勵志的英文詩句鑑賞

  當愛神拍你的肩膀時,就連平日不知詩歌為何物的人,也會在突然之間變成一個詩人。下面是小編帶來的勵志的英文詩句,歡迎閱讀!

  勵志的英文詩句精選

  WHAT IS SUCCESS Ralph Waldo Emerson

  成功的內涵 拉爾夫·沃爾多·愛默生

  What is success? 成功是什麼?

  To laugh often and love much; 笑口常開,愛心永在,

  To win the respect of intelligent people 贏得智者的尊重,

  And the affection of children; 孩子們的愛戴;

  To earn the approbation of honest critics 博得真誠的認可,

  And endure the betrayal of false friends; 容忍損友的背叛;

  To appreciate beauty; 欣賞美好的東西,

  To find the best in others; 發現別人的可愛。

  To give one's self; 學會無私地奉獻,

  To leave the world a little better, 給世界增添光彩:

  Whether by a healthy child, 要麼培育出健康的孩子,

  A garden patch, 要麼留下花園一塊,

  Or a redeemed social condition; 亦或是改善社會條件;

  To have played and laughed with enthusiasm 盡情娛樂、笑得暢快,

  And sung with exultation; 把歡樂的歌唱起來;

  To know even one life has breathed easier, 甚至知道一個生命活得自在,

  Because you have lived... 因為你的一路走來……

  This is to have succeeded. 這就是成功的內涵。

  勵志的英文詩句閱讀

  if 如果

  If you can keep your head when all about you,

  如果所有人都失去理智,咒罵你,

  Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;

  你仍能保持頭腦清醒;

  If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

  如果所有人都懷疑你,

  But make allowance for their doubting too;

  你仍能堅信自己,讓所有的懷疑動搖;

  If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

  如果你要等待,不要因此厭煩,

  Or, being lied about,don't deal in lies,

  為人所騙,不要因此騙人,

  Or, being hated, don't give way to hating,

  為人所恨,不要因此抱恨,

  And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

  不要太樂觀,不要自以為是;

  If you can dream — and not make dreams your master;

  如果你是個追夢人——不要被夢主宰;

  If you can think — and not make thoughts your aim;

  如果你是個愛思考的人——光想會達不到目標;

  If you can meet with triumph and disaster.

  如果你遇到驕傲和挫折。

  And treat those two impostors just the same;

  把兩者當騙子看待;

  If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

  如果你能忍受,你曾講過的事實

  Twiseted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

  被惡棍扭曲,用於矇騙傻子;

  Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,

  看著你用畢生去看護的東西被破壞,

  And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools;

  然後俯身,用破爛的工具把它修補;

  If you can make one heap of all your winnings

  如果在你贏得無數桂冠之後

  And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

  突遇顛峰下跌之險,

  And lose, and start again at your beginnings

  失敗過後,東山再起,

  And never breathe a word about your loss;

  不要抱怨你的失敗;

  If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

  如果你能迫使自己,

  To serve your turn long after they are gone,

  在別人走後,長久堅守陣地,

  And so hold on when there is nothin in you

  在你心中已空蕩蕩無一物

  Except the Will which says to them:"Hold on!";

  只有意志告訴你“堅持!”;

  If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

  如果你與人交談,能保持風度,

  Or walk with Kings —nor lose the common touch;

  伴王行走,能保持距離;

  If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;

  如果仇敵和好友都不害你;

  If all men count with you, but none too much;

  如果所有人都指望你,卻無人全心全意;

  If you can fill the unforgiving minute

  如果你花六十秒進行短程跑,

  With sixty second' worth of distance run —

  填滿那不可饒恕的一分鐘——

  Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,

  你就可以擁有一個世界,

  And — which is more — you'll be a Man my son!

  更重要的是,孩子,你是個頂天立地的人。

  勵志的英文詩句學習

  Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, Life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly. Hold fast to dreams for when dreams go, life is a barren field frozen with snow.

  夢想 蘭斯頓·休斯 陳採霞譯

  緊緊抓住夢想,因為一旦夢想消亡,生活就象折斷翅膀的小鳥,無法自由翱翔。緊緊抓住夢想,因為一旦夢想離開,生活就會變成貧瘠荒蕪的土地,只有冰雪覆蓋。

  THE ROAD NOT TAKEN

  Robert Frost

  Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

  And sorry I could not travel both

  And be one traveler, long I stood

  And looked down one as far as I could

  To where it bent in the undergrowth;

  Then took the other, as just as fair,

  And having perhaps the better claim,

  Because it was grassy and wanted wear***磨損***;

  Though as for that the passing there

  Had worn them really about the same,

  And both that morning equally lay

  In leaves no step had trodden***踩*** black.

  Oh,I kept the first for another day!

  Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

  I doubted if I should ever come back.

  I shall be telling this with a sigh

  Somewhere ages and ages hence:

  Two roads diverged in a wood,and I?

  I took the one less traveled by,

  And that has made all the difference.

  沒有走過的路

  羅伯特·弗羅斯特 陳採霞譯

  金色的樹林路分兩條,

  遺憾不能兩條都到。

  孤獨的我長久佇立,

  極日眺望其中一條,

  直到它在灌叢中淹沒掉。

  然後我公平地選擇了另外一條,

  或許理由更加充分,

  因為它草深需要有人上去走走。

  說到有多少人從上面走過

  兩條路磨損得還真是差不多。

  而且那天早晨兩條路都靜靜地躺著,

  覆蓋在上面的樹葉都沒有被踩黑,

  噢,我把第一條路留給了下一次!

  但我知道前方的路變幻莫測,

  我懷疑我是否應該回來……

  多年以後在某個地方,

  我將嘆息著講述這件事:

  樹林里路分兩條,而我——

  選擇了行人較少的那條,

  就這樣一切便發生了改變。