關於吃藥的英語口語中英對照

  英語已經慢慢滲透入人們的日常生活,想要學好英語一定要多讀多聽多說多欣賞。小編在此獻上日常的英語口語,希望對你有所幫助。

  英語口語:吃藥

  1.Do I have to take some medicine?

  我還要吃藥嗎?

  2.How many pills for each time?

  每次要吃多少粒啊?

  3.Nine pills per day, and three pills after each meal.

  一天九粒,每頓飯後三粒。

  4.Have you taken your medicine?

  你吃過藥了嗎?

  5.What medicine should I take?

  我該吃什麼藥?

  6.Just take this medicine and it’s effective for the fever induced by a cold.

  吃這種藥吧,它對感冒引起的發燒很有效。

  7.How many should I take, then?

  那我該吃多少?

  8.You should take the medicine for three days: one in the morning and one at night.

  你應該吃三天這種藥,一天兩片,早晚各一片。

  9.You are not yet well enough to dispense with the pills.

  你尚未痊癒,仍需要吃藥。

  10.Take the medicine regularly three times a day.

  定時吃藥,每天三次。

  11.You are in danger of catching a cold if you don’t take any medicine.

  如果你不吃藥的話,就有感冒的危險。

  12.Take medicine when you get gripes.

  肚子痛時就吃些藥。

  13.Please give me explicit instructions on when and how to take the medicine.

  請詳細告訴我該何時服藥以及如何服藥。

  14.I Even though I take medicine, I feel worse than I did yesterday.

  雖然吃了藥,卻好像比昨天更嚴重。

  15.Please don’t take too much of painkillers.

  不要吃太多的止疼片。

  16.Take two aspirins for your headache.

  你頭疼吃兩片阿司匹林吧。

  17.Take one dose of this cough syrup three times a day.

  每天服三次這種止咳糖漿,每次服一個劑量。

  18.You shouldn’t take the pills on an empty stomach.

  你不要空腹吃藥。

  19.You have to take nine pills a day until you recover.

  你每天要服九粒藥丸直到痊癒。

  英語口語:買藥

  1.I need some medicine.

  我需要一些藥。

  2.I need some antibiotics.

  我想買點兒抗生素。

  3.I need some medicine for my cough.

  我想買點兒治咳嗽的藥。

  4.Do you have any medicine that can help with this ringing in my ears?

  您這裡有治耳鳴的藥嗎?

  5.We recommend you to tr3t this Chinese medicine?

  我們推薦你試一下這種中藥。

  6.Hello, doctor, I’d like some medicine for diarrhea.

  你好,醫生。我想開點兒治痢疾的藥。

  7.Hello, please give me a bottle of aspirin.

  你好,麻煩給我開瓶阿司匹林。

  8.Have you got something for chapped lips?

  你有治嘴脣乾裂的藥嗎?

  9.By the way, do you see any traditional Chinese medicine?

  順便問一下,你們賣中藥嗎?

  10.We have some Chinese medicine for common cold.

  我們有治療普通感冒的中藥。

  11.What kind of medicine does your father need?

  你父親需要什麼樣的藥呢?

  12.Patulin will do.

  感冒藥就可以了。

  13.Why not tr3t this new drug?

  為什麼不試一試這種新藥?

  14.We have many different kinds of medicine to treat your symptoms.

  我們有很多種對您的症狀有效的藥。

  15.Here's your ointment.

  這是您的藥膏。

  16.Do you have a prescription for this drug, sir?

  您有這種藥的處方嗎,先生?

  17.In this situation, Chinese medicine is better for you.

  你的情況的確更適合用中藥。

  18.Have you got any aspirin?

  你有阿司匹林嗎?

  英語口語:醫生開方和建議

  1.The doctor is writing a prescription.

  醫生正在開處方。

  2.The doctor prescribed five days' rest for her.

  醫生讓她休息五天。

  3.Take the prescription to the dispensary and they'll make it out.

  拿這個處方到藥房,他們會給你配藥。

  4.In a day, a doctor may write ***out*** 30 prescriptions for patients.

  一個醫生一天可能要給病人開出30張處方。

  5.The doctor dispensed a prescription to her patient.

  醫生開處方給病人配藥。

  6.The prescription of drugs is a doctor’s responsibility.

  開藥是醫生的職責。

  7.The doctor wrote me a prescription for medicine for my fever.

  醫生給我開了一個治發燒的處方。

  8.The doctor gave me a prescription for pain-killers.

  醫生給我開了些止痛藥。

  9.The pharmacist will make up your prescription.

  藥劑師會給你依處方配藥。

  10.A good rest is all you need, and drink more water.

  你需要好好休息,多喝水。

  11.Please remember your health is more important than your business.

  請記住,你的身體比你的工作重要。

  12.I'll write you a prescription.

  我馬上給你開藥方。

  13.Remember to take a good rest.

  記住好好休息。

  14.I’ll give you some cough medicine and some antibiotic pills.

  我給你開點咳嗽藥和一些抗生素藥丸。

  15.Take this medicine three times a day.

  一天服三次藥。

  16.What did the previous doctor prescribe to you?

  以前的大夫給你開的什麼藥?

  17.You are supposed to exercise more.

  您應該多鍛鍊身體。

  18.I will give you a diet plan and you must stick to it.

  我會給您一個飲食計劃,但您得堅持。

  19.The results show that you have diarrhea.

  檢查結果顯示你得了痢疾。

  20.I prescribe walking as therapy for your weak knee.

  我囑你多走走,以此治療你乏力的膝蓋。

  21.Just keep the bandage dry and come back in 3 days.

  保持繃帶乾燥就行了,三天後回來複診。