關於孩子的英語情景對話

  同學們多花點心思在英語口語上,小編相信同學們的英語成績肯定會進步,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語口語的情景對話,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,所以大家快點來記憶一下

  一輪流照顧寶寶

  AHoney, the baby is up again.

  親愛的,寶貝又醒了.

  BIt’s your turn! I went last night.

  輪到你照看嬰兒了。我昨晚已經照看嬰兒了。

  AFine! Hello widdle baby! Why are you crying widdle baby? Oh, I see, you made a doo-doo!

  好吧。小寶貝,你為什麼哭呢?我明白了,你拉大便了。

  BWhat’s going on hun? Why is the baby crying?

  怎麼了?嬰兒為什麼哭?

  AThe widdle baby made a doo-doo!

  寶貝拉大便了。

  BWhat a good boy! Let’s get this icky diaper off you.

  多棒的寶貝。讓我們把討厭的尿布換掉。

  ALooky what I have here! Mickey Mouse jammies! oopsie-daisy! Did the widdle baby just tinkle all over daddy?

  看,我拿來了什麼。米奇睡衣褲。天哪!嬰兒尿了爸爸的全身?

  BYes he did! Yes he did! You just made a wee wee all over daddy!

  是的,是的,寶寶你尿了爸爸全身。

  AHold still while I change this yucky diaper.

  別動,我在換尿布.

  BWhat going on in here?

  怎麼了?

  AOh look it’s nana! Say hi to nana!

  看,奶奶來了。和奶奶打招呼。

  BHe’s so adorable! I could just eat him up!

  他真可愛,我很喜歡他。

  AOk, say bye to nana! Time to go beddy-bye!

  和奶奶說再見。到睡覺的時間了。

  二媽媽你看見我勺子了嗎

  AMom, help me with the bowls, please! I can't hold them.

  媽媽,拜託幫我拿一下碗,我抓不住了。

  BBe careful, honey.

  寶貝,小心點。

  AHave you seen my spoon, Mom!

  媽媽,看見我的勺子了嗎?

  BLook in the fridge, honey!

  在冰箱裡找找,寶貝!

  ANo, not there.

  不,不在那兒。

  BYou've put it there by yourself, and you are always absent-minded.

  是你自己放的,你總是很健忘。

  ASorry, Mom, I don't like it either, but it's just me.

  對不起,媽媽,我也不想那樣啊,但那就是我啊。

  BEverybody, I have found it. Look, it's in Barbie's mouth.

  我找到了,看,勺子在芭比的嘴巴里叼著呢。

  ACome on, Barbie.Oops!

  快過來,芭比。天啊!

  BWhat's up, honey?

  怎麼啦?親愛的!

  AWho added pepper to the meat? It's too spicy.

  誰在肉裡面加了辣椒?太辣了。