關於英文面試常見問題及回答

  面試是面試官與應聘者進行面對面交流的過程。在交流的過程中,面試官需要收集儘量多的資訊對應聘者的合適與否做出判斷。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  你有這個行業工作經驗嗎

  【面試方】:

  1Do you have any work experience in this field?

  你有這個行業的工作經驗嗎?

  2What kind of jobs have you had?

  你做過哪些工作?

  3What's your responsibility at your present work unit?

  現在這個單位你負責什麼工作?

  4Please tell me about your working experience.

  能告訴我你的工作經驗嗎?

  5Have you ever been employed?

  你被僱傭過嗎?

  6What kind of job are you doing now?

  你現在做什麼工作?

  7Do you have any work experience in this field?

  你有沒有這方面的工作經驗?

  8Do you have any work history in this field?

  你有沒有做過這方面的工作?

  9Do you have any occupational history in this field?

  你有沒有做過這方面的工作?

  10Do you have any specific experience in this field?

  你有沒有具體做過這方面的工作?

  11What have you learned from the jobs you have had?

  你從過去的工作中學到了什麼?

  12Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?

  談談你的工作業績好嗎?

  13How would you evaluate the company you are with?

  你將如何評價你現在的公司?

  14Give me a summary of your current job description.

  對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

  15How do you rate yourself as a professional?

  你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

  16What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?

  你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

  17What makes you think you would be a success in this position?

  你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

  18Are you a multi-tasked individual?

  你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?

  19Do you work well under stress or pressure?

  你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

  20Have you had any work experience at all?

  你有工作經驗嗎?

  21How would your present employer evaluate/appraise/judge/describe you?

  你現在的老闆會怎樣評價你呢?

  22What qualifications do you have that make you feel you will be successful in your field?

  你的什麼資歷讓你感覺你在這個行業會取得成功?

  【應聘者】:

  1I am responsible for product distribution.

  我負責產品銷售。

  2I have 4 years’ experience in staff management.

  我有四年管理員工的經驗。

  3I have experience as a receptionist.

  我做過接待員。

  4I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

  我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。

  5With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

  憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。

  6With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

  依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。

  7I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

  我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

  8My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

  我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

  9The trait is needed in my currentor previous position and I know I can handle it well.

  這種特點就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

  10I worked as a tutor after school.

  放學後我就去做家教。

  11I have been an assistant to the general manager.

  我做過總經理助理。

  12I have been a production manager.

  我做過生產經理。

  13I have been a customer service coordinator.

  我做過顧客服務協調員。

  篇二

  你的缺點是什麼

  The one dreaded question that is guaranteed to come up in every interview is "What is your greatest weakness?" Perhaps it's the interviewer's way of weeding out candidates to see who is truly prepared to answer this uncomfortable question. Regardless, you can remove some of the awkwardness by prepping for the question and following these rules.

  每次面試中肯定會出現的可怕問題是“你最大的缺點是什麼?”也許這是面試官淘汰應聘者的方式,他們想看看誰真正為這個不友善的問題做了準備。無論如何,你可以通過準備答案,並遵循下面的方法免去部分尷尬。

  1. Don't give a cop-out answer

  1. 不要回避問題

  Please don't give tired answers like, "My greatest weakness is that I'm too much of aperfectionist/workaholic." Perhaps it is true for you, but unfortunately, it may bring false to the interviewer who is used to hearing these generic answers that come off as a way to dodge the question.

  請不要給千篇一律的回答,比如:“我最大的缺點是過於追求完美/工作太拼命。”也許這是真實回答,但不幸的是,它會給面試官錯誤資訊,他們習慣了聽這些通用回答,會以為你想回避這個問題。

  2. Be honest

  2. 要誠實

  Dig deep into yourself and figure out what your true weaknesses are at work. Write them down on a sheet of paper, and figure out which ones you can use in an interview. If you state a weakness you've struggled with, your answer will sound more honest. Some things that will help you come up with true weaknesses is to look at some of the challenges you have faced in your previous jobs or think aboutconstructive criticism you've received from a manager.

  深入挖掘自己,找到真正的缺點。把它們寫在紙上,看看哪些可以在面試的時候說。如果你說的是讓你煩擾的缺點,聽上去會更誠實。回想你在以前工作中遇到的困難,或是經理對你的有用批評,這樣你能想起真正的缺點。

  3. Avoid deal breakers

  3. 不要說會影響面試的缺點

  Although we mention that you should be honest, it's also good to remember that there is such a thing as being too honest. You need to avoid weaknesses that will hurt your chances of getting the job. For example, say if you're applying for an HR position and you say that you're not good with people, or if you're trying for a sales job and you say you are bad at negotiating. This doesn't mean that you have to make up a weakness, but it's just preferable for you to pick another weakness that isn't a deal breaker.

