英語日常實用口語對話情景練習

  英語口語是我們學習英語最重要的一個環節,掌握一些實用的英語口語,對於提升我們的英語交際能力十分重要,下面小編為大家帶來英語日常實用口語對話,供大家參考學習。

  英語日常實用口語對話1:

  Emily: At the sports meeting today, which sport are you planning to participate in?

  艾米麗:今天的運動會,你準備參加哪個專案?

  Peter: I'm in the 400 meter relay. I'm really nervous.

  彼得:我參加了400米接力賽。我真的好緊張。

  Emily: Why so nervous?

  艾米麗:怎麼這麼緊張呢?

  Peter: I don't want to do badly and let my team-mates down.

  彼得:我不想表現太差勁。而讓我的隊友失望。

  Emily: I think you can do it. No need to worry. You've been practising hard and I'm sure you'1l win if you just focus.

  艾米麗:我覺得你能行。沒必要擔心的。你一直都那麼拼命地訓練,我肯定只要你能集中注意力,一定會贏得比賽的。

  Peter: You're right. I need to be confident. But the relay is a team sport and that requires cooperation.

  彼得:你說得對,我應該有信心。但是接力賽是一個團體性專案,需要相互配合。

  Emily: That means everyone should work together and try their hardest. You'll win or fail as a team, not just because of one

  person.

  艾米麗:這就意味著大家要相互協作,共同努力。你們將作為一個團隊共同面對成功或失敗,而不僅僅是一個人。

  Peter: Yeah, I know, but I can't help but feel a little nervous anyway.

  彼得:是啊,我知道,但我還是控制不住有一點兒緊張。

  Emily: Show some courage! I'm sure your team will do fine and win. I believe in you, so you should too.

  艾米麗:鼓起勇氣來!我相信你們小組會表現得很出色而且最終能贏得比賽。我相信你,你也應該相信自己。

  Peter: I know. We'll try our best. Thanks for your support. It really helps.

  彼得:我知道,我們會盡最大努力的。謝謝你的支援,這對我幫助很大。

  Emily: Besides, I'll be there watching and cheering you on.

  艾米麗:還有,我會觀看比賽併為你加油的。

  英語日常實用口語對話2:

  Monitor: Kate, could you do me a favor?

  班長:凱特,你能幫我個忙嗎?

  Kate: What's that? I can help with just about anything.

  凱特:什麼事啊?我一定幫忙。

  Monitor: Stay and clean the classroom.

  班長:留下來打掃教室。

  Kate: Why me? Just get Arthur to do it. He won't care. He loves to help.

  凱特:為什麼要我做?你可以讓亞瑟幹嘛,他不在乎的,他很樂於助人。

  Monitor: But just now you said you'd help.

  班長:可剛才你說一定幫忙的呀?

  Kate: That was before I knew what you wanted. Ask Arthur.

  He's a saint. He'll do whatever you ask him to.

  凱特:那是在我知道你想讓我幫什麼忙之前。問問亞瑟吧。像亞瑟這樣的聖人,你讓他幹什麼都行。

  Monitor: But Arthur did that last time.

  班長:但是亞瑟上次已經幹過了呀。

  Kate: Yeah, but he still won't say no to you. Besides, you could even ask Casper if you wanted to.

  凱特:是的,不過他不會拒絕你的。此外,你還可以讓凱斯帕幹嘛

  Monitor: But you're the only one who has never done it. I think it's about time you contributed to your class. Everyone has

  to take a tum, and it's yours.

  班長:但你是惟一沒有打掃過衛生的人。我覺得你該為班裡做點貢獻了 每人都該輪一遍,這次輪到你了。

  Kate: Yeah, OK. You're right, I'll help. But next time just ask one of the boys to help.

  凱特:是的,好吧。你說得對,我應該幫忙。但下次還是叫一個男孩子來幹吧。

  英語日常實用口語對話3:

  Son: Mom, can I play ball for a while outside?

  兒子:媽媽,我可以在外面玩一會兒球嗎?

  Mother: Your father is in the study working hard. You can't make any noise or you might make him angry. He has some

  important work to do and he needs to get it done.

  媽媽:你爸爸在書房工作呢。你不能製造一點兒噪音,否則他會生氣的。他有很重要的工作要做,而且需要儘快完成。

  Son: I promise I'll be quiet. Please!

  兒子:我保證不會出一點兒聲的。求您了!

  Mother: Behave yourself! Don't make any noise! Have you finished your homework?

  媽媽:老實一點兒!別出聲!你做完作業了嗎?

  Son : Yes. I've finished.

  兒子:是的,我已經做完了。

  Mother: Then let me see.

  媽媽:那讓我看看。

  Son: Mom, I promise. I won't make any noise at all.

  兒子:媽媽,我向您保證。我不會發出一點兒聲音的。

  Mother: All right then, just 5 minutes. Make sure you are quiet.

  媽媽:那好吧,只准玩五分鐘,要確保不出聲啊。

  Son: OK. I won't get into trouble.

  兒子:好的,我不會惹麻煩的。

  Mother: Be careful!

  媽媽:當心點!

  Son: Thanks, mom. You're the best.

  兒子:謝謝媽媽。您是最好的媽媽。

  英語日常實用口語對話4:

  Lady: You again! Don't push me again, or I'll smack you!

  女士:又是你!別再逼我了,否則小心捱揍!

  Frank: Don't threaten me. I'll bust your face!

  弗蘭克:別嚇唬我。我會狠狠揍你一頓的!

  Lady: Look, I told you my daughter isn't interested in you. She doesn't want to see you, so screw off! I'll call the cops if

  you don't leave right now!

  女士:你看,我女兒不喜歡你。她不想看見你,你***!如果你不馬上離開的話,我可要叫警察了!

  Frank: I'm not breaking any laws. Mind your own business. Call the cops. and I've done nothing wrong!

  弗蘭克:我又沒有違反法律。別多管閒事了。你叫警察吧,我又沒做什麼壞事!

  Lady: Why can't you just accept the fact that my daughter isn't interested in you? She has someone else, someone nice. If you

  don't leave, you'll have to pay for that.

  女士:你怎麼就不能接受我女兒不喜歡你的事實呢?她有別人了,那人還不錯。如果你不走的話,你會為此付出代價的。

  Frank: Someone else? I don't believe it. She said she loves only me! She said I was the only person she could ever love.

  弗蘭克:別人?我不信。她說過只愛我的!她說她永遠都只愛我一個人。

  Lady: You are living some kind of lie. She hates you and wishes you were dead! You won't leave her alone and she's scared of

  you. If I have to solve this problem, I promise you'll wish you had listened to me the first time I told you to leave.

  女士:別自欺欺人了。她恨你,甚至希望你死掉!你讓她不得安寧,她對你產生恐懼感了。如果一定要我來解決這個問題的話,我敢肯定你會希望第一次就聽從了我的勸告,離開這裡了。

  Frank: That's a lot of talk. I'll be back and when I come I expect to see her.

  弗蘭克:我才不相信你的鬼話呢。我會回來的,希望我再來的時候能見到她。