一生必讀的經典英語散文

  人不必須要生得漂亮,但卻必須要活得漂亮。以下小編為大家介紹英語優美文段摘抄大全,歡迎大家閱讀參考!

  優秀的英語散文:天賜的禮物

   clock is ticking and tomorrow is my special day.

  時鐘滴滴答答的走著,明天對我來說意義非凡。

  I wonder what people will say.

  我想知道人們會怎麼說。

  Will they greet me or just say hi.

  他們會歡迎我嗎?還是僅僅說聲“你好”。

  Ha-ha as if they all remember my natal day.

  哈哈,說得好像他們都記得我出生那天一樣。

  Mother:Oh! One thing I realize as I get little older is that we should value our lives and spend it meaningfully.

  當大一點的時候,我開始意識到,我們應該珍惜當下生活,讓它變得有意義。

  Dream big and set plans.

  放膽做夢,併為此指定計劃。

  I thank God for helping me to achieve my goal each year.

  感謝上帝,讓我每年的目標都得以實現。

  Although not everything is perfect, but somewhat closer to that. I surpassed my 2016 with a #goalmet and proudly to say that building my own family is a gift.

  雖不是所有的目標都實現得非常完美,但是多少都在朝著目標邁進。2016年的目標我都已經達成,而且還為家庭建設孕育了一個禮物為此我很傲嬌。

  Thank you God for the most special gift I got last year. Soon I will get to see it. I do promise to take good care of it.

  感謝上蒼在2016年就給我了這個特別的禮物,不久我就會見到TA了而且我發誓我會好好照顧TA

  Me and my husband waiting for our fruit. A fruit made with love. A fruit that we dream of. A special gift that forever we will treasure. A baby I will name as baby Z.

  。丈夫和我都在等待我們的結晶,我們都夢寐以求的愛的結晶.這份特別的禮物我們都會永遠珍惜。我們會給這個寶貝取名叫Z。

  優秀的英語散文:謝謝你,自作主張的媽媽

  Everybody is searching for that right person.

  每個人都在尋找自己的真命天子。

  But many failed.

  但很多人卻不能如願。

  Sometimes we just fear to try.

  有時候,我們只是太害怕去嘗試。

  So we need a third person's kind interference.

  而這種時候,就需要一個第三者的善意介入了。

  And for me, that's from my mom.

  對於我來講,這次介入來自我媽。

  Having just cemented a new bridge, my dental-assistant mother said to her patient, “Your girlfriend’s going to love your new teeth.”

  我那當牙醫的媽媽當時剛好給人不完了一顆牙,她對病人說:“你的女朋友會喜歡你的新牙齒的。”

  He replied, “I’m between girlfriends right now.”

  那位病人說:“我現在沒有女朋友了。”

  She said, “Don’t go anywhere. I have two daughters, Kathy and Vicky. Let me get their pictures from my wallet.”

  而我媽說:“那你別走。我有兩個女兒,凱西和維姬。你等等,我去錢包裡找她們的照片。”

  Dan was still reclined in the dental chair with his bib onand wasn’t going anywhere.

  單當時還躺在整牙的躺椅上,圍著塑膠圍嘴,哪也去不了。

  Rushing back, she showed him her daughters’ photos, saying, “Here is our phone number. Give Kathy a call—she’s the older one.”

  然後我媽急匆匆地回來了,把自己女兒的照片給他看,並且說:“這是我們的電話號碼。打個電話給凱西,她是比較大的那個。”

  He called, and we’ve been happily married for 39 years.

  而他真的打了,現在我們幸福的婚姻已經維持了39年了。

  Thanks, Mom!

  謝謝你,媽媽!

  優秀的英語散文:如何避開閒言碎語的騷擾

  Well, my solution is pretty simple.

  我的辦法很簡單。

  Confirm the source of the information.

  確認資訊來源。

  Yeah, we all have those annoying moments.

  是的,我們都會碰到這種麻煩的時刻。

  Sometimes, you don’t go to gossip, but gossip will come to you.

  有時候,你不去找八卦,但八卦會來找你。

  And this is particularly troubling in workplaces.

  這種事要是發生在職場裡尤其麻煩。

  How to deal with that? If you simply refuse to talk to others, it will seem like that you have a low emotional intelligence , which may also make your future work difficult.

  這種時候怎麼辦?如果直接拒絕和別人談話似乎顯得情商很低,可能也會讓自己今後的工作變得困難。

  Perhaps the best reply under this circumstance is to ask “How did you know about this?”

  這種時候最好的回答或許是:“你是怎麼知道這件事的?”

  With this simple question, you can find out whether the thing you are talking about is real information or not.

  通過這個簡單的問題,你可以搞清楚現在交談的話題是不是真實資訊。

  At the same time, this also allows the other person to know that you are only interested in useful facts, rather than gossip.

  同時,這也能讓對方知道你只對有用的事實感興趣,而不是八卦。