  雖然我們剛才提到你應該誠實,但也要記住別太誠實。你要避開那些會影響你得到工作的缺點。例如,申請人力資源的職位卻說不善於與人相處,或者想做銷售卻說不擅協商。不是讓你一定要編缺點,但是挑個不會影響面試的缺點會好一些。

  4. Talk about your attempts to overcome your weakness

  4. 要談到你為克服缺點做的努力

  Always talk about the steps you have taken to overcome your weakness. This is your chance to show the interviewer that although you have your flaws, you are proactive and resourceful enough to overcome them. In a way, your effort to conquer your weaknesses will be looked at as a strength.

  要說你為克服缺點做的事。這是你向面試官證明的機會,讓他們知道雖然你有缺點,但你會主動克服缺點,也有辦法克服它們。在某種程度上,你為克服缺點做的努力會被視作優點。

  篇三

  你為什麼從上份工作中離職

  【離職原因】:

  【面試方】:

  1Why do you want to leave your present job and join us?

  你為什麼要辭去現在的工作來我們這裡?

  2What's the reason for you to leave your present job?

  你為何要辭去你現在的工作?

  3For what do you decide to leave your present job?

  你為何要辭去你現在的工作?

  4How would you evaluate your present firm?

  你如何評價你現在的公司?

  It's an excellent company that afforded me many fine experiences.

  5How do you feel about leaving all of your benefits?

  你對失去所有的福利怎麼看?

  Concerned but not panicked.

  6What was your reason for leaving?

  你為什麼要離開呢?

  7Do you enjoy your present job?

  你喜歡目前的工作嗎?

  8What made you decide to change your job?

  什麼原因使你決定換工作?

  9I know from your resume that you are working as an administration assistant in a trading company.Why do you plan to change your job?

  我知道你正在一家貿易公司任職行政助理,為什麼你計劃轉職?

  10Why have you changed you job so frequently?

  你為什麼經常換工作?

  11What's the reason why you left your previous employer?

  你為何要離開原來的僱主?

  【應聘方】:

  1The job is out of my major/field/specialty/domain.

  我的工作不屬於我的專業範圍/專業領域/專業/專業領域。

  2I want to do a job that can offer me the opportunity for advancement.

  我想找一個能給我帶來提升機會的工作。

  3I am looking for a more challenging opportunity.

  我想找一個更具挑戰性的工作。

  4My former company has been bankrupt.

  我原先那個公司已經破產了。

  5Because that company didn’t have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

  因為那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。

  6My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.

  我離職的理由是希望在貿易方面,能獲得更廣泛的經驗。

  7My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.

  我離職的原因,是希望在廣告業方面發展。

  8 I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.

  我為照顧住在外地的老母親而申請辭職。

  9My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.

  我離職的理由是因為深知無升遷的機會。

  10I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office.

  我希望在出口公司能獲得更多的經驗,故願轉職。

  11I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.

  由於希望獲得更高的職位負更多的責任,而離開現職。

  12I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.

  由於本人與董事長劉先生意見不合,兩星期前離職。

  13I left the position with the desire of improving my position.

  我為了找更高的職位,而請求離職。

  14I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.

  由於所服務的公司解散,只好離職。

  15I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.

  畢業後因找到工作辭去兼職。

  16The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.

  w我準備離開目前的工作崗位,唯一理由是為謀求更高的職位。

  17Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.

  很不幸地,我不得不離職,因這一次世界性的經濟不景氣,使我的僱主不得不結束業務。

  18I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.

  目前,本人希望進入一家可以擔負較大責任的公司,並希望能提供升遷機會。

  19I am working in a small company where further promotion is impossible. I am capable of more responsibilies,so I decided to change my job. I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

  我在一家小公司工作,所以晉級不大可能。我完全能夠承擔更多的責任,所以我決定換工作。我希望做一個更有挑戰性的工作。

  20I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one. Besides,I would like to practise my English in my work. As my present employer deals with China trade only, there isn't much chance to speak English.

  因為我希望找到一份較有活力的工作。此外,我想在工作上多用英語。但我現時的僱主主要發展中國市場,所以很少會使用英語。

  21Because I am looking for a company that I really want to work for so that I could settle down and make a long-term contribution.

  因為我想找到一家理想的公司,使我能安定下來,並做出長遠的貢獻。

  22I'm leaving the present situation just because of expiry of my employment contract.

  我離開現職是因為工作合同期滿。

  23The work is not bad.Yet the salary is too small.

  那份工作倒是不錯,不過薪水太少了。

  24To speak frankly,I did not enjoy the work very much because these was not much for me to do at my post.

  坦率地說,我不是很喜歡那份工作,因為我在這個職位上沒有多少事可幹。