有關郵寄英語情景對話

  在英語考試的聽力中,我們需要通過錄音中的情景對話來聽取我們所要的答案,今天小編在這裡為大家分享一些,歡迎大家閱讀!

  篇1

  Steven goes to buy some stamps in the post office.

  史蒂文去郵局裡買一些郵票。

  Clerk: Good afternoon, can I help you?

  職員:下午好,能為您效勞嗎?

  Steven: Good afternoon. I need some stamps and envelopes.

  史蒂文:下午好,我需要些郵票和信封。

  Clerk: How many and what kind?

  職員:買幾個?什麼樣的?

  Steven: A dozen 30-cent stamps and 6 envelopes.

  史蒂文:30美分一張的郵票買一打,6個信封。

  Clerk: Anything else?

  職員:還要別的什麼嗎?

  Steven: That’s all. How much altogether?

  史蒂文:就這些,一共多少錢?

  Clerk: $16. 50.

  職員:一共16美元50美分。

  Steven: Thank you very much.

  史蒂文:謝謝。

  Clerk: You are welcome.

  職員:不客氣。

  篇2

  Christmas Day is coming. Steven wants to buy some postcards to send his family and friends,

  聖誕節快要到了,史蒂文想去買些明信片寄給他的家人和朋友

  Clerk: Good morning. What can I do for you?

  職員:早上好,你需要些什麼?

  Steven: Christmas Day is coming. I want to buy several postcards to send to my family and friends. Can you recommend me some?

  史蒂文:聖誕節快要來了,我想買幾張明信片寄給家人和朋友,你可以給我推薦一些嗎?

  Clerk: Of course. How about these postcards? They are specially designed for Christmas.

  職員:當然可以。這些明信片怎麼樣呢?它們是專門為聖誕節設計的。

  Steven: These postcards are great. I want to buy a dozen with different pictures.

  史蒂文:這些明信片真棒,我想要一打不同圖案的明信片。

  Clerk: No problem. You can choose what you like.

  職員:沒問題,你挑喜歡的拿。

  Steven: How much is a postcard?

  史蒂文:一張明信片多少錢?

  Clerk: A postcard costs you five yuan. A dozen postcards cost you 60 yuan.

  職員:一張明信片5元,12張要60元。

  Steven: OK. Here is the money. Thank you very much.

  史蒂文:好的,給你錢。謝謝。

  Clerk: You are welcome.

  職員:不客氣。

  篇3

  Steven wants to come to the post office to post a letter. Now he is in the office.

  史蒂文想要到郵局郵一封信。現在他正在郵局裡。

  Clerk: Good morning. What can I do for you?

  職員:早上好。我能為您做點什麼?

  Steven: Good morning. I want to post this letter. Can you tell me what the postage is?

  史蒂文:早上好。我想寄這封信,你能告訴我郵資需要多少嗎?

  Clerk: I must weigh it. Do you want to send it by ordinary or registered mail?

  職員:我必須稱一下。您是要寄普通訊還是掛號信?

  Steven: I want this letter registered. There is something valuable inside.

  史蒂文:我想寄掛號信,裡面有很重要的東西。

  Clerk: In that case, you'd better have it registered.

  職員:既然那樣,您最好寄掛號信。

  Steven: I think so. Would you mind telling me the postage now?

  史蒂文:我也這麼認為。你現在能告知一下郵資嗎?

  Clerk: Seven dollars and fifty cents in all.

  職員:一共7美元50美分。

  Steven: Here is ten dollars.

  史蒂文:給你10美元。

  Clerk: OK. Here are your receipt and your change.

  職員:好的。這是您的收據和零錢。

  Steven: Thank you. Goodbye.

  史蒂文:謝謝你,再見。

  Clerk: Bye.

  職員:再見。

  篇4

  Steven wants to mail a parcel to his father who is in America. Now he is in the post office to send the parcel.

  史蒂文想要給遠在美國的父親寄個包裹。他現在在郵局裡寄這個包裹。

  Steven: Excuse me, i.s this the parcel post counter?

  史蒂文:請問,這是寄包裹的櫃檯嗎?

  Clerk: No, it's at counter l, right over there.

  職員:不是,請到1號臺,在那邊。

  Steven: ***At counter l. ***Do you take parcels here?

  史蒂文:***在l號櫃檯。***這裡可以寄包裹嗎?

  .

  職員:可以。

  Steven: I want to send this package to Los Angeles, please.

  史蒂文:我想把這包裹寄往洛杉機。

  Clerk: Do you want to send it by air or by regular mail?

  職員:您想寄航空郵寄還是普通郵寄?

  Steven: I'd like to send it by regular mail.

  史蒂文:我想寄個普通郵件。

  Clerk: I’ll have to weigh it first. 120 yuan, please.

  職員:我得先把它稱一下。請付120元。

  Steven: Here is 200.

  史蒂文:給你200元。

  Clerk: Your change, please.

  職員:這是你的找零。

  Steven: Thank you.

  史蒂文:謝謝。