少兒英語口語小故事閱讀

  兒童天生就有著好奇、樂於模仿的性格,小學英語故事教學正是迎合了孩子們這些特徵。小編精心收集了少兒英語口語小故事,供大家欣賞學習!

  少兒英語口語小故事篇1

  Down on the Farm

  農場趣談

  The farmer was painting the inside of his outhouse

  一位農夫正在漆他茅房內的牆壁,

  when he slipped on the seat and fell into the hole beneath.

  一不小心由所坐的椅子上滑了一跤,跌落到下面的茅坑內。

  "Fire! Fire! Fire!" he yelled.

  “失火了!失火了!失火了!”他叫道。

  Shortly, the fire department arrived and one of the firemen leaned down and asked the farmer,

  不久消防隊趕來了,一位消防人員彎下身來問

  "Where's the fire?"

  “哪裡失火了呢?”

  "There ain't no fire," said the farmer,

  “事實上並未失火,”農夫說,“但若是我喊“大便喔!大便喔!”

  "but would you have come if I'd yelled,

  "你們會趕來嗎?"

  " Shit! Shit! Shit ! ? "'

  少兒英語口語小故事篇2

  Charity Begins at Home

  慈善應由家中做起

  Sam Sidney was going door to door selling raffle tickets to raise funds for the charitable organization of which he was a member.

  山姆,希德尼正挨家挨戶推銷他所屬的一家慈善機構的彩券以籌募基金,

  One morning found him knocking on the door of old Mrs. Sullivan.

  有一天早上他敲了蘇利文太太的門。

  "Good morning, Mrs. Sullivan, I represent the South Savannah Singing and Social Society',event***">Society," said Sam.

  “您早!蘇利文太太,我是代表南方薩瓦那音樂及公關協會的。”

  "What's it that you say?" croaked the old lady.

  “你說什麼啊?,’老太太大聲問道。

  "I SAY I'M SELLING RAFFLE TICKETS FOR THE SOUTH SAVANNAH SING-ING AND SOCIAI, SOCIETY',event***">SOCIETY ! "

  “我說我正為南方薩瓦那音樂及公關協會賣彩券!”

  "Eh?"

  “哦?”

  "RAFFLE TICKETS! SOUTH SAVANNAH SINGING AND SOCIAL SOCIETY',event***">SOCIETY ! "

  “彩券!南方薩瓦那音樂及公關協會!”

  "You'll have to speak up, young man; there's no use mumbling. ',

  “你應當說大聲點,年輕人,喃喃低語是沒用的。”

  "Well, fuck you, Mrs. Sullivan," said Sam under his breath as he turned away.

  “喔!幹××,蘇利文太太!”山姆離開時屏氣說。

  Mrs. Sullivan closed the door and said, "Well, fuck the South Savannah Singing and Social Society',event***">Society. "

  蘇利文太太關門說道: “***的,南方薩瓦那音樂及公關協會!”

  少兒英語口語小故事篇3

  A Satisfied Gustomer

  一位心滿意足的客戶

  A rough looking fellow strolled into the bank and walked up to the teller.

  有一位相貌粗魯的傢伙走進銀行對櫃檯職員說:

  "I wanna open a god-damned checking account. "

  “我想開個***的活期存款賬戶。”

  "CertainLy, sir," replied the young lady, “but there's no need to use that kind of language."

  “當然可以啦,先生,”年輕的小姐回答說,“但沒有必要使用那種字眼。”

  "Hey, get your ass in gear, will ya? I’m in a hurry. ',

  “嘿,***的能不能快一點嗎?我在趕時間呢!”

  "Sir, I’m not used to being spoken to in that way. "

  “先生,我不習慣別人那樣子對我說話。”

  "I wanna open a fucking checking account, and I want to do it now, understand?"

  “我要開一個x××的活期存款賬戶,而且要現在就辦,懂了嗎?”

  "Sir, I'm going to get the manager," said the indignant young lady.

  “先生,我去找經理來。”氣憤的年輕小姐說著。

  Soon she returned with the manager, a dignified white haired gentleman, who asked, "What seems to be the trouble, sir?"

  不久她帶了經理回來,那位滿頭白髮、看起來很莊嚴的老先生問道:“先生,到底有什麼問題嗎? ’

  “I just won $10,000,000 in the lottery, and I want to open a goddamn checking account. "

  “我剛中彩券得了一千萬美元,我想開個***的活期存款賬戶。”

  "I see," said the manager warmly. "And this bitch is giving you trouble?"

  “我知道了,”經理說道,“而這個臭婊子在給您添麻煩,是吧?