關於談論出院的英語口語帶翻譯
英語已經慢慢滲透入人們的日常生活,想要學好英語一定要多讀多聽多說多欣賞。小編在此獻上日常的英語口語,希望對你有所幫助。
英語口語:詢問出院事宜
1.When can I be discharged?
我什麼時候能出院?
***也可以這樣說:When am I allowed to leave the hospital?***
2.But how can I get discharged?
不過我怎麼辦出院手續呢?
3.I wonder if I can be discharged soon.
我想知道我是否可以很快出院。
4.Can you tell me the reason why I can’t be discharged now?
你能告知我現在為什麼不能出院嗎?
5.What should I do before I am admitted to be discharged from hospital?
在我出院之前我應該做些什麼?
6.Can you give me some suggestions before I am discharged from hospital?
在我出院之前能給我一些建議嗎?
7.It's hard to say, and it depends on your recovery.
很難說,這得看你的恢復情況了。
8.First please get the bill at the doctor’s office; then pay it either with cash or by check.
首先到醫生辦公室取一下費用帳單,然後用現金或支票支付費用。
9.You can leave the hospital when you are completely cured.
你痊癒時就可以出院了。
10.You're not allowed to be out so soon.
你不能這麼快就出院。
11.It is preferable to have her staying at the hospital to continue further treatment.
她可能仍要住院繼續治療。
12.I'II send a nurse to fetch your bill at the admission office and then you can go through the discharge formalities.
我叫護士馬上到住院處取你的帳單,然後你就可以辦理出院手續了。
英語口語:醫院安排及注意事項
1.You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.
你後天就可以出院了。
2.Since you are recovering so well, we decide you will be discharged tomorrow.
因為你恢復得不錯,我們認為您明天就可以出院了。
3.It is a good news that you will be discharged this Friday.
有好訊息告訴你,這週五你就可以出院了。
4.The doctors are letting father out of hospital the day after tomorrow.
醫生打算讓父親後天出院。
5.The doctor discharged the patient from hospital.
醫生讓病人出院。
6.It was arranged that he would be discharged today.
安排他今日出院。
7.I reckon you'll be able to leave the hospital in several days,
我估計你幾天內便能出院。
8.The patient made an uneventful recover***t and was discharged from hospital on 31 December.
病人順利地恢復健康,並於12月31日出院。
9.It was agreed that according to his travelling schedule he will be discharged pretty soon.
根據患者的旅行安排,同意他近日出院。
10.You are allowed to be discharged from hospital after your complete recover}t.
你痊癒後就能出院了。
11.You can go through the discharge formalities today.
你今天可以去辦理出院手續了。
12.This is your discharge certificate.
這是你的出院證。
13.Even though you're discharged, you still need to take a rest at home.
儘管您出院了,您在家還得休息。
14.Don’t hurry back to work until you have fully recovered.
不要急於上班,等完全恢復了再說。
15.Firstly, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest.
首先精神不要太緊張,好好休息。
16.Secondly, give up smoking and drinking and have more nutritious food.
第二,戒菸或酒,加強營養。
17.Thirdly, don’t stimulate the incision when you have a bath.
第三,洗澡時不要刺激手術切口。
18.Finally, come to have examinations of fasting sugar and ECG regularly.
最後,要定期來查空腹血糖和做心電圖檢查。
19.Once your illness worsens, see the doctor at once.
一旦病情惡化要馬上看醫生。
20.Mr. Zhang is ready to check out this afternoon and I'm here to clear up the bills for him.
張先生今天下午準備出院了,我是來代他結賬的。
21.You need to continue to have follow-up examinations in our out-patient clinic after you leave the hospital.
你出院後需要繼續在我院門診隨診。
英語口語:談論出院
1.My father aggravated his condition by leaving hospital too soon.
我父親因過早出院而使病情惡化。
2.My son is coming out of hospital on Friday.
我兒子星期五要出院了。
3.When she left the hospital she was completely cured.
出院時,她已經痊癒了。
4.My brother was discharged from hospital last week.
我兄弟上週出院。
5.It is impossible to foresee whether he'll be well enough to come home from hospital next month.
大家都無法預知下個月他是否可以康復出院。
6.When the young man was discharged from the hospital, he had lost 20 pounds.
出院時,這個年輕人的體重減輕了20磅。
7.My mother was discharged from the hospital on July 18,1995.
我母親於1995年7月18日出院。
8.After 16 hours of surgery and weeks of intensive care, Bob was released from the hospital.
在經歷了16個小時的手術和數週的精心護理之後,鮑勃出院了。
9.Hopefully they can discharge you soon.
你應該快出院了。
10.When I left the hospital I was completely cured.
出院時,我已經痊癒了。
11.Your daughter is not supposed to have left the hospital so soon.
你女兒不應當這麼早就出院的。
12.The doctor ought not to let you get out of the hospital so early.
醫生不應當讓你這麼早就出院。