英語經典晨讀美文三篇

  喜歡漫步,不是在鵝卵石鋪成的小路,不是在繁花似錦的公園小橋,而是在善於思考的行者鋪成的美文大道上。那裡有千姿風景闊你視野,有百態人生引你深思。下面是小編帶來的初中晨讀英語美文,歡迎閱讀!

  初中晨讀英語美文篇一

  Someday

  有一天

  [美]艾莉森•麥基 文

  [美]彼德•H•雷諾茲 圖

  安妮寶貝 譯

  Someday 有一天

  One day, I counted your fingers and kissed each one.

  那一天,我數算你的手指,輕輕把它們親遍

  Someday 有一天

  One day, the first snowflakes fell, and I help you up and watched them melt on your baby skin.

  那一天,初雪飄落,我把你高高舉起,看雪花在你柔軟的肌膚上融化。

  Someday 有一天

  One day, we crossed the street, and you held my hand tight.

  那一天,我們一起穿過街道,你緊緊抓住我的手。

  Someday 有一天

  Then, you were my baby, and now you are my child.

  曾經,你是我的小寶寶;現在,我家有女初長成。

  Someday 有一天1

  Sometimes, when you sleep, I watch you dream, and I dream too...

  有時,當你睡著,看著你入夢,我也開始暢想……

  Someday 有一天1

  That someday you will dive into the cool, clear water of a lake.

  有一天,你會躍入一面冰涼清澈的湖水。

  Someday 有一天1

  Someday you will walk into a deep wood.

  有一天,你會獨自走進一座幽密的森林。

  Someday 有一天1

  Someday your eyes will be filled with a joy so deep that they shine.

  有一天,你的眼眸會被深刻的喜悅充滿而閃閃發光。

  Someday you will run so fast and so far your heart will feel like fire.

  有一天,你會飛快地奔跑,感受心的悅動如同火焰。

  Someday 有一天

  Someday you will swing high - so high, higher than you ever dared to swing.

  有一天,你會蕩起鞦韆,越來越高,前所未有。

  Someday you will hear something so sad that you will fold up with sorrow.

  有一天,你會因為那些憂傷的事,而被苦痛包圍。

  Someday 有一天1

  Someday you will call a song to the wind, and the wind will carry your song away.

  有一天,你會在風中大聲歌唱,讓歌聲隨風而逝。

  Someday I will stand on this porch and watch your arms waving to me until I no longer see you.

  有一天,我會站在門廊,眺望你向我揮動的手臂,漸行漸遠。

  Someday 有一天1

  Someday you will look at this house and wonder how something that feels so large can look so small.

  有一天,你會望著我們的家,詫異記憶中它的巨大,和此刻看起來的渺小

  Someday you will feel a weight against your strong back.

  有一天,你會感受到堅強的脊背上所擔負著的小小重量。

  Someday 有一天

  Someday I will watch you brushing your child's hair.

  有一天,我會看到你給你的孩子梳頭。

  Someday, a long time from now, your own hair will glow silver in the sun.

  有一天,在很久很久的以後,你的頭髮也會在陽光下閃爍銀光。

  And when that day comes, love, you will remember me.

  當那天到來的時候,我的愛,你會記起我。

  初中晨讀英語美文篇二

  Love and Friendship by Emily Bronte

  《愛情和友誼》 作者:艾米莉·勃朗特

  Love is like the wild rose-briar. Friendship like the holly-tree.

  愛情就像野玫瑰,友情卻如冬青樹。

  The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms. But which will bloom most constantly?

  玫瑰開花時冬青黯無光,但究竟誰能堅持更久長?

  The wild-rose briar is sweet in the spring. Its summer blossoms scent the air;

  春天野玫瑰燦爛開放,夏日裡玫瑰把風兒薰香。

  Yet wait till winter comes again. And who will call the wild-briar fair?

  但當嚴冬再次來臨之時,誰還會讚美野玫瑰的美麗?

  Then scorn the silly rose-wreath now. And deck thee with the holly's sheen.

  那時你不屑於枯萎的玫瑰,而用冬青的光彩將你裝扮。

  That when December blights thy brow. He may still leave thy garland green.

