突發情況需要做手術時的英語口語中英對照
英語已經慢慢滲透入人們的日常生活,想要學好英語一定要多讀多聽多說多欣賞。小編在此獻上日常的英語口語,希望對你有所幫助。
英語口語:緊急情況突發
1.He had a sudden heart attack.
他心臟病突發。
2.I think I sprained my ankle.
我好像把腳給扭了。
3.The boiling water burned his skin.
開水燙傷了他。
4.The boy was bleeding badly.
這個男孩流了很多血。
5.She's not breathing, and there's no pulse.
她呼吸沒有了,脈搏也停了。
6.If she gets any worse, we must phone for an ambulance.
要是她情況惡化,我們就得打電話叫救護車了。
7.It is so hot that the girl has a heat stroke.
天太熱了,這個女孩中署了。
8.She looks faint.
她看來快要暈倒了。
9.I’ve cut my finger and it hurts so much.
我的手指割破了,痛的厲害。
10.It seemed that she got a sudden food poisoning.
她似乎突然食物中毒了。
11.Poor man, he is nearly killed by a car accident.
可憐的人啊,他幾乎要在車禍中死去了。
12.He had an accident at work and had to be sent to hospital.
她工作時出了點意外,必須被送往醫院。
13.As if scalding his arm wasn’t enough, he went and broke his ankle the next day.
他燙傷了手臂還不算,竟然在第二天出去摔傷了腳踝。
14.The old man slipped and fell from ten feet.
這個老人失足自10英尺高處跌了下來。
15.As far as I know, the truck crashed into a tree.
據我所知,卡車撞在了樹上。
英語口語:緊急情況應對
1.Let me call the emergency center.
我來撥打急救中心的電話。
2.Lay him down. I’ll call an ambulance.
把他放平,我去叫救護車。
3.Call an ambulance at once.
馬上叫部救護車來。
4.She was taken by an ambulance to the nearest hospital.
她被人們用救護車送到了就近的醫院。
5.We listened anxiously for the sound of the ambulance.
我們急切地等待著聽到救護車的聲音。
6.All the cars go out of the way to let the ambulance go.
所有的車都閃開,讓救護車通過。
7.Ambulances rushed the injured to hospital,
救護車把受傷的人火速送到醫院。
8.She must be taken by an ambulance to the nearest hospital.
她一定是被救護車送到就近的醫院了。
9.You’ll feel better after you apply some ice and a cold compress.
用冰袋敷一下就不會那麼疼了。
10.I don’t think it's that serious.
我看沒那麼嚴重。
11.I'll have to get you to a hospital for an X-ray.
我得帶你去醫院拍個片子。
12.You d better check her pulse and breathing.
檢查一下她的脈搏和呼吸。
13.My friend Peter is performing CPR on him.
我的朋友彼得正在給他做心臟復甦術。
14.We'd better see if she's OK.
我們最好去看看她是否沒事。
15.We know your leg hurts. Just be patient until the doctor arrives.
我們知道你的腿傷了,耐心點等醫生來。
16.I will put some of the cream on her burn.
我會在她燙傷處擦上些藥膏的。
17.Due to the sucessful operation, the patient is out of danger now.
由於手術成功了,病人現在已脫離危險。
18.Surgeons are working round the clock to save her life.
外科醫生們正在日夜工作以搶救她的生命。
19.We'll try our best to save your mother.
我們會盡全力搶救你母親的。
20.Bring this patient to the emergency room for first aid at once
馬上把這位病人送急診室進行搶救。
21.Due to her dyspnea, she was sent to our hospital for help.
因為她呼吸困難,她被送入本醫院急救。
22.First-aid skills are very important in case of an emergency.
如果遇到緊急情況,急救技能是非常重要的。
23.Ten or so victims of food poisoning were sent to the hospital tor emergency treatment.
在十幾個人食物中毒,立刻送醫院急救。
24.The doctor was treating a patient in the emergency room.
醫生正在急診室中醫治病人。
英語口語:需要動手術
1.Do I need to have an operation on my right leg?
我的右腿需要做手術嗎?
2.According to the X-ray, your right leg has broken.
從X光片來看,你的右腿骨折了。
3.The condition is serious; you need surgery.
情況嚴重,你需要馬上動手術。
4.She needs to do open-heart surgery.
她需要做個開心手術。
5.Your father will have to be operated for his tumors.
你父親的腫瘤得開刀。
6.Cancer usually requires surgery.
癌症通常需要動手術治療。
7.I hope the doctors won’t have recourse to surgery.
我希望醫生不要動手術。
8.We must operate on her at once.
我們必須馬上給她做手術。
9.Will I need to have an operation?
我需要動手術嗎?
10.We will have to operate on her eyes.
我們得給她的眼睛動手術。
11.We have arranged for her to be operated on by the best doctor.
我們已經安排最好的醫生給她做手術。