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."

  傑克:“我還有„„還有一個心願,你„„你„„必須答應我要活下去,不„„不能絕望,無論發生什麼,無論„„有多艱難„„快答應我,羅絲„„答應我,一定做到,一定做到„„”

  羅絲:“我答應你„„傑克„„一定做到„„一定„„”

  即使再過一千年、一萬年,這樣“情真意切、感人肺腑、催人淚下”的話

  語也不會落伍於時代,因為它是人類崇高愛情的一種昇華,是真愛的最高境界。

  3. Forrest Gump《阿甘正傳》

  Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

  阿甘:“媽媽常常說,人生就如同一盒巧克力,你永遠無法知道下一粒是什麼味道”

  Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

  母親:別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。

  Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

  Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

  阿甘:媽說蠢人就做蠢事。

  這是阿甘經常提醒自己、“勸誡”他人的話。正是這句富含哲理的“箴言”激勵著善良真誠、樂天知命的阿甘腳踏實地、努力拼搏,並終由一名智障者變成了美國人心目中一個不朽的傳奇人物。

  4.《人鬼情未了》

  Sam: Tell her she's wrong.

  Oda Mae: Sam says you're wrong.

  Molly: as she gets up to goWhat are you doing?

  Sam: Tell her I love her.

  Oda Mae: Sam says he loves you.

  Molly: laughsSam would never say that. she says as she turns and starts to leave.

  Sam: Tell her ditto.

  Oda Mae: Ditto. Ditto. Molly stops.

  山姆被人謀殺後,沒有進入天堂,卻又不能與愛人摩莉見面,只有通過女巫Oda來轉達,可摩莉不相信女巫的話,山姆最後說出了“ditto”,摩莉一下就愣 住了,這是因為山姆生前從來不說“I love you”,只會說“ditto"。《人鬼情未了》是我在讀大學時,漂亮的英語老師給我們推薦的第一部電影。

  帕特理克·斯韋茲與黛米·摩爾的精彩表演給這部 電影增添了許多浪漫情懷,電影裡蕩氣迴腸的插曲"Unchained Melody"非常優美,唱盡了世間男女痴情,給電影增色不少。

  5.《英國病人》

  We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

  我們都將死去,我們將與愛的人和不同種族的人一起充實而熱烈的死去。我們嚥下彼此的味道;交換彼此的身軀,浮游於愛河之上;恐懼時我們躲藏起來,正如這悽 涼的洞穴。我要所有這些都鐫刻在我的身體上。我們才是真實的國家,並非畫在地圖上的邊界所示的,以掌權者命名的國家。我知道你定會回來抱著我,屹立風中。 那就是我所要的——與你漫步在如此的土地上,與朋友們,在一個沒有地圖的地球上。

  注: KATHARINE在死前的留言,劇末由她與HANA念出。

  篇2:Gone with the wind

  1、After all, tomorrow is another day!

  不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!

  擴充套件 hey ,are you all right?

  Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。

  Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

  2、We become the most familiar strangers.

  我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

  3、Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.

  今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

  4Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.Gone with The Wind

  土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰鬥, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

  5、I wish I could be more like you.

  我要像你一樣就好了。

  6、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

  無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

  7、I think it's hard winning a war with words.

  我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

  8、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

  先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

  9、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

  10、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

  哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

  篇3:Titanic

  1、

  I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.Titanic

  我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 泰坦尼克號

  2、

  I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

  我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

  3、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

  外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

  4、We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

  我們是真他媽的走運極了.地道的美國國罵

  5、There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

  如果你不違揹我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

  6、What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

  7、Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

  只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

  8、All life is a game of luck.

  生活本來就全靠運氣。

  9、To make each day count.

  要讓每一天都有所值。

  10、We're women. Our choices are never easy.

  我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

  11、You jump, I jump.another touching sentence 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?

  12、God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow nor dying; neither there has any had more pain, for the former world passed away.

  上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣

  13、Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

  14、Jack死亡前的對白:

  Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You’re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

  Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket for Titanic at a poker game Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful crying you must shivering ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

  15God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.Titanic

  上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有, 也不再有悲傷和生死離別, 不再有痛苦, 因往事已矣泰坦尼克號