  當十二月的嚴寒襲上你的眉頭,你的冬青花環依舊綠意盎然。

  初中晨讀英語美文篇三

  As I walked out one evening by W.H. Auden

  《當我在某個夜晚漫步》,作者:奧登

  As I walked out one evening.

  當我在某個夜晚漫步。

  Walking down Bristol Street, the crowds upon the pavement were fields of harvest wheat.

  行走在布裡斯托爾大街上,道路上滿是人群,就像小麥正待收割的田野。

  And down by the brimming river I heard a lover sing under an arch of the railway:

  緊挨著那條水波四溢的河流,在那鐵路橋的橋拱下,我聽見一個情人在那兒歌唱:

  "Love has no ending. I'll love you, dear, I'll love you Till China and Africa meet, and the river jumps over the mountain, and the salmon sing in the street.

  “愛情永無止境。我將愛你,親愛的,我會永遠愛你,直到中國和非洲會合,直到河水從山脈上越過,那魚兒也能跑到大街上歌唱。

  I'll love you till the ocean is folded and hung up to dry, and the seven stars go squawking like geese about the sky.

  我會愛你,直到大海摺疊,掛起來晒乾,直到七星改變了形狀,彷彿天空中一隻天鵝在鳴叫。

  The years shall run like rabbits, for in my arms I hold the flower of the ages, and the first love of the world."

  時光猶如野兔般向前飛奔,但我的手臂間還抱著古老的鮮花——還有對這世界最初的愛。”

  But all the clocks in the city began to whirr and chime: "O let not Time deceive you, you cannot conquer time."

  但是城市裡所有的時鐘開始發出陣陣轟鳴:“啊,不要讓時間把你欺騙,你不可能戰勝時間。

  In the burrows of the nightmare where justice naked is, time watches from the shadow and coughs when you would kiss.

  在惡夢的洞穴深處有的是赤裸裸的公理,那時間在陰影中觀察,在你想要親吻時咳嗽提示。

  In headaches and in worry vaguely life leaks away, and time will have his fancy tomorrow or today.

  在頭疼和焦慮中,生命不知不覺中逝去,時間的幻想終會實現,不在今朝就在明日。

  Into many a green valley drifts the appalling snow;

  曾經綠蔭蔥蘢的山谷,瀰漫著駭人的大雪;

  Time breaks the threaded dances and the diver's brilliant bow.

  時間打斷如織的舞步,還有跳水人的華麗躬身。

  "O plunge your hands in water; Plunge them in up to the wrist;

  “啊,把你的雙手伸進水裡,讓水流漫過你的手腕;

  Stare, stare in the basin and wonder what you've missed."

  凝視,凝視盆中,想想你究竟錯過了什麼 。

  The glacier knocks in the cupboard, The desert sighs in the bed.

  冰河撞擊著你的碗櫥,沙漠在你的床鋪上嘆息,

  And the crack in the tea-cup opens a lane to the land of the dead.

  茶杯上的裂縫變大了,打開了一條通往死域的路。

  Where the beggars raffle the banknotes and the giant is enchanting to Jack.

  在那兒乞丐中彩得了鈔票,傑克被那鉅獎迷惑得神魂顛倒,

  And the Lily-white boy is a roarer, and Jill goes down on her back.

  那純真無邪的男孩在咆哮,吉爾躺倒在地上。

  "O look, look in the mirror, O look in your distress;

  哦,快看,快看那面鏡子,看看鏡中你的憂愁;

  Life remains a blessing although you cannot bless.

  儘管你無法祈福,生活還是上天的賜福。

  O stand, stand at the window as the tears scald and start;

  哦,站起來,快站到窗前,你滾燙的熱淚開始流滴;

  You shall love your crooked neighbour with your crooked heart."

  你應該用你那顆扭曲的心,去愛那些狡詐的鄰居。”

  It was late, late in the evening. The lovers they were gone;

  已經是很深很深的夜晚。那些情人們早已離去,

  The clocks had ceased their chiming, and the deep river ran on.

  時鐘停止了奏鳴,只留下深深的水流繼續流淌。