關於兒童英語短詩歌大全

  詩歌是一種文學題材,也是書面語篇中的一種,在表現手法上具有鮮明的獨特性,現代詩歌尤其明顯。小編精心收集了關於兒童英語短詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於兒童英語短詩歌:Rain雨

  Rain is falling all around, 雨兒在到處降落,

  It falls on field and tree, 它落在田野和樹梢,

  It rains on the umbrella here, 它落在這邊的雨傘上,

  And on the ships at sea. 又落在航行海上的船隻。

  by R. L. Stevenson, 1850-1894

  關於兒童英語短詩歌:Children's Day

  Bud is your Mood for Love

  Wrapped in the green leaves of Congcong

  Jiao Jiao of the

  Like sleep smile

  Spring is your holiday

  Songs filled with your bags

  Show a casually giving lip service

  Youbengyoudiao

  Downtown is waiting for you

  When you can harness this world when

  Iridescent Banlan dream

  As you will achieve the creation of

  Ah, you are human beings first festival

  Is the permanent hope of mankind

  You are the first human enlightenment

  More is the greatest hope

  關於兒童英語短詩歌:My dog ate my homework.

  我的狗吃了我的作業,

  That mischievous pup

  淘氣的小狗,

  got hold of my homework

  淘氣的小狗叼起我的作業,

  and gobbled it up.

  就開始嚼起來。

  My dog ate my homework.

  我的狗吃了我的家庭作業。

  It's gonna be late.

  要遲到了,

  I guess that the teacher

  我猜老師

  will just have to wait.

  將不得不等待。

  My dog ate my homework.

  我的狗吃了我的家庭作業,

  He swallowed it whole.

  他把我的整個本子都吞了下去。

  I shouldn't have mixed it

  我不應該把它

  with food in his bowl.

  和食物一塊放到狗吃飯的碗裡。

  關於兒童英語短詩歌:Foolish Fiona

  愚蠢的菲奧娜

  This morning when foolish Fiona awoke

  今天早上當愚蠢的菲奧娜醒來,

  she looked at her mother, and said with a croak,

  她看著她的媽媽,用嘶啞的聲音說,

  "I can't go to school, so please write me a note

  我不去學校了,所以請給我寫個請假條。

  to tell them I'm home with a frog in my throat."

  告訴他們說我的嗓子裡有隻青蛙。

  Her mom wrote a note for the teacher that said

  他的媽媽給老師寫了一個便條說,

  "My daughter is sick and she's staying in bed.

  我的女兒病了,他躺在床上。

  She won't be at school for the rest of the week.

  剩下的幾周她不能去學校了。

  She swallowed a polliwog down at the creek."

  因為他在小溪裡吞了一隻蝌蚪。

  關於兒童英語短詩歌:My Girlfriend

  I got a new girlfriend, though I don't like girls.

  我交了一位新女朋友,雖然我不喜歡女孩。

  I haven't much money, but I buy her pearls.

  我沒有太多的錢,但是我給她買了珍珠。

  I'm always embarrassed, but I give her flowers,

  我總是不好意思,但我送她鮮花,

  and talk on the phone every evening for hours.

  每天晚上都要和她通好幾個小時的電話。

  We go to the movies, and she gets to pick.

  我們去看電影,她可以選擇。

  She wants to hold hands, though it makes me feel sick.

  她想手牽手,雖然這樣使我感到很不舒服。

  She likes when I smell good, so I take a bath.

  他喜歡我身上清爽的味道,所以我得洗澡。

  I do what she asks me, and she does my math.

  我做他要求我的事情,她教會了我的數學。