有關超搞笑英語笑話大全
笑話內含著醜與美的矛盾衝突,反映了嚴肅主題,充滿平民大眾樸素的審美理想。小編整理了有關超搞笑英語笑話,歡迎閱讀!
有關超搞笑英語笑話篇一
Little Robert asked his mother for two cents.
小羅伯特向媽媽要兩分錢。
"What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?"
“昨天給你的錢幹什麼了?”
"I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered.
“我給了一個可憐的老太婆,”他回答說。
"You're a good boy," said the mother proudly.
“你真是個好孩子,”媽媽驕傲地說。
"Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?"
“再給你兩分錢。可你為什麼對那位老太太那麼感興趣呢?”
"She is the one who sells the candy."
“她是個賣糖果的。”
有關超搞笑英語笑話篇二
At a dinner party a shy young man had been trying to think of something nice to say to hishostess.
At last he saw his chance when she turned to him and remarked, "What a small appetite youhave tonight, Mr. Jones."
"To sit next to you," he replied gallantly, "would cause any man to lose his appetite."
在一次晚餐聚會上,一位靦腆的年輕人一直在冥思苦想對女主人說一些好聽的話。
機會終於來了,女主人轉向他說:“瓊斯先生,您今晚的飯量太小了。”
“坐在您身邊,”他殷勤的說道,“任何男人都會失去胃口的。”
有關超搞笑英語笑話篇三
One day, Tim's mathematics teacher looked at his homework and saw that he had got all hissums right.
一天,蒂姆的數學老師看了他的作業,發現他全做對了。
The teacher was very pleased-and rather surprised.
老師很高興,同時也十分驚訝。
He called Tim to his desk and said to him, "You got all your homework right this time, Tim. Whathappened? Did your father help you?"
他把蒂姆叫到桌前說:"蒂姆,你這次的作業全都做對了,怎麼回事?你爸爸幫你做了嗎?"
"No, sir. He was too busy last night, so I had to do it all myself," said Tim."
"不,先生,我爸爸昨天很忙,我不得不全由自己做。"