校園英語對話

  對話教學在小學英語課堂教學中的實踐目的,主要是對學生在特定環境下的英語對話能力進行培養,以提高小學生的英語口語水平。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  May:

  Would you like to join the Olympic Volunteers' League?

  你願意參加奧運志願者協會嗎?

  classmate:

  Am I crazy?I just quitted the Students' Counsel. I don't want to be as busy as before. I've given up a big chance of getting scholarships for that.

  我瘋了?我剛剛退出學生會。我不想像以前那麼忙,我放棄了獲得獎學金的大好機會。

  May:

  No, joining the Olympic Volunteers' League won't take you much time. It only has activities on the weekends.

  不是的,參加奧運志願者協會不會佔用你太多時間的。它只是在週末有活動。

  classmate:

  Really? That's good. I was just wondering about how to spend my free time on weekends.

  真的嗎?太好了,我正在想怎麼打發我的週末時間呢?

  May:

  Come on, you won't regret about joining Olympic Volunteers' League. It's different from other student clubs or unions.

  來吧,參加奧運志願者協會你不會後悔的。它跟其他的學生組織和團體不一樣。

  classmate:

  What's the difference?

  有什麼區別嗎?

  May:

  We can do something for the upcoming Olympics in Beijing. Isn't that special?

  我們可以為即將到來的奧運會做一些事情,這很特別,不是嗎?

  classmate:

  Not really. I'd rather join the Entrepreneurs' Club, so my experience will be helpful, when I look for jobs in the future.

  也不全是,我想參加企業協會,這樣學到的經驗對我將來找工作很有用。

  May:

  That's also a good choice. But the Entrepreneurs' Club just hold some boring activities, you know, speeches, competitions…

  也是一個不錯的選擇。但是你知道企業協會會舉辦一些比較枯燥的活動,如演講、比賽等等。

  classmate:

  But you can learn a lot of things from the activities and it's related to our major.

  但是你可以從中學到跟專業相關的知識呀。

  May:

  You can also learn a lot in Olympic Volunteers' League. You will have the chance to learn how to communicate, how to arrange an activity and how to cooperate with your group members.

  你在奧運志願者協會也可以學到很多東西。你有機會學會怎樣交流,怎樣組織安排活動,怎樣和隊員們合作。

  classmate:

  What activities does Olympic Volunteers' League have?

  奧運志願者協會有什麼樣的活動呢?

  May:

  We will be voluntary guides, translators in Olympic Park and other nearby places.

  我們在奧運公園和其他附近的地方做志願引導員和翻譯人員。

  classmate:

  Does the mean I have lots of chances to practice my English?

  那就意味著我有很多機會鍛鍊我的英語了?

  May:

  You can say that again?

  可以這樣說。

  classmate:

  OK, May, you win. Just tell me how to get enrolled for that club.

  好的,阿美,你贏了。告訴我如何參加那個協會。

  二

  Susan:

  How many hours are you taking this semester?

  這學期你選了多少小時的課?

  Jimmy:

  Eighteen, plus two hours of lab.

  十八小時,另加兩堂實驗課。

  Susan:

  Do you have Professor Song this semester?

  你這學期有沒有選宋教授的課?

  Jimmy:

  Yes, she's teaching me History of American Literature.

  有,她教我美國文學史。

  Susan:

  She's so tough. A lot of students flunked her course last semester.

  她很難纏啊。上學期她課上的好多學生不及格。

  Jimmy:

  Oh, yeah? I'd better watch out for her, then.

  噢,是嗎?那我最好小心一點。

  三

  Jack :

  Are you ready?

  你準備好了嗎?

  Mary:

  Go on, I won't be long and I'll catch up with you at the gate.

  你先走,我一會兒就好,我會在門口趕上你。

  Jack :

  Alright, but hurry.

  好的,不過要快。

  Mary:

  O.K.

  好的