泰戈爾英文詩生如夏花

  英語詩歌是英語學習的重要部分。正如學習漢語要懂詩詞歌賦一樣,學習英語時有必要對英語詩歌有所瞭解。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  他希冀天國的錦緞

  He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven

  他希冀天國的錦緞

  Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,

  若我有天國的錦緞,

  Enwrought with golden and silver light,

  以金銀色的光線編織,

  The blue and the dim and the dark cloths

  還有湛藍的夜色與潔白的晝光

  of night and light and the half-light,

  以及黎明和黃昏錯綜的光芒,

  I would spread the cloths under your feet:

  我將用這錦緞鋪展在你的腳下。

  But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

  可我,如此貧窮,僅僅擁有夢;

  I have spread my dreams under your feet,

  就把我的夢鋪展在你的腳下,

  Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  輕一點啊,因為你腳踩著我的夢。

  篇二

  On a Stair I Stood

  我站在樓梯上

  Pierre de Ronsard

  皮埃爾·龍薩

  ***English version by Humbert Wolfe***

  英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫

  Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

  不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

  you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

  你從身邊走過,看著我的面龐。

  blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

  你那突如其來的優雅,

  of unanticpated neighboourhood.

  讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

  As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

  猶如閃電劈開雲團,

  split with your beatuty, and began to race,

  無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

  now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

  一陣像冰,一陣似火,

  by that unparelleled beatitutde.

  胸中的血液奔騰激盪。

  And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

  那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

  your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

  向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

  Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

  海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

  But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

  否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

  and your triumphant eyes the moment after

  頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

  revived their captive with an alms of breath.

  你的眼裡閃耀勝利的輝光。

  篇三

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點

  Love me little, Love me long

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點

  Is the burden of my song?

  我歌唱永恆的愛情

  Love that is too hot and strong

  如果愛得太炙熱

  Burneth soon to waste.

  它將很快燃燒成灰燼

  Still, I would not have thee cold

  但也不要對我冰冷

  Not too backward ,nor too bold

  不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱

  Love that lasteth till its old

  不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝

  Fadeth not in haste.

  我要你愛我 一直到老

  Love me little ,Love me long

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點

  Is the burden of my song.

  我歌唱永恆的愛情

  If thou love me too much,

  如果愛我太多

  It will not prove me as true as totlch;

  它不可能像金石那樣永恆

  Love me little ,more than such,

  愛我少一點我更願意

  For I fear the end.

  只因我怕愛會失去

  I am with little well content,

  一點兒我就感到幸福

  And a little from thee sent

  一點兒就會讓我滿意

  Is enough, with true intent

  只要你是真心真意

  To be steadfast friend.

  我們的愛 至死不渝