常用離職雙語表達

  職場有風險,離職需謹慎。一旦離職,如何有理有據地向老闆辭職呢?接下來,小編給大家準備了,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

  

  1.I want to expand my horizons.

  我想展我的視野。

  2.I've made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation.

  長官,我做了一個很困難的決定。這是我的辭呈。

  3.I quit because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.

  我不想陷入窠臼所以才辭職。我希望能向前邁進。

  4.First of all, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it's about time for me to leave.

  首先,我要說的是,我真的很高興能與你共事。但是,我覺得該是我離開的時候了。

  5.I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.

  我一直很努力,但我覺得無法勝任這個工作。

  6.I've been here for too long. I want to change my environment.

  我在這裡待太久了。我想轉換一下環境。

  7.I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.

  我很抱歉在這個時候提出辭呈,但我已經決定要出國唸書了。

  8.To be honest, I've got a better offer.

  老實說,我有一個更好的工作機會。

  9.I'm running out of steam. I need to take a break.

  我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息。

  10.I'm quitting because I want to try something different.

  我辭職是因為我想嘗試不一樣的東西。

  擴充套件:交通運輸詞彙

  高速鐵路 high-speed rail

  動車 bullet train

  公交專用車道 bus lane

  長安街“整修” face-lift

  輕軌列車 light rail train

  隧橋 tunnel-bridge

  舟山連島工程 Zhoushan Island-Land Project

  機動車單雙號限行 odd-and-even license plate rule

  低噪音地鐵 low-noise subway

  電子不停車收費 Electronic Toll Collection

  早高峰 morning peak

  晚高峰 evening peak

  交通擁堵 traffic jam

  交通管制 traffic control

  無車日 car-free day

  實名購票 ID-based ticket booking system

  零容忍 zero tolerance

  交通高峰期 rush hour

  公共交通線路網 public transport network

  尾號限行 traffic restrictions based on the last digit of license plate numbers