日常英語口語對話短文精選

  在初中英語教學中,對話教學不僅可以為學生提供較為真實的語言使用情景,還能有效提高學生的口語能力,打破傳統的啞巴英語 教學狀況,培養學生的綜合英語能力。小編整理了日常英語口語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

  日常英語口語對話短文一

  古董店 對話

  Steven wants to buy a Chinese painting to decorate his new house, so he goes into an antique shop.

  史蒂文想買一幅中國畫來裝飾新居,所以他進了一家古董店。

  Assistant: Good morning, sir. Could I be of any service to you?

  店員:早上好,先生,有什麼能為您服務的?

  Steven: Have you got any Chinese paintings?

  史蒂文:你們這兒有中國畫嗎?

  Assistant: Yes, we have landscape paintings, figure paintings and flower-and-bird paintings.

  店員:有,我們有山水畫、人物畫 和花鳥畫。

  Steven: I'd like a flower-and-bird painting.

  史蒂文:我想要一幅花鳥畫。

  Assistant: Good. How about this picture of cranes with pine trees? It was painted by a famous Chinese painter in Qing Dynasty.

  店員:好的,您看這幅松鶴閣如何?這是中國清代的一位著名畫家畫的。

  Steven: Oh, they look just like live cranes. I like this picture very much. How much is it?

  史蒂文:哦,這些仙鶴看上去就像真的一樣,我非常喜歡這幅畫。多少錢?

  Assistant: One thousand dollars.

  店員:1000美元。

  Steven: It's a lot of money. But the picture is excellent, I'll take it.

  史蒂文:太貴了,不過這幅畫真不錯,我要了。

  日常英語口語對話短文二

  音像店 對話

  Steven goes into a video store to buy some records.

  史蒂文進入一家音像店,想買一些唱片。

  Assistant: Welcome, sir, what can I do for you?

  店員:歡迎光臨,先生,請問您想要什麼?

  Steven: I want to buy some records.

  史蒂文:我想買些唱片。

  Assistant: Whose record do you want?

  店員:您想買誰的唱片?

  Steven: Are there the records of Michael Jackson?

  史蒂文:這裡有邁克爾o傑克遜的唱片嗎?

  Assistant: His records have been sold out. The new copies will be available next week.

  店員:他的唱片已經賣完了,下週才會有新的。

  Steven: Oh. it's too late. Maybe I should go to other video stores to have a look.

  史蒂文:哦,那太晚了。也許我應該到別的音像店看看。

  日常英語口語對話短文三

  花店 對話

  Today is Julia's birthday, so Steven goes into a flower shop to buy flowers for her.

  今天是茱莉婭的生日,所以史蒂文進了一家花店去給她買花。

  Florist: Hello! Can I help you?

  賣花人:您好,需要幫忙嗎?

  Steven: Today is my wife's birthday, so I want to buy a bouquet for her.

  史蒂文:今天是我太太的生日。所以我想買一束花給她。

  Florist: What kind of flowers do you want?

  賣花人:您想要什麼花?

  Steven: I have no idea.

  史蒂文:我還沒有主意。

  Florist: How about rose? It's the most suitable one for lovers.

  賣花人:玫瑰怎麼樣?它是最適合送給愛人的。

  Steven: But rose is too common.

  史蒂文:但是玫瑰太普通了。

  Florist: Well, what about violet? It means the eternal beauty.

  賣花人:那麼紫羅蘭怎麼樣?它的花語是永恆的美麗。

  Steven: It looks good. Pack me a bouquet of violet, please.

  史蒂文:荇起來不錯,請給我拿一束。