有關理想的英文詩歌精選

  我們應有遠大理想,但要實現它必須大處著眼,小處著手,一點一滴地做。小編整理了有關理想的英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

  有關理想的英文詩歌篇一

  Following a dream

  追逐夢想

  When I was a younger, I used to dream about becoming a fireman.

  I thought wow, wouldn’t it be great to ride around,

  當我還年輕的時候,我曾夢想要成為一名消防隊員。

  我想哇,到處跑會很好,

  and help people put out fires.

  As I got older, I want to be like my father.

  還可以幫助人們撲滅大火。

  而隨著我逐漸長大,我想成為像我父親那樣。

  He taught in a university, and I always look up him.

  So that's what I became a teacher.

  他在大學裡教書,我總是非常尊敬他。

  那就是我成了一名教師的原因。

  My father and I have different styles, as do all teachers.

  And we're both teachers and I'm happy.

  儘管都是教師,但我的父親和我風格迥異。

  我們都是教師,我很高興。

  In many ways, I feel that I'm living my dream, I am luck.

  Sometimes the dreams we've when we're younger,

  在許多方面,我覺得自己夢想成真,我感到很幸運。

  有時候當我們年輕的時候會擁有夢想,

  well, life may push it in another direction.

  And at last we actively pursue our dreams we have to adjust.

  嗯,人生有可能會朝著另一個方向發展。

  最後,我們積極追求我們的夢想,我們必須調整。

  After all, your dream won't often pursue you,

  you have to cherish your dream and make it come true.

  畢竟,你的夢想不會經常追求你,

  你要珍惜你的夢想,讓美夢成真。

  Perhaps compromising a little is good, perhaps it matters to try different things.

  We have to go through that positive limitations.

  也許妥協一點會很好,或許是該嘗試些不同的東西。

  我們必須通過這個積極的侷限性。

  For example, I tried to be a salesman, and I tried to be an invent manager.

  Finally I found the place I can grow is help others.

  Everyone has a dream, the question is can you make yours reality!

  例如,我試圖成為一名推銷員,我試圖成為一位發明經理。

  終於我發現自己能成長的地方是幫助別人。

  每個人都有一個夢想,問題是你是否能使你自己的成為現實!

  有關理想的英文詩歌篇二

  ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM

  永不放棄夢想

  Forget about the days when it's been cloudy,

  忘掉你的失意日子,

  But don't forget your hours in the sun.

  但不要忘記黃金的時光。

  Forget about the times you've been defeated,

  忘掉你的一次次失敗,

  But don't forget the victories you've won.

  但不要忘記你奪取的勝利。

  Forget about the misfortunes you've encountered,

  忘掉你遭遇的不幸,

  But don't forget the times your luck has turned.

  但不要忘記你的時來運轉。

  Forget about the days when you've been lonely,

  忘掉你的孤獨日子,

  But don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen.

  但不要忘記你得到的友善的微笑。

  Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,

  忘掉你沒有得以順利實施的計劃,

  But don't forget to always have a dream.

  但不要放棄你的夢想

  有關理想的英文詩歌篇三

  Hold fast to dream

  Langston Hughs

  Hold fast to dreams 緊緊抓住夢想,

  For if dreams die 夢想若是消亡

  Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鳥兒折了翅膀

  That can never fly. 再也不能飛翔

  Hold fast to dreams 緊緊抓住夢想,

  For when dreams go 夢想若是消喪

  Life is a barren field 生命就象貧瘠的荒野,

  Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,萬物不再生長。