一分鐘英語小笑話演講

  笑話具有短小精悍、幽默風趣的特點,是一種深受人們喜愛的文體。小編精心收集了一分鐘英語小笑話,供大家欣賞學習!

  一分鐘英語小笑話篇1

  不要被逮著了!

  Out in the forest preserve, a man strolled up to the fisher man and asked whether he'd hadany luck.

  在森林保護區內,有個人走向一位正在釣魚的老兄並問他有沒有收穫。

  "No,nothing today,but you should see me yesterday. I caught fourteen bass in the morning andanother twelve in the afternoon!"

  “今天什麼也沒有,不過你應該昨天來見我才是。昨天早上我釣了十四尾鱸魚,下午釣了十二尾呢!

  "Well, that's very interesting. Do you know who I am?"

  “哦,那相當不錯嘛,你知道我是誰嗎?”

  "No."

  “不知道。”

  "I happen to be the game warden."

  “我恰巧就是監視狩獵的管理員。”

  "Oh.And do you know who I am? I'm the biggest liar you ever laid eyes on."

  “哦,那你又知道我是誰嗎?我是你所發現最會說謊話的人。”

  一分鐘英語小笑話篇2

  學習共同分享

  Johnny divided a piece of pie into two pieces, kept the bigger piece for himself and gave thesmaller piece to his sister.

  強尼把一塊派一分為二,把大的留給自己,小的給他妹妹。

  "Hey," said his sister, "if I'd divided the pie, I would have kept the smaller piece for myself. "

  “嘿,如果是我來分那塊派,我會把小的留給我自己,”妹妹說。

  "Well, that's what you got, so what are you complaining about?"

  “你不是分到小塊的嗎,還抱怨什麼呢?”

  一分鐘英語小笑話篇3

  肉商與律師

  A dog ran into a butcher and grabbed a roast off the counter.

  有一隻狗,跑進一家肉店把一塊烤肉從臺子上搶走。

  Fortunately,the butcher recognized the dog as belonging to a neighbor of his.

  很幸運地,肉商辨認出’這隻狗是屬於他鄰居的。

  The neighbor happened to be a lawyer.

  這位鄰居碰巧又是一位律師。

  Incensed at the theft,the butcher called up his neighter and said,

  這起竊盜激怒了這位肉商。於是他就打電話給他的鄰居說:

  "Hey,if your dog stole a rasat from my butcher shop,would you be liable for the coast of the meat?"

  “喂,如果你的狗兒從我的肉店偷走了一塊烤肉,你會為這塊肉的損失費用負責任嗎?”

  The lawyer replied,"Of course,how much was the roast?"

  這名律師回答說:“當然會呀,這塊烤肉多少錢呢?”

  "$8."Afew days later the butcher received a check in the mail for $8.

  “八元。”幾天後,這位肉商收到一封郵件,裡面有一張八元的支票。

  Attached to it was an invoice that read:

  這張支票卻附上了一張發票,上面寫著:

  Legal Consultation Service:$150.

  “法律諮詢服務 :一百五十元。”