英語小笑話帶翻譯六年級
笑話是實際生活中客觀存在的,作為文學式樣,它的特徵是戲謔、諷刺,其功能是啟迪、警示。它淵源流長、值得研究、探討。小編整理了六年級英語小笑話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
六年級英語小笑話帶翻譯篇一
The black couple already had eight children, and Lula May was pregnant with her ninth. Finally she convinced her husband to get a vasectomy.
一對黑人夫婦已有八個小孩,而魯拉·梅又懷了第九個小孩,最後她說服了她先生去做男性絕育手術。
On the morning of the operation, she was surprised to see her husband putting on a tuxedo and getting into a limousine for the short ride to the hospital.
手術的早晨,她驚訝地看見她老公穿著禮服,乘坐一輛禮車到不遠的醫院去。
"Say, honey, what's all this about?" asked Lula May.
"親愛的,這是怎麼一回事啊?魯拉·梅問道。"
"Baby, if you gonna be important, you gotta look important.
"寶貝,如果你想當名大人物的話,就要讓人一看就知道你很重要!"
六年級英語小笑話帶翻譯篇二
Smith was the manager of a construction',event***">construction company and was taking bids on a new project. The first bidder was a Polish company, and their representative offered to do the job for $ 400,000.
"That seems reasonable," said Smith. "Can you give me a breakdown on that?"
史密斯是一家建設公司的經理,他正負責一個新工程的招標案。第一位投標的是一家波蘭公司,他們的代表出價四十萬元接那個案子。“似乎很合理,”史密斯說。“你可不可以給我一張明細表呢?”
"Sure," said the Pole, " $200, 000 for labor and $ 200,000 for materials. "
“當然沒問題,”波蘭公司代表說道,“廿萬元工資,廿萬元材科費。”
Next to make a bid was the Standard American Construction',event***">Construction Company, which bid $ 800,000.
下一個出標的是美國標準建設公司,他們以八十萬元競標。
"Hmm, that seems a bit high," said Smith. "What's the breakdown?"
“嗯,這個價錢似乎有些偏高,”史密斯說道。“你們有明細表嗎?’
" $ 400,000 0n materials, $ 400,000 0n labor. "
“四十萬元材料,四十萬元工資。”
"I'll get back to you. "
“我以後再同你聯絡。”
Finally the representative of Cohen, Goldstein and Leibowitz entered Smith's office.
最後可翰·高斯坦·雷伯威茲公司的代表走進史密斯辦公室。“一百廿萬元是我們競標的價碼,”代表說道。
" $ 1,200,000 is our bid," said the agent."$11 200, 0001 That' s way out of line," exclaimed Smith. "Can you give me a brea kdown on that?"
“一百廿萬元這個標高得太過分了,”史密斯叫道:“你可以給我一張明細表嗎?"
"No problem," replied the rep. " $400, 000 for me,$ 400 , 000 for you and $ 400 . 000 for the Polacks.
“沒有問題,”代表回答道。“四十萬元給我,四十萬元給你,最後四十萬元則給那家波蘭佬開的公司。”
六年級英語小笑話帶翻譯篇三
A foreign visitor touring the great American West came across an Indian with his ear pressed to the ground.
一位外國遊客到美國大西部遊覽,碰到一個印第安人把耳朵緊貼在地上。
"What are you listening for?" he asked.
"你在聽什麼呢?"他詢問道。
"Stagecoach pass about half hour ago.
“一輛馬車半小時前曾經過這裡。”
"How can you tell?"
“你怎麼知道呢?'’
"Broke my neck. "
“我的脖子被撞斷了。”