泰戈爾經典英文詩歌賞析
泰戈爾,印度偉大的詩人,它的詩歌語言綺麗優美,格式、韻律整飭完美,更重要的是蘊含在詩歌中的對於生命本體和生命歸宿的思考。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
I came out alone on my way to my tryst.
我獨自去赴幽會。
But who is this that follows me in the silent dark?
是誰在暗寂中跟著我呢?
I move aside to avoid his presence but I escape him not.
我走開躲他,但是我逃不掉。
He makes the dust rise from the earth with his swagger; he adds his loud voice to every word that I utter.
他昂首闊步,使地上塵土飛揚;我說出的每一個字裡,都摻雜著他的喊叫。
He is my own little self, my lord, he knows no shame; but I am ashamed to come to thy door in his company.
他就是我的小我,我的主,他恬不知恥;但和他一同到你門前,我卻感到羞愧。
篇二
You came down from your throne and stood at my cottage door.
你從寶座上下來,站在***舍門前。
I was singing all alone in a corner, and the melody caught your ear.
我正在屋角獨唱,歌聲被你聽到了。
You came down and stood at my cottage door.
你下來站在***舍門前。
Masters are many in your hall, and songs are sung there at all hours.
在你的廣廳裡有許多名家,一天到晚都有歌曲在唱。
But the simple carol of this novice struck at your love.
但是這初學的簡單的音樂,卻得到了你的賞識。
One plaintive little strain mingled with the great music of the world, and with a flower for a prize you came down and stopped at my cottage door.
一支憂鬱的小調,和世界的偉大音樂融合了,你還帶了花朵作為獎賞,下了寶座停留在我的草舍門前。
篇三
he morning sea of silence broke into ripples of bird songs;
清晨的靜海,漾起鳥語的微波;
and the flowers were all merry by the roadside;
路旁的繁花,爭妍鬥豔;
and the wealth of gold was scattered through the rift of the clouds while we busily went on ourway and paid no heed.
在我們匆忙趕路無心理睬的時候,雲隙中散射出燦爛的金光。
We sang no glad songs nor played; we went not to the village for barter;
我們不唱歡歌,也不嬉遊;我們也不到村集中去交易;
we spoke not a word nor smiled; we lingered not on the way.
我們一語不發,也不微笑;我們不在路上留連。
We quickened our pave more and more as the time sped by.
時間流逝,我們也加速了腳步。
The sun rose to the mid sky and doves cooed in the shade.
太陽升到中天,鴿子在涼陰中叫喚。
Withered leaves danced and whirled in the hot air of noon.
枯葉在正午的炎風中飛舞。
The shepherd boy drowsed and dreamed in the shadow of the banyan tree,
牧童在榕樹下做他的倦夢,
and I laid myself down by the water and stretched my tired limbs on the grass.
我在水邊臥下,在草地上展布我睏乏的四肢。
My companions laughed at me in scorn; they held their heads high and hurried on;
我的同伴們嘲笑我;他們抬頭疾走;
they never looked back nor rested; they vanished in the distant blue haze.
他們不回顧也不休息;他們消失在遠遠的碧靄之中。
They crossed many meadows and hills, and passed through strange, far-away countries.
他們穿過許多山林,經過生疏遙遠的地方。
All honour to you, heroic host of the interminable path!
長途上的英雄隊伍呵,光榮是屬於你們的!
Mockery and reproach pricked me to rise, but found no response in me.
譏笑和責備要促我起立,但我卻沒有反應。
I gave myself up for lost in the depth of a glad humiliation---in the shadow of a dim delight.
我甘心沒落在樂受的恥辱的深處--在模糊的快樂陰影之中。
The repose of the sun-embroidered green gloom slowly spread over my heart.
陽光織成的綠蔭的幽靜,慢慢地籠罩著我的心。
I forgot for what I had travelled, and I surrendered my mind without struggle to the maze ofshadows and songs.
我忘記了旅行的目的,我無抵抗地把我的心靈交給陰影與歌曲的迷宮。
At last, when I woke from my slumber and opened my eyes, I saw thee standing by me,flooding my sleep with thy smile.
最後,我從沉睡中睜開眼,我看見你站在我身旁,我的睡眠沐浴在你的微笑之中。
How I had feared that the path was long and wearisome, and the struggle to reach thee washard!
我從前是如何地懼怕,怕這道路的遙遠困難,到你面前的努力是多麼艱苦呵!
- 泰戈爾經典英文詩歌賞析
- 經典語錄霸氣經典古詞
- 北師大八年級物理教案
- 老師怎麼寫高一學生的評語
- 腎病的治療與腎病的飲食禁忌
- 六級英語強化題閱讀題附解析
- 英語小說讀後感範文
- 創業那些專案好
- 早安問候語正能量英語
- 最新的學校黨建工作責任書
- 國外托馬斯街舞視訊大全
- 七年級數學下冊練習冊參考答案
- 茉莉花功效和作用
- 高二生物的生態系統知識點詳解
- 學會堅強的個性說說
- 立秋老人如何貼秋膘立秋老人貼秋膘方法
- 負利率什麼意思
- 如何紋出漂亮的紅脣
- 政法幹警考試行測定義判斷之核心成分分析法
- 雨中花嶺南作閱讀答案
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字