有關於借書的英語口語
小編知道英語口語在學習英語的過程中算是比較難的一個點,那麼今天小編就給大家分享一下有關英語口語的情景對話給大家,大家要努力學習英語口語哦
向你推薦一本好書
AExcuse me, can you tell me the name of the book you read?
不好意思,打擾一下,你能告訴我你看的是什麼書嗎?
BHarry Potter.
哈利波特。
AHarry Potter? Is that book funny?
哈利波特。書很有趣嗎?
BActually, the language itself is not so funny, but you can imagine the scene, that's funny.
事實上,文字本身不是很有趣,但是你可以想象一下那個場景,那非常的有趣。
AGot it.
原來是這樣啊。
BHave you ever read this book before?
你看過這本書嗎?
ANo, but my little brother likes it very much.
沒有,但是我弟弟特別喜歡看。
BIt's really a good book. You will like it too.
確實是本好書,你會喜歡的。
AI'll try to read it. Actually, I like literature very much.
我試著去讀一下。事實上,我非常喜歡文學。
BWow, that sounds like a scholar. By the way, who's your favorite writer?
是嗎?聽起來你像個學者。那你最喜歡的文學作者是誰呢?
AJane Austen.
簡.奧斯丁。
BMe too. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite.
我也是。《傲慢與偏見》是我的最愛。
AI like it too. But Sense and Sensibility is my favorite.
我也非常喜歡那本書,但是《理智與情感》才是我的最愛。
這本書已經超過了借閱期限
AThis is my admission card, and these are the books .
這是我的借書卡,這些是書。
BOK, a moment, please.
好的,請等一下。
ABy the way, can I renew the borrowing?
順便問一下,我能續借嗎?
BFor which one?
借哪一本呢?
ASense and Sensibility, English version.
理智與情感,英文版的。
BYes, of course.
可以,當然可以。
ACan I just do it here?
那我就在這兒續借可以嗎?
BSorry. No. You should go to the other counter.
對不起,不行。你要到那邊的那個櫃檯去。
AOK, thanks.
好的,謝謝。
BSorry, this biography is over the deadline. You should pay extra for it.
不好意思,這本自傳已經超過了期限。你得付超期的錢。
AI was thinking of buying this from the bookstore when my father got this from the library…anyway, how much should I pay?
我爸爸從圖書館借回來的時候我就覺得他還不如去買一本……不管怎麼樣,我該付多少錢?
B3 Yuan, please.
3塊錢。
AHere you are. Thanks.
給你。謝謝。
BYou are welcome. See you next time.
不用謝。下次見。