瘋狂動物城英文臺詞經典搞笑語錄

 《瘋狂動物城》講述了在一個所有動物和平共處的動物城市,兔子朱迪通過自己努力,成為動物警察的故事。今天小編在這裡為大家分享一些《瘋狂動物城》英文臺詞,歡迎大家閱讀!

  《瘋狂動物城》的經典臺詞

  我知道,你永遠都不會原諒我。

  我不怪你,換做我,我也不會原諒我自己。

  我又蠢又不可靠,還固執得不得了。

  但是,不能因為我的錯,讓肉食動物遭受這一切。

  當我們解決了這個案子,你可以繼續討厭我,

  沒關係,因為我是個糟糕的朋友,我傷害了你。

  到時候,你大可以大搖大擺地離開,確信自己至始至終都是對的。

  我真的只是一隻蠢兔子。

  I know you'll never forgive me.

  And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either.

  I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded.

  But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes.

  And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along.

  I really am just a dumb bunny.

  我是隻蠢萌滴兔紙

  I really am just a dumb bunny.

  好了,到我這來。你們兔子,就是愛哭。

  All right, get in here. You bunnies, so emotional.

  踏進動物城,誰都懷揣著夢想,成為理想中的自己,但卻一場空。

  你只能是你,狐狸還是狡猾,兔子依舊呆蠢。

  Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't. You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny. And that is not wet cement.

  生活總會有點不順意,我們都會犯錯。天性如何並不重要,重要的是你開始改變。

  Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.

  Nick:你知道你愛我!

  Judy:我知道嗎?我的確知道。

   know you love me!

  Judy: I do?Yes I do!

  《瘋狂動物城》英文臺詞:完美無瑕的動物邦

  When I was a kid, I thought Zootopia was this perfect place.

  當我還是孩子的時候,我認為動物邦是個完美無瑕的地方。

  Where everyone got along, and anyone could be anything.

  在這裡大家都合樂相處,任何人都有無限可能。

  Turns out, real life is a little bit more complicated than a slogan on a bumper sticker.

  結果,現實生活比起布條上的標語相比總是複雜了些。

  Real life is messy.

  現實生活總是一團亂。

  We all have limitations.

  我們都有極限的。

  We all make mistakes.

  我們都會犯錯。

  Which means, hey, glass half full, we all have a lot in common.

  這意味著,哎,杯子是半滿,我們都有很多共同點。

  And the more we try to understand one another.

  而當我們試圖瞭解更多時。

  The more exceptional each of us will be.

  我們將會更加出色。

  But we have to try.

  但是我們一定要去嘗試。

  So no matter what type of animal you are.

  所以不管你是什麼型別的動物。

  From the biggest elephant, to our first fox.

  從最大的大象,到我們第一隻的狐狸警官。

  I implore you.

  我懇求你們。

  Try..... Try to make the world a better place.

  嘗試.....儘量讓世界變得更美好。

  Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you.

  好好看透你自己並瞭解到改變由你開始。

  It starts with me. It starts with all of us.

  由我開始,也由我們所有人開始。

  《瘋狂動物城》劇情簡介

  一個現代化的動物都市,每種動物在這裡都有自己的居所,有沙漠氣候的撒哈拉廣場、常年嚴寒的冰川鎮等等,它就像一座大熔爐,動物們在這裡和平共處——無論是大象還是小老鼠,只要努力,都能闖出一番名堂。兔子朱迪從小就夢想能成為動物城市的警察,儘管身邊的所有人都覺得兔子不可能當上警察,但她還是通過自己的努力,躋身到了全是大塊頭動物城警察局,成為了第一個兔子警官。為了證明自己,她決心偵破一樁神祕案件。追尋真相的路上,朱迪迫使在動物城裡以坑蒙拐騙為生的狐狸尼克幫助自己,卻發現這樁案件背後隱藏著一個意欲顛覆動物城的巨大陰謀,他們不得不聯手合作,去嘗試揭開隱藏在這巨大陰謀後的真相