歌頌媽媽的英文詩欣賞

  媽媽,是我最感激的,最尊重的人。我是一隻小小的船,媽媽是一個溫暖的大海港。當我停泊在她那溫暖的懷抱時,我滿目陽光,滿目溫暖。小編整理了歌頌媽媽的英文詩,歡迎閱讀!

  歌頌媽媽的英文詩篇一

  my mother is my life line

  © jessica styles

  my mother is my lifeline, she is my complete savior,

  she does everything she can for me, and for that i praise her,

  she went without when i was younger so i could have nice stuff,

  she worked herself to the bone, but never did she give up.

  my mother is my lifeline, she is truly my best friend,

  she help me through the good and bad, she stayed there till the end,

  she pick me up when i was down and wiped the tears away,

  she will be there when i need her every night and everyday.

  my mother is my lifeline, she's completely a shining star,

  she has never made me feel alone, no distance is too far,

  she’ll travel to the moon and back, if i ask her to.

  my mother is my lifeline, this poem i wrote for you.

  歌頌媽媽的英文詩篇二

  獻給無所不能的媽媽

  How did you find the energy, Mom

  媽媽,你的能量源於何處?

  To do all the things you did,

  可以完成所有的事,

  To be teacher, nurse and counselor

  當一個老師,護士,和顧問。

  To me, when I was a kid.

  在我還是一個孩子的時候。

  How did you do it all, Mom,

  媽媽,你是如何做到的。

  Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,

  當一個司機,廚師和朋友,

  Yet find time to be a playmate,

  還要抽時間陪我玩耍。

  I just can't comprehend.

  曾經我不能理解,

  I see now it was love, Mom

  現在我知道了,媽媽。

  That made you come whenever I'd call,

  是愛讓你在我需要時來到我身邊,

  Your inexhaustible love, Mom

  是因為你對我無窮無盡的愛,

  And I thank you for it all.

  感謝你為我做的一切,媽媽。

  歌頌媽媽的英文詩篇三

  what rules the world? 什麼支配著世界

  by william ross wallace. ***1819–1881***

  作者 威廉.羅斯.華萊士

  they say that man is mighty,

  都說人力無窮,

  he governs land and sea;

  支配著陸地與大海,

  he wields a mighty scepter

  行使著至高無上的王權,

  o’er lesser powers that be;

  統治著弱小的生靈。

  but a mightier power and stronger,

  然而還有更強大的力量,

  man from his throne has hurled,

  將人從寶座上掀起,

  and the hand that rocks the cradle

  是那雙輕推著搖籃的手,

  is the hand that rules the world

  主宰著整個世界。