玩具總動員動畫圖片有哪些

  玩具總動員 是皮克斯的動畫系列電影。只要說到 玩具 系列,評論大都表現出一種趨同性,即讚歎這一系列是多麼的老少成益。玩具總動員圖片有哪些呢?下面是小編整理的玩具總動員圖片,歡迎閱讀。

  玩具總動員電影中英文對白

  Ha Ha Ha Ha! 哈 哈 哈 哈!

  Money, money, money! Hey! 錢 錢 錢! 嘿!

  - You got a date with justice, One-Eyed Bart. - Too bad, Sheriff.

  - 獨眼巴特 "正義"與你有個約會 - 太糟啦 長官

  I'm a married man. 我已經結婚了

  One-Eyed Betty! 獨眼貝蒂!

  I think you dropped something, Mister. 我想你好像掉下了什麼東西 先生

  - Jessie? - Give it up, Bart. You've reached the end of the line.

  - 翠絲? - 投降吧 巴特 你已經無路可逃了

  I always wanted to go out with a bang. 我一直希望以爆炸作為結局

  - Oh no! - The orphans! - 哦 不要! - 孤兒們!

  Hate to leave early, but our ride is here. 還想陪你們玩會的 但我們的專車到了

  It's me or the kiddies, Sheriff. Take your pick. 追我還是救孩子 長官 你自己選吧

  Ride like the wind, Bull's-eye! 跑出風馳電掣的感覺吧 紅心!

  Hold 'em steady. 抓緊了

  玩具總動員圖片1

  Woody, hurry! 伍迪 快點! No... 不...

  - Glad I can catch the train. - Now let's catch some criminals.

  - 真高興我接住了火車 - 現在我們去抓罪犯吧

  To infinity and beyond. 飛向宇宙 浩瀚無垠

  - Reach for the sky. - You can't touch me, Sheriff.

  - 舉起雙手 - 你抓不到我的 長官

  I brought my attack dog with a built-in force field.

  我的戰犬可是內建磁力場的

  Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force fields dogs.

  好啊 我也帶來了專吃磁力場狗狗的抱抱龍

  Evil Doctor Pork Chop. 邪惡的豬排博士

  That's Mr. Evil Doctor Pork Chop to you. 這是邪惡的豬排博士送給你們的禮物

  Buzz, shoot your laser on my badge. Woody, no, I'll kill you.

  巴斯 用你的鐳射槍射我的徽章 伍迪 不行 我會把你射死的

  Just do it.

  你只管射就是了

  玩具總動員圖片2

  You're going to jail, Bart. Ah, watch out! 你得去坐牢了 巴特 啊 小心!

  - Mom! - No, no, no. Just keep playing. Just pretend I'm not here.

  - 媽媽! - 別停 別停 繼續玩吧 就當我不在

  - Oh, no, Molly! - No, it's ok, Mom.

  - 哦 別這樣 Molly! - 沒事 沒關係的 媽媽

  It's a 50 feet baby from outer space. 這是一個有50只腳的從太空來的娃娃

  And she's on a rampage! Run for your lives! 她在橫衝直撞! 大家快逃命吧!

  Does the red light mean it's going? 紅燈亮表示已經開始錄了嗎?

  Come on say "Happy Birthday" to Molly. 來吧 對Molly說"生日快樂"

  - Happy birthday. - Oh. Charming. - 生日快樂 - 哦 真可愛

  Look how tall you're getting. 瞧瞧你都長這麼高了

  Buzz Lightyear to the rescue. 巴斯光年前來救援

  Good work, Buzz. 幹得漂亮 巴斯

     玩具總動員圖片3

  - Ok, places, everyone. Come on, come on. Get in position. - Wait, I can't find my other eye.

  - 好了 各就各位 快點 - 稍等 我的另一隻眼睛找不到了

  - All right, whose foot's in my face? - It's mine, give it back.

  - 哎 誰把腳放到我臉上了? - 是我的 還給我

  You saved our lives. We are eternally grateful. 你救了我們 我們這輩子都感激不盡

  Buzz, mind if I squeeze in next to you? 巴斯 你介意我擠在你旁邊嗎?

  Yes. No. I mean, why would I mind if I squeeze... squeeze in next to... you?

  是的 不 我是說 我怎麼會介意擠... 擠在你... 旁邊呢?

  - Is it hot in here? - Oh, here they come. - 這裡太熱了吧? - 哦 他們來了

  - Sarge, you got it? - Mission accomplished. - 警長 你們搞到了? - 完成任務

  Hooray! 萬歲!

  Careful. Careful. 小心 小心

  玩具總動員圖片4

  All right guys. We've got one shot at this. 好了 大夥兒 我們只有一次機會

  - Everybody ready? - We're ready, Woody. Let's do it.

  - 大家準備了嗎? - 我們準備好了 伍迪 開始幹吧

  Ok Buzz, make the call.

  好的 巴斯 打電話吧

  - Target is on approach. - Just like we rehearsed it guys.

  - 目標正在靠近 - 就跟我們排練的情形一樣 夥計們

  Hello. Hello. Anyone there? 喂 喂 有人嗎?

  - Molly, stay out of my room. - I wasn't in your room.

  - Molly 別進我的房間 - 我沒去你房間

  - Then who was messing with my stuff? - It wasn't me.

  - 那是誰在亂搞我的東西? - 不是我

  - Well, that went well. - He held me! He actually held me!

  - 哈 進展還真順利 - 他拿起我了! 他真的拿起我了!

  - Uh, this is just sad. - Who we kidding? The kid's 17 years old.

  - 呃 真悲哀 - 我們在騙誰啊? 這孩子已經17歲了

  We ain't ever getting played with. 我們不能再在一起玩了

 

 

  玩具總動員圖片5

  Guys, hey, hold up. We need a staff meeting. Everyone, a staff meeting.

  大夥兒 嗨 等一下 我們得開個全體會議 大家都過來 開全體會議

  - Oh, not again. - Oh come on. Sling, gather everyone up.

  - 哦 別又開會 - 哦 拜託 彈簧狗 把大家都召集來

  Uh, we are together, Woody. 呃 我們都在啊 伍迪

  Ok. Uh, first off ... we all knew "Operation Playtime" was a long shot.

  好的 呃 首先... 我們都知道"遊戲時間"這個計劃成功的希望很渺茫

  - More like a misfire. - But we've always said this job isn't about getting played with

  - 貌似失敗了 - 但我們一直說我們的目的不是玩耍