青春心語的英文句子

  1.Don‘t.cry.because.it.is.over,.smile.because.it.happened.

  不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。

  2.When.falling.in.love,.some.lose.their.head,.others.lose.their.heart.

  在陷入情網的時候,有些人丟了頭腦,另一些人丟了心

  3.Happineis.good.health.and.a.bad.memory.

  幸福是良好的健康加上糟糕的記性

  4.Love.is.the.only.thing.that.holds.the.dark.at.bay.

  唯有愛可以把黑暗囚在波港灣裡。

  5.Love.is.a.game.that.two.can.play.and.both.win.

  愛是兩個人玩的雙贏遊戲。

  6.Life.has.taught.us.that.love.does.not.consist.in.gazing.at.each.other.but.in.looking.outward.together.in.the.same.direction..

  愛不是從相互凝視之中獲得的,倒是可以由同朝一個方向眺望而產生。這是生活給予我們的教訓

  7.Being.deeply.loved.by.someone.gives.you.strength,.loving.someone.deeply.gives.you.courage.

  被愛給你力量,愛人給你勇氣。

  8.The.best.and.most.beautiful.things.in.the.world.can.not.be.seen.or.even.touched,.they.must.be.felt.with.heart.

  世界上最美好最漂亮的東西是看不見的,也摸不著的。它們必須用心去感應。

  9.No.matter.how.far.apart.we.are,.my.thought.always.find.their.way.back.to.you..Missing.you.

  無論我們相距多麼遙遠,我的思念總在你的身邊。想你!

  10.The.hardest.part.is.being.away.from.you…the.best.part.will.be.when.we’re.together.again..Missing.you,.with.all.my.heart.

  最難莫過離你而去…最好莫過重新歡聚。全心想你。

  11.I.never.consider.ease.and.joyfulneas.the.purpose.of.life.itself.

  我從來不認為安逸和享樂是人生本來的目的。

  12.I.am.not.afraid.of.tomorrow.for.I.have.seen.yesterday.and.love.today.

  我不害怕明天,因為我經歷過昨天,又熱愛今天。

  13.The.value.of.life.lies.not.length.of.days,.but.in.the.use.of.we.make.of.them.

  生命的價值不在於能活多少天,而在於我們如何利用這些曰子。

  14.Courage.is.the.ladder.on.which.all.the.other.virtues.mount.

  勇氣是其他美德攀登的梯子。

  15.Better.to.light.one.candle.than.to.curse.the.darkness.

  與其詛咒黑暗,不如燃起蠟燭。

  16.You.don’t.love.a.girl.because.she.is.beautiful,.but.she.is.beautiful.because.you.love.her!

  你不是因為她的美麗而愛她,而她卻因為你的愛而美麗。

  17.Love.alone.could.waken.love!

  只有愛才能喚醒愛!

  18 假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。

  If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

  19 有了你,我迷失了自我;失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。

  Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.

  20 每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人

  At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.