歌頌母愛的英文詩欣賞
母親是蠟燭,讓我得到光明卻犧牲了自己。小編整理了歌頌母愛的英文詩,歡迎閱讀!
歌頌母愛的英文詩篇一
the hand that rocks the cradle 中英對照:
blessing on the hand of women!
angels guard its strength and grace,
in the palace, cottage, hovel,
oh, no matter where the place;
would that never storms assailed it,
rainbows ever gently curled;
for the hand that rocks the cradle
is the hand that rules the world.
賜福婦女的手!
天使護引它的力量和恩愛,
在王宮,村舍,茅屋,
啊,不論甚麼所在,
有彩虹溫和的懸掛,
不受風暴的侵害,
因為那推動搖籃的手,
那手也掌管著世界。
infancy's the tender fountain,
power may with beauty flow,
mother's first to guide the streamlets
from them souls unresting grow-
grow on for the good or evil,
sunshine streamed or evil hurled;
for the hand that rocks the cradle
is the hand that rules the world.
嬰孩是幼弱的泉源,
流出權力和美麗,
是母親,首先引導那小溪,
活潑的靈魂從那裡長起──
長成善,或長成惡,
流送陽光或流出暴力,
因為那推動搖籃的手,
那手也掌管著世界。
歌頌母愛的英文詩篇二
My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
母親教會我如何珍惜他人辛苦勞動:
"If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"
“如果你們要打架,到外邊打去我剛整理好房間!”
My mother taught me RELIGION
母親教會我什麼是宗教:
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
“你最好祈禱那個東西能從地毯下冒出來。”
My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL
母親教會我什麼是時間旅行:
"If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
“你要是不改,我把你一把推到下週三!”***意為:不讓過週末。***
My mother taught me LOGIC
母親教會我什麼是邏輯:
"Because I said so, that’s why."
“為什麼?因為我就是這麼說的!”
My mother taught me FORESIGHT
母親教會我什麼是遠見:
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident."
“一定要穿乾淨內衣,以防萬一你遇到事故。”
My mother taught me IRONY
母親教會我什麼是諷刺:
"Keep laughing and I’ll give ou something to cry about."
“接著笑吧,我讓你一會兒哭不出來”
My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"
My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM
母親教會我什麼是柔體雜技:
"Will you ’look’ at the dirt on the back of your neck!"
“你能不能看看你脖子後面的泥!”
My mother taught me about STAMINA
母親教會我什麼是耐力:
"You’ll sit there ’til all that spinach is finished."
“坐在那兒,直到把所有的菠菜吃完。”
My mother taught me about WEATHER
母親教會我如何識天氣:
"It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."
“好像有龍捲風席捲過你的房間。”
My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS
母親教會我如何解決物理學問題:
"If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you; would you listen then?"
“如果我高聲叫喊,是因為我看見有一顆流星正朝你俯衝而來,那你會不會聽我的話?”
My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY
母親教會我什麼是偽善:
"If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a million times - Don’t exaggerate!"
“如果我曾告訴過你一次,我實際上已告訴過你百萬次不許誇張!”
My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
母親教會我什麼是生命的輪迴:
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
“是我把你帶來這個世界的,我也可以讓你離開。”
My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
母親教會我什麼是行為矯正:
"Stop acting like your father!"
“別像你父親那樣做!”
My mother taught me about ENVY
母親教會我什麼是嫉妒:
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like you do!"
“這世界上有數百萬不幸的孩子,他們可沒有你這麼好的父母。”
歌頌母愛的英文詩篇三
The Watcher守望中的媽媽
She always leaned to watch for us .
她總在那兒把我們守望,
Anxious if we were late ,
我們晚歸會使她發慌,
In winter by the window ,
冬天裡守在窗前
In summer by the gate ;
夏日裡靠在門前。
And though we mocked her tenderly ,
我們曾善意地將她嘲弄
Who had such foonich care ,
這般呵護似乎超出正常
The long way home would seem more safe ,
可漫長的歸途卻平添了安全
Because she waited there .
因為有她在殷切地翹望。
Her thoughts were all so full of us
她心裡盛下的卻是我們,
She never could forget !
卻不曾有一刻的遺忘!
And so I think that where she is
我欣然感到她的那番期待
She must be watching yet,
無論她身處什麼地方。
Waiting till we come home to her
守望,一直到我們遠回到她身旁
Anxious if we are late
若晚歸,會使她發慌,
Watching from Heaven's window
守望,在天庭之窗,
Leaning from Heaven's gate.
佇立,在天庭的門廊。