關於保險的英語句子

  同學們不要放棄英語哦,今天小編給大家整理了英語的句子,英語在我們生活中是很重要的哦,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

  保險

  531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% *** at 110% of the invoice value***.

  請給我們這批貨物在發票金額上加10%的保險***即發票金額為110%***

  532.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

  我們要求根據實際對我們訂購的貨物按發票金額120%投保水漬險

  533.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

  請保留附件表所列出的貨物

  534.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

  對這批貨,我們要按發票金額110%投保破損險

  535.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

  我們公司要按發票金額110%投保

  536.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

  請按合同金額120%對電扇投保

  537.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.

  機器不確定所有風險

  538.We only cover FPA and war risk.

  我們僅保平安險和戰爭險

  539.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.

  航行中不是精緻的貨物不易受損,所以平安險就足夠了

  540.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.

  我們的貨物非常貴重,所以我要保所有險

  541.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

  我們只對這批貨所有損失做個方案

  542.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.

  我想獲得AR保險條例,也就是說我們要涉及各種丟失或損失

  543.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

  恐怕這種運輸條件僅有水漬險範圍太窄,請另加盜竊和提貨不著險

  544.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

  你對我們下月從上海到里斯本的貨物投保了嗎

  545.Can you cover our goods against breakage?

  你能保證我們的貨物免於破損嗎

  546.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

  如果你能提供我們從東京到北京的計算機390,000美金的保險,我們將非常高興

  547.Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

  請給我們到紐約的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌縫紉機按300,000美金投保一切險

  548.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.

  請為我們就200套高質量傢俱按20,000美金投一切險

  549.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

  我們希望能為3箱玻璃按1,500美金金額投保一切險

  550.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.

  我們將不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若為這批貨按70,000美金投保海運一切險將使我們非常高興