練習英語聽力

  練習英語的聽力素材,我們可以用的有哪些?下面是小編給大家整理的素材的相關知識,供大家參閱!

  素材篇1

  I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o'clock. ;我常常早醒但在 七點鐘才起床.

  I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m. ;我一向把鬧鐘上到 上午七點正.

  I never used to oversleep. ;我從來不睡過頭的.

  I used to get dressed quickly every morning. ;每天早晨我總是很快 就穿好衣報.

  I always used to leave for work at 8:30. ;我總是在八點三十分 離家去工作.

  I used to start working at 9:00 o'clock every day. ;我每天一向在九點鐘 開始工作.

  I used to have lunch every day at the same time. ;我每天一向在同樣的 時間吃午飯.

  I used to work until nearly 6:00 o'clock each day. ;我每天總是工作到 將近六點鐘.

  I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early. ;我慣於七點三十分 吃晚飯並早睡.

  My brother and I used to go a lot of places together. ;我和我兄弟常一起去好多 地方.

  We used to go to the movies about once a week. ;通常我們每週大約 去看一次電影.

  We used to have a lot of interesting friends. ;我們過去一向交有許多 有趣的朋友.

  My brother used to speak French to me all the time. ;我的兄弟慣於整個時間 和我講法語.

  I always used to ask him a lot of questions. ;我總是好問他許多問題.

  Asking about addresses 詢問地址 ;

  Where do you live? ;你住在哪裡?

  I live on Washington Street. ;我住在華盛頓大街.

  What's your address? ;你的住址在哪兒?

  I live at 1203 Washington Street. ;我住在華盛頓大街 1203號.

  I'm Mr.Smith's next door neighbor. ;我是史密斯先生 緊隔壁的鄰居.

  You live here in the city,don't you? ;你住在這個城裡, 是不是?

  I'm from out of town. ;我住在城外.

  How long have you lived here? ;你在這裡住多久了?

  I've lived here for five years. ;我在這裡已經 住了五年了.

  He's known me for over ten years. ;他和我相識已十多年了.

  I've spoken English all my life. ;我講了一輩子英語啦.

  I've already read that book. ;我已經讀過那本書.

  Has he studied French very long? ;他學習法語已很久了嗎?

  Have you had breakfast already? ;你已經吃過早飯了嗎?

  素材篇2

  Yes,I had breakfast two hours ago. ;是的,我兩小時前 就吃過早飯了.

  Asking questions 提問問題 ;

  Where were you yesterday afternoon? ;昨天下午你在哪兒?

  I was at home all afternoon. ;整個下午我都在家.

  I was writing some letters to friends of mine. ;我給我的一些 朋友寫幾封信.

  What were you doing at 4 o'clock yesterday afternoon. ;昨天下午四點鐘左右 你在做什麼?

  I was listening to the radio. ;我在聽廣播.

  What were you doing when I called you on the telephone? ;我打電話給你的時候, 你在做什麼?

  When you called me, I was eating dinner. ;你打電話給我時, 我正在吃晚飯.

  When I saw Mr.Jones,he was talking with John Smith. ;當我去看瓊斯先生時,他 正在和約翰.史密斯談話

  While you were writing letters,I was reading a book ;你在寫信的時候, 我在看書.

  While we were having breakfast,John was talking on the telephone. ;我們在吃早飯的時候, 約翰在打電話.

  Can you guess what I was doing this morning? ;你能猜到今天上午 我在做什麼嗎?

  I can't remember what John was doing yesterday afternoon. ;我記不起來約翰昨天下午 在做什麼來著.

  I've forgotten what he said his address was. ;我忘記他說他的住址 在哪裡了.

  I've forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night. ;我忘記他說他昨天晚上 是在什麼時候吃的晚飯.

  They called us just as we were having dinner. ;正好在我們吃晚飯時, 他們打電話給我們.

  Describing objects 形容物品 ;

  What color is your book? ;你的書是什麼顏色的?

  My book has a dark blue cover. ;我的書是深藍色封皮.

  How much does that typewriter weigh? ;那臺打字機有多重?

  It's not too heavy, but I don't know the exact weight. ;不太重,但是我不知道 準確的重量.

  This round table weighs about forty-five pounds. ;這張園桌大約有 四十五磅重.

  What size suitcase do you own? ;你的手提包是 多大規格的?

  One of my suitcases is small,and the other one is medium size. ;我的手提包, 一隻是小的, 另一隻是中等規格的.

  I like the shape of that table. ;我喜歡那張桌子的形狀.

  How long is Jones Boulevard? ;瓊斯大街有多長?

  That street is only two miles long. ;那條街只有兩英里長.

  Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is? ;請你量一下這扇窗戶, 看看有多寬.

  This window is just as wide as that one. ;這扇窗戶正好 和那扇一樣寬.

  The walls are three inches thick. ;這幾堵牆有三英寸厚.

  素材篇3

  encil is longer than that one. ;這枝鉛筆比那枝長.

  Asking people to do things 請人辦事 ;

  Would you please tell Mr.Cooper that I'm here? ;請你告訴僱勃先生我在 這裡,好嗎?

  Take these books home with you tonight. ;今天晚上你把這些書 帶回家去.

  Please bring me those magazines. ;請把那些雜誌帶給我.

  Would you help me lift this heavy box? ;請您幫助我把這隻重箱 子抬起來,好嗎?

  Please ask John to turn on the lights. ;請告訴約翰把燈開啟.

  Put your books down on the table. ;把你的收放在桌子上.

  Get me a hammer from the kitchen,will you? ;請你把廚房裡的錘子 拿給我,好嗎?

  Hang up my coat in the closet,will you please? ;請你把我的上衣掛在 衣櫃裡好嗎?

  Please don't bother me now.I'm very busy. ;現在請別打擾我, 我很忙.

  Would you mind mailing this letter for me? ;勞您駕把這封信代我 發出去,好嗎?

  If you have time, will you call me tomorrow? ;如果你有時間,明天請給 我打個電話,好嗎?

  Please pick up those cups and saucers. ;請把那些杯子 和碟子拾起來.

  Will you do me a favor? ;幫我個忙好嗎?

  Please count the chairs in that room. ;請把那個房間的 椅子數一數.

  Please pour this milk into that glass. ;請把這些牛奶倒到 那隻玻璃杯裡.

  Getting information and directions 打聽情況和問路 ;

  Excuse me,sir.Can you give me some information? ;對不起,先生, 請問一件事好嗎?

  Can you tell me where Peach Street is? ;你能告訴我皮奇大街 在哪裡嗎?

  It's two blocks straight ahead. ;一直往前走過 兩個街區就是.

  Which direction is it to the theater? ;到戲院去朝哪兒走?

  Turn right at the next corner. ;到前面的轉彎處, 向右拐.

  How far is it to the university? ;飯店就在旅館的街對面.

  It's a long way from here. ;離這裡有很長一段路呢.

  The school is just around the corner. ;學校就在拐角附近.

  The restaurant is across the street from the hotel. ;飯店就在旅館的街對面.

  You can't miss it. ;你不會找不到的.

  Do you happen to know Mr.Cooper's telephone number? ;你可知道顧勃先生 的電話號碼?

  Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is? ;你能告訴我離這兒最近的 地方哪兒有電話?

  Should I go this way,or that way? ;我應從這邊走, 還是從那邊走?

  

看過素材的相關知識的人還: