有關熟悉的英語短語
經過某些場所的時候,你是否會看見課本里的一些熟悉的英語短語在也能夠聽見?下面是小編給大家整理的的相關知識,供大家參閱!
1
1. 取其精髓,取其糟粕 Take the essence and discard the dregs.
2. 對„有害 do harm to / be harmful to/ be detrimental to
3. 交流思想/ 情感/ 資訊 exchange ideas/ emotions/ information
4. 跟上„的最新發展 keep pace with / catch up with/ keep abreast with the latest development of „
5. 採取有效措施來„ take effective measures to do sth.
6. „的健康發展 the healthy development of „
7. 有利有弊 Every coin has its two sides.
8. No garden without weeds.
9. 對„觀點因人而異 Views on „vary from person to person.
10. 重視 attach great importance to„
11. 社會地位 social status
12. 把時間和精力放在„上 focus time and energy on„
13. 擴大知識面 expand one’s scope of knowledge
14. 身心兩方面 both physically and mentally
15. 有直接/間接關係 be directly / indirectly related to„
16. 提出折中提議 set forth a compromise proposal
17. 可以取代 “think”的詞 believe, claim, maintain, argue, insist, hold the opinion/ belief that
18. 緩解壓力/ 減輕負擔 relieve stress/ burden
19. 優先考慮/發展„ give ***top*** priority to sth.
20. 與„比較 compared with„/ in comparison with
21. 相反 in contrast / on the contrary.
2
1. How much does it cost to zoo? 去動物園多少錢?
2. Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能帶我去墨爾本在接我回來嗎?
3. Could you turn on the heating ***air-conditioning***? 你可以把暖風***空調***開啟嗎?
4. Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能幫我搬行李嗎?
5. To this place, please 去這裡
6. I’m in a hurry 我有急事
7. Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能帶我去市中心大概轉一下嗎?
8. Would you wait for me? 可以等我嗎?
9. Could you drive more slowly 可以開的慢點嗎?
10. Please turn to the right ***left*** 請右***左***轉
11. Shop here, please 停這裡
12. How much is it? 多少錢?
13. The fare is different from the meter. 收費和儀表盤上的不一樣
14. Thank you。 Keep the change. 謝謝,不用找拉。
15. What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在這條河上有什麼樣的遊覽船?
16. Where can I board the ship? 我在哪裡上船?
17. How long does it take to there and come back? 來回需要多長時間?
18. What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什麼時候出發?
19. Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜間的遊覽船嗎?
20. Does the fare include meal? 費用包括吃的嗎?
3
1. What time do we board? 我們什麼時候上船?
2. What time does the ship leave? 這艘船什麼時候出發?
3. Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
4. How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多長時間?
5. At which port do we stop? 我們在哪個碼頭停靠?
6. Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以預訂一張甲板上的椅子嗎?
7. From what time can I have breakfast? 什麼時候可以吃早餐?
8. How long do we stop here? 我們在這裡停靠多久?
9. I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 當船靠港的時候,我想看看周圍的景色
10. I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能給我些藥嗎,我暈船
11. Could you call a doctor, please? 能幫我找個醫生嗎?
12. I’d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一輛汽車。
13. Where can I rent a car? 在哪裡我可以租到車?
14. I have a reservation. 我做了預訂。
15. This is my voucher. 這是我的憑證。
16. What kind of cars do you have? 你們有什麼樣的車?
17. I’d like an automatic ***a compact/a sports*** car 我想要輛自動檔***輕便/運動***車
18. May I see the rate list? 我可以看下費用單嗎?
19. I’d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下車
20. I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租這種車3天
21. Do you have any special rates? 你們有特價嗎?
22. What is the rate per day ***week***? 每天***周***怎麼收費?
23. How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的費用是多少?
看過的相關知識的人還看了: