關於吃飯的英語口語
有很多同學在學習英語有時候會覺得非常困難,那麼今天小編就給大家分享一下有關英語口語的情景對話給大家,所以我們一定要慢慢積累英語才行,這樣才能有效的提高成績哦
我們AA制好嗎
ANo, no, you helped me with my computer last week. I want to repay the favor.
不不不,你上個星期幫我搞定了電腦.我要還你這個人情.
BNo, it's definitely my turn to treat you… you paid last time!
不,這次肯定應該我請你…上次都是你買的單!
AOh, that was just a quick bite to eat---that doesn't count!
哦,那只是幾口小吃罷了---那可不算數!
BOk, ok, how about we just go Dutch? It's settled. Listen, I'm still pretty new around here, would it be alright if you found the restaurant ?
好吧,那我們AA制好嗎?就這麼說定了.聽著,我對這一帶還很陌生,你找間餐館沒問題吧?
AOk…sure.
…好吧…當然沒問題咯.
空乘小姐能幫我拿點飲料嗎
AExcuse me, miss. Could I have something to drink,please?
小姐,請問,我能點些喝的嗎?
BSure, what would you like?
當然可以,你想點些什麼?
AIs it possible to get a beer?
可以給我些啤酒嗎?
BWhy don’t you have a water or juice instead, so you don’t get dehydrated?
你何不點些水或果汁來代替啤酒,這樣你就不會這麼渴了。
AYou’re right.I’ll save the beer for when we land. One orange juice,please.
你說對了,啤酒留到降落時再喝,請給一杯橙汁。
我是個大美食家
AAre you good at cooking?
你擅長做飯嗎?
BNo, but I'm pretty good at eating!
不太擅長,不過我是個美食家!
ADo you prefer chinese food or Western food?
你喜歡吃中餐還是西餐?
BWell, to be honest with you, Chinese food is really different from western food.
嗯,坦白說,中餐和西餐可是大相徑庭.
AAre you used to the food here?
你吃得慣這兒的飯菜嗎?
BI'm not really used to it yet.
還沒習慣呢.
AWhat's your favorite Chinese dish?
你最喜歡中餐的哪道菜?
BLike most foreigners, I really like Sweet and Sour Pork and Kung Pao Chicken. I eat them almost every day.
和大多數外國人一樣,我喜歡吃咕嚕肉和宮保雞丁.我幾乎天天都吃.
AHave you tried traditional Chinese dumplings yet?
你吃過中國傳統的餃子嗎?
BI tried once, but they are quite difficult to eat with chopsticks.
吃過一次了,不過用筷子夾太難了.
AYou know, foreigners are not expected to use chopsticks proficiently. If you do, you'll give your Chinese friends quite an impression.
要知道,中國人並不要求老外能對筷子運用自如.但是如果你能用的好,會讓人對你印象深刻的.
BThat's good to know. I'd like to try more Chinese food, but since I can't read any of the menus in the restaurants near my home, it's difficult to try new food.
知道這個真是太好了.我很想品嚐更多的中餐,可是我家附近餐館裡的選單我都讀不懂,所以想要嘗試新的品種就很困難.
AIf you want, I can introduce you to some typical Chinese dishes.
如果你願意,我可以向你介紹幾種經典菜式.
BThat would be great. I really only want to taste real Chinese food, not just the food that foreigners like to eat!
那可太好了.我是真的想吃正宗的中餐,而不是外國人喜歡吃的那種!
AIf you haven't tried Beijing duck yet, I'd like to treat you to a meal at a famous duck restaurant near Qianmen. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it!
如果你還沒吃過烤鴨,我請你去前門附近的那家有名的烤鴨店去吃一頓.你要是沒吃過烤鴨就離開北京那可太遺憾了!