描寫興趣的英語口語
學習英語就是要花很多時間的,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,大家要好好看一看,背一背,才可以提高成績哦
一快樂採摘 Happy Harvest
ADaddy, I love this Happy Farmhouse. It's really fun.
爸爸,我喜歡這個農家樂活動。確實很有趣。
BGreat. But no talking, now. Don't forget that you are on a ladder. Take care!
是很不錯。但是現在別說話。別忘了你正站在梯子上呢。小心點。
ABut you are holding it for me. Nothing to worry about. I trust you. Oops, what's that?
可你在幫我扶著它啊。沒有什麼好擔心的。我相信你。哦,那是什麼?
BDon't touch it with your stick. It's a bumble bees' hive. Get down the ladder. Be quick.
別用你的木棍碰它。那是一個馬蜂窩。從梯子上下來。快點。
AWhat would happen if they started attacking you?
如果它們開始攻擊你那會怎麼樣呢?
BYou can get killed. No kidding. Remember, never stir up a hive.
人可能會被咬死呢。不是開玩笑。記住,別捅蜂窩。
AI see. Why do people come all the way here to pick apples by themselves and take them home? Isn't it easier for them to buy the apples in the supermarket?
我知道了。為什麼大家都到這裡來自己動手摘蘋果帶回家啊?他們直接去超市買蘋果不是更方便嗎?
BIt's for fun. And also, the apples here are Green Food.
這很好玩啊。而且,這裡的蘋果可都是綠色食品啊。
ACome on, daddy. You can see that people only pick the red ones.
拜託,爸爸。你明明看到大家都只摘紅蘋果啊。
BSilly boy. Green Food means the plants grown without using any chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides .
傻孩子,綠色食品是指那些在種植過程中不用化學藥品、化肥和農藥的農作物。
AOh, then what would happen if there were pests?
哦,那要是有害蟲怎麼辦呢?
BI heard they used ultraviolet lamp to kill pests.
我聽說他們用一種紫外線探照燈來殺滅害蟲。
ACool! Well, let's go over there to join mom. I want to tell her all about the special pests-killing method.
真酷。對了,我們去媽媽那裡吧。我想告訴她這種特殊的殺除害蟲的方法。
二滑冰 Skating
AWhat can I do for you, young man?
有什麼需要嗎,小夥子?
BI need to rent three pairs of skates for the morning.
我需要租三副今天早上用的滑冰鞋。
AWhat sizes do you need?
要什麼碼的?
BOne pair of 37, and two pairs of 21. One for me, and the other two for two kids.
一雙37碼的,兩雙21碼的。一雙給我,另外兩雙是給兩個小孩的。
AHere you are. And here are three crash helmets.
給你。還有這是三個防護帽。
BThanks. Well, those two kids are beginners. What should I do about their safety?
謝謝。還有,那兩個小孩是初學者,對於他們的安全問題我應該做些什麼呢?
AWell, there are a lot to do, but nothing to worry about. First, make sure they don't go far from the railings.
這個,有很多事項需要注意,但也不用太擔心。首先,要保證他們不要離護欄太遠。
BOh, yeah, maybe I should ask them just to walk along the railings.
哦,是啊,也許我該讓他們只沿著護欄走。
AThat's a good idea. And remind them to be slow at the beginning, not to run into the railings.
那是個好主意,另外還要提醒他們在開始的時候慢一點,別撞到護欄上。
BOK. Anything else?
好的。還有別的嗎?
ANever go to the center of the lake. The ice there is too thin to skate on.
絕對不可以走到湖的中央。那裡的冰太薄不能滑。
BGot it. Thanks for reminding me.
知道了。謝謝你提醒我.