關於購物的英語課本劇本

  隨著社會的發展,英語已成為個人甚至一個國家發展的重要工具,每個人都希望說一口流利的英文。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  A:Do you like this dress, madam?

  夫人,你喜歡這種衣服嗎?

  B:I like the color very much. It’s a lovely dress, but it’s too small for me.

  我很喜歡這種顏色,這件衣服很好看,但我穿太小了。

  A:What about this one? It’s a lovely dress, it’s very smart. Short skirts are in fashion now. Would you like to try it?

  這件怎麼樣?這件很好看,非常時髦。短裙現在很流行。你想穿上試試嗎?

  B:All right.

  好的。

  篇2

  A:Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird?

  波德太太,你今天要點肉嗎?

  B:Yes, please.

  是的。

  A:This lamb’s very good.

  這塊羔羊肉很好。

  B:I like lamb, but my husband doesn’t.

  我喜歡羔羊肉,但我丈夫不喜歡。

  A:What about some steak? This is a nice piece.

  來些牛排好嗎?這塊很好。

  B:Give me that piece, please.

  請給我那一塊吧。

  And a pound of mince, too.

  我還要一磅肉糜。

  篇3

  A:Can I help you?

  您想要買什麼?

  B:I’d just like to have a look around.

  我只想隨便看看。

  A:Are you looking for some apples?

  你想要一些蘋果嗎?

  B:I could also buy some apples if they’re nice.

  如果蘋果不錯的話,我也可以買一些。

  篇4

  A:

  May I help you?

  可以為您效勞嗎?

  B:

  Could I have a look at those pens?

  給我看看那些鋼筆好嗎?

  A:

  Certainly. These are thirty yuan each and these are twenty-five.

  當然可以。這種是三十元一支,這種是二十五元錢。

  B:

  Have you got anything a bit cheaper?

  有稍微便宜一點的嗎?

  A:

  How about these? They are nine yuan each.

  這種行嗎?九元錢一支。

  B:

  No, they're not quite what I want. Sorry to trouble you.

  不買了,這不是我想要的那種筆。對不起,麻煩您了。

  A:

  Not at all.

  不客氣。