多虧的英語短語

  多虧了它的提醒,做菜時才不至於忘記放鹽。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  篇1

  1. Thanks to that job I became an avid reader.

  多虧了那份工作我才成了一個喜歡閱讀的人。

  2. His life was saved by a quarter-inch-thick bullet-proof steel screen.

  多虧一塊1/4英寸厚的防彈鋼板,他才撿了條命。

  3. Jesse Jackson was instrumental in the release of some of the hostages.

  其中一些人質得以獲釋多虧了傑西·傑克遜。

  4. She checked her fall with her free arm.

  多虧了她還有一隻手空著才沒讓自己倒下去。

  5. I have her to thank for my life.

  我這條命多虧了她。

  6. Thanks to recent research, effective treatments are available.

  多虧近來的研究才有了有效的療法。

  7. Thanks to her skilful handling of the affair, the problem was averted.

  多虧她對事情處理得巧妙,才避免了麻煩。

  8. We were lucky to have you as our guide.

  多虧你給我們帶路.

  9. Sam Torrance is the man I have to thank for resurrecting my career.

  多虧了薩姆·託蘭斯,我才重新開始我的職業。

  10. Thanks to a group of public-spirited citizens, the Krippendorf garden has been preserved.

  多虧了一些熱心公益的市民,克里彭多夫花園才得以保留了下來。

  11. Fortunately he was sent to the hospital in time. If he had been delayed half an hour, he would have not been still alive.

  多虧及時送醫院, 再晚半小時他就沒希望了.

  12. It is good that you pressed the alarm bell.

  多虧你按報警器.

  13. Sonny shrugged. " Thank God it was Paulie.

  “ 感謝上帝,多虧內奸是個小小的鮑裡.

  14. Thanks to your help, we accomplished the task in time.

  多虧你們的幫助, 我們及時完成了這項任務.

  15. Thanks to your help, we've steered clear of the difficulties.

  多虧你的幫忙, 我們已經避免了困難.

  篇2

  多虧您們的幫助,我們才成功完成了工作。

  Owing to you help, we have just successfully completed work.

  多虧你來幫忙--不然我們真沒法辦。

  It's a good job you were there to help we couldn't have managed without you.

  多虧許多科學的工作,我們能預先知道要發生地震的時間和地點了。

  Thanks to the work of many scientists, we are able to learn in advance when and where an earthquake will happen.

  我現在的成就多虧你的及時幫助。

  I owe my present accomplishment to your timely assistance.

  多虧鋼管舞的鍛鍊,卡塔尼成功地將自己裙子尺寸減了兩號。

  Qahtani managed to drop two dress sizes thanks to the workout.

  我們的成功多虧你合作。

  We owe our success to your cooperation.

  多虧一位警察給我們指了方向,我們才找到了你的家。

  We only found your house thanks to a policeman who gave us directions.

  多虧了我的老師,我通過了這次考試。

  Ve passed the exams thanks to my teachers.

  我能有所成就,這多虧我的朋友們幫了很大的忙。

  I owe my achievement to my friends who helped me so much.

  篇3

  多虧了他的幫助,我們才得以輕快地走過那個長滿荒草的斜坡。

  Thanks for his help, we could sail through that grassy slope.

  多虧您的合作,一切進展得很順利。

  Thanks to your cooperation, everything is going well.

  但是多虧了她,我們得以看到加繆未完成的遺作《第一人》,這本書在1995年出版。

  But thanks to her, we have The First Man, the 1995 publication of his unfinished autobiography.

  多虧有了這些好的習慣,我贏得了重效率的好名聲,和我一起工作的人或者是僱我的人都打心眼裡知道我是可以值得放心信賴的。

  They know they can count on you. Thanks to these good habits, I earned a reputation forefficiency. People who work with me and who hire me know they can count on me.

  那些不想總是通過性交去得到快感的人如今仍然可以和他們的愛人有著親密的性關係甚至更多的高潮,這多虧了性愛專家所謂的“非性交性快感”。

  People who do not want to go all the way to sexual intercourse can still be more sexual, moreintimate, and even more orgasmic with their lover, thanks to what sex experts call an"outercourse".

  幸運的是,多虧了這些目標設定***及專注目標***的練習,我的潛意識知道這些是我最需要獲得幫助的事情,是對我來說很重要的事情。

  Luckily, thanks to all my work with goal setting ***and because of my focus on my goals***, mySubconscious knows these are the things I need the most help with and that they are veryimportant to me.

  她不知道,多虧我們公開公正的系統,她的名字是放在那誰都可以拿去用的。

  She didn't know that, thanks to our open justice system, her name was there for the taking.

  我有一些小帖士—多虧了愛維利拉公司—可以幫你解決你的問題。

  I have some tips –thanks to iVillage –which can help you deal with your condition.

  但是多虧了新政府對於小型汽車的刺激計劃,還有其他因素,在第二季度汽車銷售有所減緩,最近已經穩定很多了。

  But thanks to fresh government sales incentives for small cars, among other reasons, the autosales that slowed during the second quarter have been stabilizing more recently.

  回答這個問題的麻煩之處就在於,人們通常是不按軌跡行動的。但是多虧了我們隨身攜帶的手機,如今我們有跡可循了。

  The problem with answering this question is that people normally are not tracked — but todaywe are tracked thanks to the phones we carry with us.

  多虧了這兩點,我們在未來亞洲的和平發展問題上應該更有信心。

  Thanks to these two points, we should have more confidence in the future peacefuldevelopment of Asia.

  多虧那兒的人和地,那兒的職業環境,讓我依然感到像回到家裡一樣。

  And I still feel at home there, thanks to the people, the places, and the professionalenvironment.