清新英文個性簽名
Love is you love me, I love him, he loved her.
愛情就是你愛我,我愛他,他愛她。
Years of listening to us sing no regrets, sing their own tears applause.
歲月在聽我們唱無怨無悔,在掌聲中唱到自己都流淚。
There is always sad, sad have we forgot sorrow.
總有些悲哀,悲得我們忘了哀。
Because when young, with a total want of good in the future.
只因那時年少,總把未來想的太好。
There is always that a person, so you Not for the dead can not.
總有那麼一個人,讓你生不得死不能。
Happiness is not every day, miss to wait a long time for a long time.
幸福不是天天都有,錯過要等很久很久.
I don't have any open wound healing is slaughtered,nobody knows my heart setbacks
我不曾攤開傷口任宰割,癒合就無人曉得我內心挫折
If real life told me I had been betrayed, I would prefer never to have loved.
如果現實告訴我我被背叛過,我寧願沒愛過。
Is not joking and Meng Po was a lover. A pull the Qingsi of. A broken Red.
是不是月老和孟婆曾是情人。一個牽了情絲。一個斷了紅塵。
If all affectionate care, that I would rather no one answered.
倘若所有深情都只是牽掛,那我情願沒有人回答。
I am not how free and easy, nor is it how sad, I'm just used to silence.
我不是有多灑脫,也不是有多難過,我只是習慣沉默。
Role evolves into a speech to the amnesia.
把角色演成自己,把自己演到失憶。
I sent you to my ever perpetuated, to the furthest.
我把你送給我的曾經,往最遠的永遠延續。
Always remember too little, too much forgotten.
總是這樣,記得的太少,忘記得太多。
We are so in love, but love to separate.
我們那麼愛,卻愛到了分開。
Our greatest tacit understanding is I do not care, you ignored me.
我們最大的默契就是我不理你你不理我。
Wait until you lose no loss to know what lives in retaliation.
等到你失無可失,就知道什麼叫不要命的報復。
Love skin deep, too seriously will be lost.
愛情虛有其表,太認真才會輸掉。
Old friends goodbye stranger.
一見如故再見陌路。
I'm fine, fit forget.
我很好,放不下也忘不掉。
Years to draw a circle we call years.
歲月畫個圈我們叫它年。
One person to stay two remorse, and three tours.
一人留,兩人疚,三人遊。
The wait will not be very long, but your white-haired hair collapse hurt.
等待也不會很漫長,也不過是為你白髮蒼蒼發潰了傷。
In this bizarre world, the Buddha it becomes magic.
在這光怪陸離的世界裡,不成佛便成魔。
If the heaven are too crowded, we went to hell rampant.
如果天堂太擁擠,我們就一起去地獄猖狂。
Never willing to willing, after all, or not.
未曾捨得的捨得,終究還是會不得。
I deserted for half a century did not wait for my followers.
我荒蕪了半個世紀也沒有等到我的信徒。
I threw you abandon me regardless.
我義無返顧,你棄我不顧。
You are not my favorite person, but it is in my heart the largest city of the injury.
你不是我最愛的那個人,卻是我心中最大的傷城。
I just put my mind ghost town guest a widow.
我只是將你放進我心中的空城 ,客串個未亡人.
I think I'm strong enough to lose so desperate.
我以為我夠堅強卻輸得那麼絕望。
Your innocuous miss who refused to give up in exchange for who collapsed to.
你的無關痛癢是錯過誰的死心,換來誰的塌地。
The world to leave, laughing soul trampled on.
這個世界要不要那麼假,大笑著將靈魂都踐踏。
I am not sad that you leave, just sad a dialogue.
我不是難過你的離開,只是難過一個人對白.
If the world really can not only put me, I would be into the magic of how.
假若這個世界真的無法容下我,我便是成魔又如何。
I'd bet to take the happiness of this life, how do you be willing to let me lose
我拿這輩子的幸福跟你賭,你怎麼捨得讓我輸。
I am not afraid to block Kazuma, not afraid to surrender. I'm afraid, but his heart is no longer stubborn.
我不怕萬馬阻擋,不怕自己投降。我怕的,只是自己的心不再倔強。