關於不滿生活的英語情景口語

  英語在我們生活中還是經常用到的,其實學習英語口語最重要的是要堅持下去,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦

  一小偷很機靈

  ASo Kim, have you ever had anything stolen?

  那麼,金,你有沒有被偷過東西?

  BStolen? No, why?

  被偷過?沒有,問這幹什麼?

  AMy uncle just had his motorcycle stolen a few nights ago. I was just thinking about how clever criminals are these days.

  幾天前我叔叔的車被偷了。我在想現在的小偷真是太聰明瞭。

  BCriminals are clever? They're only successful when people are careless.

  小偷聰明?只有當人們粗心時,他們才得手。

  AI don't know. The ones who stole my uncle's motorcycle were pretty good.

  我不清楚。偷我叔叔摩托車的那些小偷很聰明。

  BIf your uncle had an alarm system, then it wouldn't have happened.

  如果你叔叔裝了報警系統,那就不會發生這樣的事了。

  AHe did. It was one of the best ones available. But that didn't stop them from disabling11 it. And on a crowded street too.

  他有報警器。是能買得到的最好的一種。但它沒有阻止小偷偷車,而且還是在人群擁擠的大街上。

  BDidn't anyone stop them?

  難道沒有人阻止他們?

  AYou would think that people would be smart enough to stop something like that. No one knew his motorcycle was being stolen. The thieves came in a truck and convinced everybody that my uncle was parked illegally and they were there to tow it away.

  你認為有人會那麼聰明去阻止那種事情。沒人知道有人在偷摩托車。小偷坐卡車來的,告訴每個人我叔叔是非法停車,他們去那就是把車拖走。

  BWow, they were good. I guess criminals aren't that dumb after all.

  喔,他們太絕了。我想罪犯畢竟不是那麼啞巴。

  AThat's not the end. They were so good that they convinced a bystander to help them lift the motorcycle and put it in the truck.

  那還沒有完。他們偽裝得如此好以致於一位旁觀者還幫助他們把摩托車抬進卡車。

  二我討厭我的工作

  AI’m sick of my job, I always have to work late at night, and the company keeps me working in the office.

  我很討厭我的工作,我得經常晚上工作到很晚,公司又老是讓我在辦公室工作。

  BWhy don’t you find a new career where you can do what you enjoy, being outside working during the day?

  你為什麼不找一個新工作,那樣你就可以做你喜歡做的;白天在戶外工作?

  AWhat do you suggest? I can’t afford to quit my job until I get a new one.

  你有什麼建議?在我找到一個新工作之前,我是沒法放棄現在的工作的。

  BMaybe you have two choices. You could attend school during the day, or you could get a position that provides training.

  也許你有兩種選擇.你可以白天去上學,或者你可以找到一份提供培訓的工作。

  三耍小孩子脾氣

  AYou're being childish. Your nose will heal. And so will your pride, if you let it.

  你這是在鬧小孩子脾氣。你鼻子的傷會好。你受損的自尊也是,就看你自己要不要。

  BI'll have us ready for Stars by the end of next week. After that, I don't know.

  我們下星期之前,就會把給Stars的東西準備好。之後的事,我就不知道了。

  ADon't know what?

  不知道什麼?

  BLet's just say there could be some big changes around here.

  我們姑且就說這裡會有大變動吧。

  AIs that right? Like what kind of changes?

  是這樣嗎?哪一種變動?

  BYou'll see. Oh, yeah, you'll see.

  你到時就會知道。沒錯,你到時就知道。

  ACome on, grow up. Have you seen Vince around?

  你長大一點行吧。你看到文斯在附近嗎?