好笑的英語笑話故事

  笑話使人們在刻板的生活中感到一絲快意和放鬆。與此同時,笑話也是人們反對極權和專制制度的有力武器。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇一

  你會說多少英文?

  "Your Honor, I want to bring to your attention how unfair it is for my client to be accused of theft. He arrived in New York City a week ago and barely knew his way around. What's more, he only speaks a few words of English."

  The judge looked at the defendant and asked, "How much English can you speak?"

  The defendant looked up and said, "Give me your wallet!"

  "法官先生,我的當事人被指控偷竊,這是多麼不公正啊。他一週前才來到紐約,幾乎不認路。而且,他只會說幾個英語單詞。"

  法官看了看被告,問道:"你會說多少英文?"

  被告抬起頭,說:"把你的錢包給我!"

  篇二

  你知道死海嗎?

  Will and Bill were quarrelling about whose father was the stronger.

  維爾和比爾在爭吵,誰的爸爸是更強壯的一個。

  Will said, "Well, you know the Pacific Ocean ? My father's the one who dug the hole for it."

  維爾說:“你知道太平洋嗎?那個坑是我爸爸挖的。”

  Bill wasn't impressed, "Well, that's nothing. You know the Dead Sea ? My father's the one who killed it!"

  比爾不屑地說:“那沒什麼。你知道死海嗎? 那是我爸爸打死的。”

  篇三

  我們打球只是為了好玩

  Returning from a golf outing, my husband was greeted at the door by Sara, our four-year-old daughter. 丈夫打完高爾夫球回來,我們四歲的女兒莎拉在門口迎了上去。

  Daddy, who won the golf game? You or Uncle Richie?爸爸,誰贏了高爾夫球比賽,是你還是理查叔叔?

  Uncle Richie and I don't play golf to win, my husband hedged. We just play to have fun.我和理查叔叔打高爾夫球不是為贏,丈夫推諉說。我們打球只是為了好玩而已。

  Undaunted, Sare said, Okay, Daddy, who had more fun?莎拉毫不氣餒,又問:那麼,爸爸,誰覺得更好玩呢?

  篇四

  你娶了我的媽媽

  Little boy: Daddy, I want to get married.

  小男孩:爸爸,我想結婚。

  Father jokingly said: Oh! Who did you have in mind?

  爸爸打趣地問道:噢!誰是你心中合適的人選?

  Little boy: Grandma.

  小男孩:奶奶。

  Father: Wait a minute, you did not think I'd let you marry my mother, did you?

  爸爸:等一下,你認為我會讓你娶我的媽媽?

  Little boy: Why not? You married mine.

  小男孩:為什麼不?你娶了我的媽媽。

  篇五

  時間對我們倆來說都是金錢

  As the taxi came to a screeching halt at a traffic light, I asked the driver, "Do you agree that 'Time is money'?"

  當計程車在遇到紅燈急剎車時,我問司機:“你同意‘時間就是金錢’這種說法嗎?”

  "Well, it's a very common saying. Who will care so much about that?" the driver answered.“

  哦,這是一個普遍說法。在這個問題上,誰會在意那麼多呢?”司機回答說。

  "Look, the digits in the meter are still running when the car has stopped, "I pointed at the meter.“

  看,在車已經停止的情況下,里程錶上的數字還在跑。”我指著里程錶說。

  "Oh, yes. You've got a point here. In this case, time is money for both of us." added the driver.“

  哦,是的。你說的挺有道理的。在這種情況下,時間對我們倆來說都是金錢。”司機補充說。